Old 06-21-2009, 04:28 PM   #16
power2012

Many people all around the world claim to have experienced being abducted by Aliens, being researched and probed by them, etc. in some cases people have claimed to have been impregnated by aliens and then had their babies taken from them.

There is also the missing time phenomena where people vanish for a period of time, and then re-appear where they were last seen with no memory of what happened

Here is a documentary about it called The Real 440, about UFOs, but also the Missing time and abduction phenomena...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...Cg&q=real+4400

Here is an episode of the famous series "Unsolved Mysteries", about the Missing time phenomena...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=budd+hopkins

There isn't a country in the world that doesn't have the Missing Time phenomena and people who remember being abducted by aliens.

There is also the issue of alien implants. The high level surgeon Dr. Roger Lear has removed what he believes are alien implants from several people who claim to have been abducted. He has documented the surgeries and it's been reported about on stations like CNN and Fox. He has removed implants from several people. The implants were sent to one of the most prestigious labs for analysis, and they came back as being made of metals and materials not from earth, the lab thought probably meteorite material. These implants left no scar or entry mark, which is impossible with current human scientific knowledge. The implants also attached to the cell membranes once inside. Then it was discovered that these implants also emitted radio signals as well as other signals.

Here is a video with Dr. Lear...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8rbynEbpZg

Secrets from the underground...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sW8jf1qS5o
power2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 04:47 PM   #17
Victus
Obsessed Member

Stop, Hamma Time!

Power, we've all skeptically played along that you are an agnostic and not some theist or conspiracy whackjob shill, but at this point you're not even playing your part convincingly aynymore. Let's return to your opening post...

Quote:
power2012 wrote View Post
Could the so called 2012 phenomena have anything to do with extraterrestrials returning?
Now, let's compare it to your name, "power2012". Ok, so you seem to be one of the people that believe that the world is going to end/change dramatically in 2012. Am I correct?

Let's look at your latest post...

Quote:
Many people all around the world claim to have experienced being abducted by Aliens, being researched and probed by them, etc. in some cases people have claimed to have been impregnated by aliens and then had their babies taken from them.

There is also the missing time phenomena where people vanish for a period of time, and then re-appear where they were last seen with no memory of what happened

Here is a documentary about it called The Real 440, about UFOs, but also the Missing time and abduction phenomena...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...Cg&q=real+4400

Here is an episode of the famous series "Unsolved Mysteries", about the Missing time phenomena...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=budd+hopkins

There isn't a country in the world that doesn't have the Missing Time phenomena and people who remember being abducted by aliens.

There is also the issue of alien implants. The high level surgeon Dr. Roger Lear has removed what he believes are alien implants from several people who claim to have been abducted. He has documented the surgeries and it's been reported about on stations like CNN and Fox. He has removed implants from several people. The implants were sent to one of the most prestigious labs for analysis, and they came back as being made of metals and materials not from earth, the lab thought probably meteorite material. These implants left no scar or entry mark, which is impossible with current human scientific knowledge. The implants also attached to the cell membranes once inside. Then it was discovered that these implants also emitted radio signals as well as other signals.

Here is a video with Dr. Lear...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8rbynEbpZg

Secrets from the underground...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sW8jf1qS5o
Nifty. So you've gone here from being the innocent, open-minded agnostic to be the guy that has pre-arranged links to UFO websites and, I bet in the future, conspiracy websites telling us how the Man is keeping the truth from us. Power, just tell us why you're here. Stop pretending to be something you quite obviously are not. You won't be banned, or even mocked any more than you already are. By being forthright, you'll probably even have more success in communicating with the members of the forum.

From your posts, we can reasonably see that you believe that aliens from outer space came to Earth billions of years ago and started life on this planet. Is this correct? If so, why can't you just admit that this is what you believe?

"When science was in its infancy, religion tried to strangle it in its cradle." - Robert G. Ingersoll
Victus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 06:25 PM   #18
Captain Relativity
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Choobus wrote View Post
I still don't agree. What if there are aliens who don't experience time in the same way we do. To them traveling at sub-luminal speeds for thousands of years might be no big deal.
Well if that's the case, and these aliens "don't experience time in the same way we do" and 'a thousand years is but a single day' to them, or some such Biblical sounding bullshit, then let's also say that it'll probably take something like a hundred and fifty phukin years for them to get "Take me to your leader" out of their phukin mouth (or whatever the hell they use to communicate with).

