Old 08-08-2006, 10:22 AM   #1
Christ

Nice cast list for this spoof on the Ten Commandments. I hope it turns out to be the film I'm hoping for. There's limited information on this movie so far. Gonna keep my eyes peeled.

http://comingsoon.net/news/indietopnews.php?id=15895v

http://www.killermovies.com/t/theten/articles/6398.html
Old 08-08-2006, 10:33 AM   #2
Tenspace
I Live Here

What a cast! Jessica Alba... I hope she plays a harlot. :)

Oh, and the second link - killermovies - has a forum with a Religion Thread. Good reading.

A movie full of hotties!

Jessica Alba
Gretchen Mol
Famke Janssen
Siri Baruc
Amanda Peet

Genre: Comedy
Here's the tagline: "Ten stories, each inspired by one of the ten commandments."

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 10:46 AM   #3
Tenspace
I Live Here

From ComingSoon

City Lights Pictures and MEGA Films have teamed to finance and produce The Ten, a comedy spoofing the Ten Commandments, to be directed by David Wain (Wet Hot America Summer).

Variety says the film, written by Wain and Ken Marino, will star Paul Rudd, Amanda Peet, Jessica Alba, Marino, Justin Theroux and Adam Brody.

Jonathan Stern will produce with Morris Levy for MEGA along with Marino, Rudd and Wain. City Lights CEO Danny Fisher and Michael Almog will executive produce, Michael Califra will co-executive produce and Marcus Lansdell will associate produce.

Filming will begin in July, primarily in New York.

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Old 08-08-2006, 10:50 AM   #4
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Tenspace wrote

Oh, and the second link - killermovies - has a forum with a Religion Thread. Good reading.

A movie full of hotties!

Jessica Alba
Gretchen Mol
Famke Janssen
Siri Baruc
Amanda Peet

Here's the tagline: "Ten stories, each inspired by one of the ten commandments."
So, which set of commandments will they use? I hope it is the one where you can't mix meat and dairy.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 11:04 AM   #5
Christ

Quote:
Tenspace wrote

A movie full of hotties!

Jessica Alba
Gretchen Mol
Famke Janssen
Siri Baruc
Amanda Peet

Hey man, don't forget Winona Ryder. She may be a klepto, but to me she's an uber HOT klepto.

*edit* Killermovies is my favorite movie site to get info from. That's how I learned about "The Ten." :)
Old 08-08-2006, 11:07 AM   #6
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
Christ wrote
Quote:
Tenspace wrote

A movie full of hotties!

Jessica Alba
Gretchen Mol
Famke Janssen
Siri Baruc
Amanda Peet

Hey man, don't forget Winona Ryder. She may be a klepto, but to me she's an uber HOT klepto.
Yeah, thanks... I wonder if her commandment will be, "Thou Shalt Not Steal"

Old 08-08-2006, 11:07 AM   #7
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Christ wrote
Quote:
Tenspace wrote

A movie full of hotties!

Jessica Alba
Gretchen Mol
Famke Janssen
Siri Baruc
Amanda Peet

I don't know about Uber hot, burt she is welcome to steal the contents of my ballsack whenever she wants

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 11:08 AM   #8
Christ

Quote:
Choobus wrote
Quote:
Christ wrote
Quote:
Tenspace wrote

A movie full of hotties!

Jessica Alba
Gretchen Mol
Famke Janssen
Siri Baruc
Amanda Peet

I don't know about Uber hot, burt she is welcome to steal the contents of my ballsack whenever she wants
Steal? I was thinking more along the lines of siphon! :P