Obsessed Member

This has to be a new record, Masterlander. You go from this:
Quote:
Masterlander wrote View Post
God is an evidence in himself!!!
to this:
Quote:
Do you even know what the antropic principle is? it in no way invalidates my argument you dumb fuck turd sucking cunt.
to this:
Quote:
SUCK MY DICK!
in less than a dozen posts. Jeepers, you're easier to fuck with than a drug-sick crackwhore. I for one hope you stick around a while.

Atheism is a strictly non-prophet organization. - Carlin
And the Catholic Cow sez: "The Inquisition was a legal proceeding.
Victims had rights, trials, etc."
Captain Relativity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 07:52 PM   #1952
Choobus
I Live Here

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 08:46 PM   #1953
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Sternwallow wrote View Post
Choob, this may be a new record. I think I count only four posts before you got him to the "no, you are" yammering stage.
yeah, but it was a bit like beating up a midget.......

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Old 11-24-2009, 11:13 PM   #1954
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Yes, the end is coming just as it has been for the last 4.56 Billion years. It is due to end in a mere 5 Billion years when the Sun grows big enough to literally swallow the Earth. It may end sooner if the planet is hit by a very large asteroid or if the Super-volcano under Yellowstone Park blows and only wipes out North America.

With those prospects and many more, why would you think we fear your puny, runny-nosed little imaginary god?
Ahhh I love a healthy brain, aka atheist....so true & factual. These FACTS are what the ignorant Christ-psychosis infected imbeciles living in the Middle Ages ought to worry about.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 11:48 AM   #1955
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
Ahhh I love a healthy brain, aka atheist....so true & factual. These FACTS are what the ignorant Christ-psychosis infected imbeciles living in the Middle Ages ought to worry about.
Cal, I hate to tell you this, but there are many people out there who are able to think who are not atheists. They know and understand the solid facts that we present. They think that facts are just stories we make up so we can cope with life. They think that their story is equally valid, being just a story after all, and theirs is better because it is more comfortable.

We have gotten some of them to admit that evolution is real and; like a scotty-dog magnet in a smooth table, will snap around from their claim that God made all the species and will admit that God ran evolution so it would create all of the species. When we educate them about the effects of variation in populations and the role of natural selection, they will say "Yes, isn't it wonderful how God guides nature to make His plan bear fruit".

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 01:39 PM   #1956
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Sternwallow wrote:

"Cal, I hate to tell you this, but there are many people out there who are able to think who are not atheists. They know and understand the solid facts that we present. They think that facts are just stories we make up so we can cope with life. They think that their story is equally valid, being just a story after all, and theirs is better because it is more comfortable.

We have gotten some of them to admit that evolution is real and; like a scotty-dog magnet in a smooth table, will snap around from their claim that God made all the species and will admit that God ran evolution so it would create all of the species. When we educate them about the effects of variation in populations and the role of natural selection, they will say "Yes, isn't it wonderful how God guides nature to make His plan bear fruit".

Of course. Don't forget you are referring to ALL my family & many intellectual friends of mine. Don't you think I regret immensely ( I was so stupid, ignorant, retarded & dumb) not to have join the seminary after my altar boy days & gone to Rome?..after all I had met two Popes ( Nazi Pope PAcelli) & John XXIII ( Roncalli)

I should have abandon all critical healthy ( atheist) thinking & embraced the powerful NWO, controlling RCC. I could be a Cardinal, if not pope by now. I could be having my Penis-Christ LEGALLY adored. My excreta would be deemed sacred. I would eat out of gold dishes. I would wear silk & all kinds of priceless jewels..I would be living in Imperial Rome splendor. I would have access to the Vatican archives..even my farts would be deemed sacred spiritual emanations....and no telling what the inner circle young priests would think of my semen. They would probably want to ingested in SUPER SECRET ceremony. Proskinesis ( bow kissing my ring) would be given to me constantly, even if a mere Cardinal.

What am I today? A NOBODY, that have wasted his life been a mentally healthy atheist, able to see the truth. Specially with this economy ( thanks to piece of shit Christ-psychosis infected Bush) that makes me hope for customers. Makes me think SCREW sanity & honesty wishing I had joined the seminary & lived in that awesome museum that is Rome taken advantage of the ignorance of stupid people. After all the vast majority is infected with the illness. so WHY not take advantage of their PSYCHOSIS which can make one REMOVE their wealth stealing the morons blind?

Yup, every time I think about it...I just dream of what I could have been. Perhaps a Pope that could exist forever in the memory of so many for millennia. Who would remember Calpurnpiso even 10 yrs from now? Only my friends & family.