I'm thinkin' we're probably gonna completely lose interest fairly quickly (to them it would seem instantaneously), kill them all, steal all their shit and get on with our lives. Probably around the 'a' in 'Take' should do it. So, what the hell good are these slow motion time travelers? These space sloths on qualudes. Other than to teach us human types patience, which as everyone knows is utterly impossible, and to let us steal all their cool hyper-drive technology, these slo-mo space bozos would be totally useless to us hyperactive earth-monkeys.
Quote:
Inter dimensional space might allows us to move around the universe without violating relativity, and in any case if relativity can be surmounted I don't see why we "can't" possess the technology to do so.
Yeah, and I just might win the lotto tomorrow and never have to worry about health care ever again. Sure, that could happen. And if faster than light travel can happen, then sure, I have little doubt that at some point it will happen. We'll develope the technology. We'll boldly go etc.
"Warp three - make it so, Numbah One."

Atheism is a strictly non-prophet organization. - Carlin
And the Catholic Cow sez: "The Inquisition was a legal proceeding.
Victims had rights, trials, etc."
Captain Relativity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 10:19 PM   #19
DrunkMonkey
Alcoholic Primate

Quote:
There is also the issue of alien implants. The high level surgeon Dr. Roger Lear A podiatrist has removed what he believes are alien implants from several people who claim to have been abducted. He has documented the surgeries and it's been reported about on stations like CNN and Fox. Doesn't mean his claims are true since they have never been independently verified. He has removed implants from several people. Way to repeat yourself. The implants were sent to one of the most prestigious labs for analysis WTF is that supposed to mean? , and they came back as being made of metals and materials not from earth such as?, the lab thought probably meteorite material Which is is- stuff not from earth or iron?. These implants left no scar or entry mark, which is impossible with current human scientific knowledge. The implants also attached to the cell membranes once inside. You don't have any education in biology, do you? Then it was discovered that these implants also emitted radio signals as well as other signals. And I bet those signals are secret messages!
This entire paragraph is bullshit.

End of discussion.

After looking at the videos they look like bits of shrapnel. What a load of shit.

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins
DrunkMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 11:50 PM   #20
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Captain Relativity wrote View Post
Well if that's the case, and these aliens "don't experience time in the same way we do" and 'a thousand years is but a single day' to them, or some such Biblical sounding bullshit, then let's also say that it'll probably take something like a hundred and fifty phukin years for them to get "Take me to your leader" out of their phukin mouth (or whatever the hell they use to communicate with).

I'm thinkin' we're probably gonna completely lose interest fairly quickly (to them it would seem instantaneously), kill them all, steal all their shit and get on with our lives. Probably around the 'a' in 'Take' should do it. So, what the hell good are these slow motion time travelers? These space sloths on qualudes. Other than to teach us human types patience, which as everyone knows is utterly impossible, and to let us steal all their cool hyper-drive technology, these slo-mo space bozos would be totally useless to us hyperactive earth-monkeys.
Yeah, and I just might win the lotto tomorrow and never have to worry about health care ever again. Sure, that could happen. And if faster than light travel can happen, then sure, I have little doubt that at some point it will happen. We'll develope the technology. We'll boldly go etc.
"Warp three - make it so, Numbah One."
Nevertheless, these fantastical possibilities still invalidate your initial unfounded claims. It's a bit lame to make such claims with certainty about what is even possible, and then bitch like a little girl when it is pointed out that we have no fucking clue what is possible, don't you think? Indeed, it's almost theistic.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 01:17 AM   #21
Pethol

Is that for real? Little pieces of "unknown" metal in peoples heads? Alien conspiracies? What the hell? I thought I had heard much, but I got to get used to be surprised, I guess.
Old 06-22-2009, 07:29 AM   #22
Captain Relativity
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Choobus wrote View Post
Nevertheless, these fantastical possibilities still invalidate your initial unfounded claims.
Listen Choobus, you're the one making the fantastical claims here of galaxy hopping aliens who are somehow impervious to the ravages of time, not I. All I said was that the distances between stars is huge; really, really, really, really huge. Is this an unfounded claim? Is this breaking scientific news of some kind? This is what I said;
Quote:
The biggest problem vis a vis alien contact, from what I can tell, is distance. The spacetime distances between stars, let alone other galaxies, are humongous! Even at the speed of light it takes forever to get anywhere! The distances are just too huge.

