Old 08-07-2016, 03:23 PM   #31
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

I thought you were fucking off here?
Quote:
The Evil Fred wrote View Post
Thanks but I'll give it a miss. Good luck and best wishes. See you all in Hell!

Before you do finally go,
Quote:
Great Debater wrote
I just don't think personal abuse is competent debating.
Demonstrate your competency & logic skills and fill in the dots.

"I don't know how them big stones got there ................................. aliens."

Then we might take you seriously.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 05:13 PM   #32
The Evil Fred

haha fragrant MOD, yes you are right again, as always, how do you do that? I had indeed intended to fuck off there and then, but I must admit I do enjoy an argument and being as abrasive as you are. So thanks for continuing this discussion even after I had said goodbye.
To use your logic skills:
"I don't know how them big stones got there ...............FUCK.................. aliens."
I will print out all the above and keep it in my (s)crap book for a good laugh.

Frankly I don't give a rat's ass if you take me seriously or not. How can I take you seriously if all you guys have managed to send me apart from verbal abuse (water off a duck's back) is a photo of a baby with head binding and a silly comment about electricity poles.
So anyway thanks for everything, it was good fun trying to piss you all off and since you guys like to piss off the newbies too I hope you will not be offended by anything I wrote... not.

Cheers
The Evil Fred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 05:22 PM   #33
The Evil Fred

What is white and flashes across the sky?

The second coming of Christ.

Yes, pretty lame I know, but maybe someone who ends all his posts with Stop the Holy See men! might think it funny.
Old 08-07-2016, 05:58 PM   #34
The Evil Fred

BTW The big difference you have overlooked:

I don't understand therefore GOD: This is the gospel truth and all who don't believe it is true will burn in Hell for all eternity.

I don't understand how them fucking big stones got there: ancient aliens theory? (theory = an idea that is suggested or presented as possibly true, but that is not known or proven to be true).

But I'm wasting my time:
"Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces." (Matthew 7:6).
Old 08-07-2016, 06:01 PM   #35
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
"I don't know how them big stones got there ...............FUCK.................. aliens."
Yaay, now you're getting it!
Just apply the same logic to Christians & Baby Jebus and you'll have it cracked.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 08-07-2016, 06:08 PM   #36
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
I don't understand how them fucking big stones got there: ancient aliens theory? (theory = an idea that is suggested or presented as possibly true, but that is not known or proven to be true).
The bolded bit is NOT a theory, it's conjecture.
Perhaps it would help if you read this little piece.
I've posted it rather too often, but it does help folks grasp how observation & evidence fit into the scheme of things.
Of course aliens are possible, but until we find some evidence, they'll be nothing more than a clueless guess.
.... now as for star-shitting galactic penguins?!!!

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 08-07-2016, 06:17 PM   #37
The Evil Fred

ooops, that may be misinterpreted as me being a bible bashing Jesus freak. Heaven forbid...

What I meant is I don't know if the ancient aliens theory is true or not, I just find it an interesting possibility. Unlike the christians who think their answer is FACT.

I love quoting the bible as it pisses christians off so much when atheists know the bible better than they do. What I meant was your minds are about as open as a nun's XXXXX.
Old 08-07-2016, 06:21 PM   #38
The Evil Fred

Talking about "star-shitting galactic penguins" I wasn't going to talk about this but seeing as how you raised the issue I do believe them big stones got there when Bucephalus got constipated and they are in fact large piles of compacted horseshit.
Old 08-08-2016, 01:31 AM   #39
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
(theory = an idea that is suggested or presented as possibly true, but that is not known or proven to be true).
Like Gravity, eh.

Quote:
"Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces." (Matthew 7:6).
When cornered, they start flinging Bible verses at you.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 03:04 AM   #40
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
What I meant is I don't know if the ancient aliens theory is true or not, I just find it an interesting possibility. Unlike the christians who think their answer is FACT.
Quote:
we’re too stupid to figure out how to build crop circles correctly!
https://thrivedebunked.wordpress.com...h-von-daniken/

Some advice -

In order to advance the "Aliens dunnit!" theory, you need follow the example of Diego de Landa and his destruction of the Mayan Blasphemy.
Destroy every copy of the Von Daniken debunkings, hunt down the authors, cut out their tongues with red hot irons, and then burn them alive.
Join the Texas school book committee and have "Chariots of the Gods" added to school curricula.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 08-08-2016, 03:56 AM   #41
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
(I read it when I was nine years old and while my classmates were busy looking at naked tits (or dicks also, perhaps) in National Geographic magazines)

An interesting study would be the incidence of interracial marriage amongst National Geographic readers. In its heyday, NG was much more accessible to the hormonally driven than Playboy mag, but the nekkid photos featured only natives, as au naturel caucasians would have seen the magazine denounced from the pulpits and pulled from school libraries. Thus budding libidos would have been steered towards arousal by brown bodies.

Old 08-08-2016, 05:03 AM   #42
The Evil Fred

I quoted the bible not because I believe in all the bullshit, but because I know it pisses people off, and I am glad you took the bait, hook, line and sinker.

Regarding your proposed study about interracial marraige, yes I agree that would be a very good idea. Perhaps we could begin by taking DNA samples from the bodily fluids spilled across the pages that are stuck together. Furthermore, could there be a relationship between naked African men in NG and the incidence of homosexuality in British public schools?

I would very much love to be a member of the Texas School Book Committee!

I have a firmly held conviction that all students should be issued used bibles to be used in the toilets and thereby save our trees...
Old 08-08-2016, 05:06 AM   #43
The Evil Fred

Is that it? Was that the best all you raving atheists could do? Not much of a “walloping” there, you just threw an old hat and said boo, yah, fuck…

Ouch stop, please! I had higher expectations from your site.

Newbies might take you seriously, if instead of jumping onto your high horses after two picoseconds and assuming our minds are as soft as your plonkers, you could at least ask a simple question first.

Like, “do you really believe aliens exist?”

Your overreaction would have been justified if I had replied “Oh yes, I feel it in my heart and I have a very strong personal conviction that they exist and I love them because they give meaning to my life.”

However I would have replied it is just an interesting theory and I hope one day we find definitive evidence that they do. For example if the American troops dig up a Vimana in what is left of Iraq and Will Smith jumps in and flies it to Nibiru and back.

Old 08-08-2016, 05:09 AM   #44
The Evil Fred

You guys remind me of the story of five pseudo intellectual men with dirty old rags bound tightly over their eyes examining an elephant for the first time. Your MOD is the guy in the middle licking his lips and saying “oooh, it’s salty”.
Old 08-08-2016, 09:47 AM   #45
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
.... you could at least ask a simple question first.

Like, “do you really believe aliens exist?”
No need, you made a complete dick of yourself when you said:
Quote:
Dipshit wrote
I read chariots of fire (sic) and all of a sudden something made my logic circuits resonate and I was hooked and have been ever since on the ancient aliens theory.

Stop the Holy See men!