Oh well, I'll enjoy this body & wealth till bacteria takes over, then me joining them in true "life after death"

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 11-27-2009, 02:21 PM   #1957
dogpet
Obsessed Member

It's pretty certain Pope Cal would be poisoned like poor John Paul, for fear that he make a penis christ speech from the balcony.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 04:12 PM   #1958
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
It's pretty certain Pope Cal would be poisoned like poor John Paul, for fear that he make a penis christ speech from the balcony.

Well, now that you mention it, I feel good I chose this path of mentally healthy down to earth reality, aka atheism, where bullshit doesn't penetrate.
Since many Christ-psychotics, Islam-Psychotics & Judaism-Psychosis would like to prove God somehow, here is my recent video showing the theotards WHERE the current Festivals of x-mas, Hanukkah & the Hajj originated from;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUuHQf8eVCw

Old 12-16-2009, 12:19 AM   #1959
Sevens

Anyway brother Atheist, this year there where a couple more magnetars that came to my attention. There is about 6 magnetars that have the 222 pattern connected to them in time of flash and position.

Not only that the 222 has connection to this precise journey, the crop circles and the Shabbes timeline.

There is something definitely going on. This is beyond coincidence and its purpose driven.

Another pattern is the 555

The numbers from one to Seven means this
The Sevenfold controllers
You have been instructed in the relationship of God the Sevenfold to the Supreme Being, and you should now recognize that the Sevenfold encompasses the controllers as well as the creators of the grand universe. These sevenfold controllers of the grand universe embrace the following:
1. The Master Physical Controllers.
2. The Supreme Power Centers.
3. The Supreme Power Directors.
4. The Almighty Supreme.
5. The God of Action--the Infinite Spirit.
6. The Isle of Paradise.
7. The Source of Paradise--the Universal Father.
These seven groups are functionally inseparable from God the Sevenfold and constitute the physical-control level of this Deity association.

sevens
Old 12-16-2009, 12:30 AM   #1960
Sevens

I know there will be mock but I feel there is something good here for all of us including the Atheist.

I have a gut feeling that there will be a marriage of Space and us and a feast or a celebration and the Atheist is invited.

I invite the Atheist to this feast because he is my friend and I like to share with my friends.

Sevens
Old 12-16-2009, 01:07 AM   #1961
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
I know there will be mock
it follows you round does it, the mock? Why could that be?

~ Philiboid Studge
Old 12-16-2009, 04:01 AM   #1962
Sevens

Because of you but anyway the volcano in the phillipines have the same number patterns to.

Sevens
Old 12-16-2009, 04:38 AM   #1963
Whisper

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Anyway brother Atheist, this year there where a couple more magnetars that came to my attention. There is about 6 magnetars that have the 222 pattern connected to them in time of flash and position.

Not only that the 222 has connection to this precise journey, the crop circles and the Shabbes timeline.

There is something definitely going on. This is beyond coincidence and its purpose driven.

Another pattern is the 555

The numbers from one to Seven means this
The Sevenfold controllers
You have been instructed in the relationship of God the Sevenfold to the Supreme Being, and you should now recognize that the Sevenfold encompasses the controllers as well as the creators of the grand universe. These sevenfold controllers of the grand universe embrace the following:
1. The Master Physical Controllers.
2. The Supreme Power Centers.
3. The Supreme Power Directors.
4. The Almighty Supreme.
5. The God of Action--the Infinite Spirit.
6. The Isle of Paradise.
7. The Source of Paradise--the Universal Father.
These seven groups are functionally inseparable from God the Sevenfold and constitute the physical-control level of this Deity association.

sevens

..... What the HELL is this gobbledygook?

Quote:
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science.
Charles Darwin.
Whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 05:37 AM   #1964
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
I have a gut feeling ...
... by fuck, I had one of those this morning - must have been the dodgy curry - and I wrote in the bog in a language just like your website - it must be a sign.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 08:18 AM   #1965
thomastwo
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Cal, I hate to tell you this, but there are many people out there who are able to think who are not atheists. They know and understand the solid facts that we present. They think that facts are just stories we make up so we can cope with life. They think that their story is equally valid, being just a story after all, and theirs is better because it is more comfortable.
No, the facts are equally available to all of us. The stories that go above and beyond the facts are not part of your heritage at all. We don't have a *better* story, we have a story.

Of course, you are very comfortable in your Gradgrindian philosophy and there's nothing wrong with that.

Quote:
I was wrong. You do have a story after all. This idea that "we" atheists ( hang on I thought you weren't a community? ) are the only educators and proponents of evolution is laughable. Perhaps you can just about get that view to hold in the US, but even then it's tenuous at best.

As you note, us religious types will always go above and beyond the facts and look for the link to the meaning and purpose of life. We find it enriches our existence.
thomastwo is offline   Reply With Quote