Here's a good comparison. On the scale of galaxies, if the Milky Way was the size of a pea, its nearest neighbor the Andromeda Galaxy, would be only 4 inches away. But, on the scale of stars/planets, if the Sun were the size of a pea, its nearest neighbor, Alpha and Proxima Centauri, would be about 90 miles away!

Unless the speed of light is somehow "magically" surmountable, like the speed of sound eventually was (by changing wing shape), we're pretty much stuck here by ourselves pretty much forever, it seems to me. But I could be wrong.
Are these "unfounded claims"? Are these controversial statements? Is anything I said scientifically inaccurate? Do you do aural?

Quote:
It's a bit lame to make such claims with certainty about what is even possible, and then bitch like a little girl when it is pointed out that we have no fucking clue what is possible, don't you think? Indeed, it's almost theistic.
Again, all I said was that as it stands now, as everybody fucking knows, there appears to be a 'light speed limit' within the spacetime continuum, which is explained in relativity theory, which makes interstellar/intergalactic travel unlikely. You're the one bringing science fiction into the discussion. You're the one making "unfounded claims" here of space aliens, and being gratuitously argumentative, not I. So in conclusion I'd just like to ask once again, do you do aural? And if so, blow me.

Old 06-22-2009, 07:33 AM   #23
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 07:34 AM   #24
Captain Relativity
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Pethol wrote View Post
Is that for real? Little pieces of "unknown" metal in peoples heads? Alien conspiracies? What the hell? I thought I had heard much, but I got to get used to be surprised, I guess.
Yeah, this is old news. There has been well documented research done on these implants. It seems they actually do exist. Spooky stuff.

Old 06-22-2009, 07:35 AM   #25
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 08:08 AM   #26
Pethol

Quote:
Yeah, this is old news. There has been well documented research done on these implants. It seems they actually do exist. Spooky stuff.
Just a grab into the air for a somewhat sane explanation. Could it be some place digested metals gather in molecular form and then just form as a thin paper like plate?
Old 06-22-2009, 08:40 AM   #27
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
It's not, Choobus. Fuck! I guess I should have said "Unless the speed of light is somehow surmountable, like the speed of sound eventually became (by changing wing shape), which would require some kind of magical / anti/post-relativity-theory technology that we don't, and can't, possess, we're pretty much stuck here all by ourselves pretty much forever, it seems to me. But I could be wrong."
Magic wings notwithstanding, you claim that the speed of light can only be surmounted by magic. This is unfounded. Current theories say the speed of light is the max. These theories will undoubtedly be changed in the future. Who is to say that we won't discover a way to travel faster than light that doesn't require david copperfield? The claim is unfounded.

If one takes the use of the term "technology " seriously and sets aside the term "magical", accepting that the reference is actually to some non-magical but unknown theory, you claim that this technology is something we cannot possess. The claim is unfounded.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Old 06-22-2009, 09:23 AM   #28
Whisper

Quote:
Kate wrote View Post
That. That right there. That is the ugliest tattoo/implant combination I have ever seen.

Quote:
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science.
Charles Darwin.
Whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 09:24 AM   #29
Captain Relativity
Obsessed Member

Fine, have it your way. I retract the word "can't" in relation to superluminal speeds other than in the context of contemporary/known science. Now, are you going to stop holding your breath and stamping your feet "like a little girl"?

I agree with you and every-fucking-budy else; who the hell knows what the future may bring?! As it stands however, as you damn well know, we "can't" move matter at speeds anything close to the speed of light. It's hard enough for us to get protons to move that fast for crap sake.

Perhaps an alien civilization millions or billions of years old has solved the problem of going really, really fast, or can somehow move through (or around) spacetime interdimensionally. Who the hell knows. And one more thing, you haven't answered my question, do you do aural?

Old 06-22-2009, 09:26 AM   #30
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Fine, have it your way. I retract the word "can't" in relation to superluminal speeds other than in the context of contemporary/known science. Now, are you going to stop holding your breath and stamping your feet "like a little girl"?
Hmm, seems like you are prone to throw tantrums when you are called on your bullshit. Perhaps you should consider being less of a bullshitter.

~ Philiboid Studge