Old 06-23-2006, 02:43 PM   #61
Choobus
I Live Here

I won't say it is impossible, but there is a matter spread (thinly) all over the universe, so that would have to be seperated from antimatter or there would be a diffuse but easily detectable field of annihilation radiation all over the place, but there isn't.

We do so 511 keV gamma ray bursts coming from the middle of galaxies but that's different. The idea that Quasars or some other super bright entities are really collisions between matter/antimatter galaxies doesn't work either because quasars have some very specific properties that don't fit that idea.

I suppose iby some fucked up weirdness all the matter and antimatter could have got seperated, but seems highly unlikely. It's like throwing a million decks of cards up in the air. One one side of each card is a picture of Angelina Jolie, and on the other side is a picture of ann coulter and her man hands. By some unbelievable stroke of good fortune all the cards land angelina side up. Not impossible, but still......

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 02:52 PM   #62
Tenspace
I Live Here

Well, I'll keep an eye out for a progressing wall of gamma ray bursts heading our way. ;)

I think you just gave the theists another proof for God's existence... all the cards landed Angelina Jolie face-up, so there MUST be a god... Wait... except one card... damn, nevermind.

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 02:56 PM   #63
Choobus
I Live Here

well, you need one coulter so you can appreciate the jolie

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Old 06-24-2006, 07:55 PM   #64
Rat Bastard

Quote:
Tenspace wrote
Just curious, Choob. What would happen if your containment device in the lab failed? Would it blow you to a million choobits?
choobits! now, that's funny! Not that I encourage it, just a funny picture in my head. Maybe he could be thrown through a diffraction grating, and have a whole pile of little effigies?

Oh, that blinkin' url won't work for me...
Old 06-25-2006, 05:58 PM   #65
Choobus
I Live Here

The Choobit is a small unit of distance, which happens to be the correect increment for sliding your cock into a tight arsehole for the first time.

one choobit at a time....

~ Philiboid Studge
Old 06-25-2006, 06:26 PM   #66
Tenspace
I Live Here

Does it correlate to the qubit? Does it store information? Tell us more about this amazing unit.

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote