Old 10-21-2014, 06:52 AM   #16
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Everything in the Universe has an expiry date, except God, of course. Didn't you know that St. Christopher's "Best Before" date has long passed? I'm reminded of a picture of Richard Nixon and Henry Kissinger at some function, and Nixon is shown choosing a marked down St. Christpher medal in the gift shop. Lot of good it did him! Those Catlicks and their scams.

Quote:
Carla Van Raay wrote in "God's Callgirl" of elderly nuns who had mental breakdowns when told it was now OK to eat meat on Fridays, and the St Christopher medal had become obsolete.
http://jehovahsmysteries.com/page_6.html

Obviously some good Christian noticed that you had been too frugal in buying your mum an expired ineffective miracle medallion, and replaced it with a good big sturdy never known to fail cross, guaranteed to ward off evil.
If you really cared about mum, you would get her to convert from the waning, declining Christian faith, and convert to the soon to triumph Religion of Peace, from which there will be no escape..
Roadside Faith Checks are already being set up....

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=744_1377386471

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 07:19 AM   #17
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Cue bearded clam joke!
Clams? I am no seafood expert, but I know oysters when I see them!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 12:43 PM   #18
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Sorry for ducking out the conversation. I thought of catgut because it's invisible, like your savoury lard. No, not invisible, more like transparent; you can see the shit right through it.
Anyroad up, it's reported that the goddess that is Scarlet Johansson is to star in a human version of 'Ghost in the Shell', so perhaps our puzzle will be solved then, or in one of the sequels. I for one won't breathe until it happens.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote