Old 11-15-2007, 11:34 AM   #16
Rhinoqulous
The Original Rhinoqurilla

Quote:
Eva wrote View Post
soooo, if the 60 minutes story says that 17 million jews were killed by the nazis, and i have always believed that the number was closer to 6 million jews, am i a holocaust denier?
Racist.

Just kiddin', I loves ya.

Wait just a minute-You expect me to believe-That all this misbehaving-Grew from one enchanted tree? And helpless to fight it-We should all be satisfied-With this magical explanation-For why the living die-And why it's hard to be a decent human being - David Bazan
Rhinoqulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 11:37 AM   #17
Noprayersneeded

What's a war without propaganda? We needed the Nazis to be the bad guys. We put Japanese Americans in camps so the nazis had to be more fiendish than that.

Quote:
U.S. Congressional Representative, Lawrence H. Smith of Wisconsin said:
Quote:
" The Nuremberg Trials are so repugnant to the Anglo-Saxon principles of justice that we must forever be ashamed of that page in our history."

- Congressional Record, appendix, v.95, sec.14, 6/15/49
Quote:
Judge van Roden's allegation of torture to gain "confessions" is confirmed by Texas Supreme Court Judge, Gordon Simpson. He confirmed that savage beatings, smashing of testicles, and months of solitary confinement occurred.
- Congressional Record, appendix. v. 95,sec.12, 3/10/49.
http://forum.codoh.info/viewtopic.php?t=974

Just read some of the survivors stories. People surviving sometimes 8 different camps. The wiesel himself, his dad sick in the infirmary and when given the choice they left with the Nazis rather than wait for the soviet liberators. Oh, the death chamber electrocuted people and then the bottom opened up to dispose of the bodies, we don't hear that one much..did it sound to implausible? Or how about death by steam?

Ok, so let's dig up the evidence..you mean we can't?
http://forum.codoh.info/viewtopic.ph...hwitz+memorial

I'm sure you can spend days reading over there but I'd have to say if the information is out there to disprove the holocaust is out there, that site would be where to start.
Old 11-15-2007, 12:24 PM   #18
baconeatingatheistjew

Quote:
Eva wrote View Post
soooo, if the 60 minutes story says that 17 million jews were killed by the nazis, and i have always believed that the number was closer to 6 million jews, am i a holocaust denier?
Eve, they didn't say 17 million Jews. It was 17 million people who were systematically murdered including Jews.
Personally, if someone said 3 million Jews were probably killed, I wouldn't have a problem with it, because nobody knows for sure. Who exactly was considered a Jew? Who is considered a Jew today? I've seen estimates of todays Jewish population to be as low as 13 million and as high as 18 million.
The intentions (motives) of your inquiry though has a lot to do if one is a denier or not.
Old 11-15-2007, 12:32 PM   #19
baconeatingatheistjew

Yeah sure, the site to go to try to disprove the Holocaust is a site where the people hate Jews have concluded that the Nuremberg trials was a propaganda event.
Just like the best place to go to disprove evolution is Answers In Genesis.
Old 11-15-2007, 12:49 PM   #20
Noprayersneeded

Quote:
baconeatingatheistjew wrote View Post
Yeah sure, the site to go to try to disprove the Holocaust is a site where the people hate Jews have concluded that the Nuremberg trials was a propaganda event.
Just like the best place to go to disprove evolution is Answers In Genesis.

I don't think most of the people on that site hate jews. They hate the people, including some jews, who used the lie of the holocaust for personal gain. If you took the time to read over there you would see that.

So you're ok with torturing people and using those confessions as evidence?

This is from the 60 minutes article
Quote:
But most of the names here are of unknown people. While the Nazis did not write down the names of those executed in the gas chambers at places like Auschwitz, they did keep detailed records of millions of others who died in the camps. Their names are listed in notebooks labeled “Totenbuch,” which means “death book.” The names are written here, single-spaced, in meticulous handwriting.

"Here we see the cause of death: executed. And you can see, every two minutes they shot one prisoner," Jost explains.
So they have no problem wrinting down all the other people they killed...but not the ones that were supposedly gassed. I find that odd. They can tell you how many head lice each person had, even the size of lice found, but no documents for the people supposedly gassed. Also, the records aren't really open to the public. You have to have permission and if you are a holocaust revisionest you will be denied.

Last edited by Noprayersneeded; 11-15-2007 at 01:03 PM.
Old 11-15-2007, 12:58 PM   #21
baconeatingatheistjew

Like I said, those people are motivated by hating Jews and/or the cognitive dissonance of being of German ancestry.
As I stated, they are more insane than YECs, and your admission that the Holocaust was a lie makes me put you in that category too.
I'm not here to debate whether the Holocaust happened or not, I'm here to debate exactly how insane people like you are.
Old 11-15-2007, 01:16 PM   #22
Noprayersneeded

Eva, I think 17 million is for all people, dead or alive, that were put in camps and/or relocated. I thought the death toll was 11-12 million.

Not agreeing with everything but
Quote:
The death toll given by the Soviets and accepted by many was 4,000,000 people. This number was written on the plaques in the Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum. The Museum revised this figure in 1990, and new calculations by Dr. Franciszek Piper now place the figure at 1.1 million[2] about 90 percent of them Jews from almost every country in Europe.[
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auschwi...entration_camp

I believe all the "death" camps were in soviet occupied Europe. I wonder how many other numbers they overestimated. Funny how that 6 million figure never changed.
Old 11-15-2007, 01:25 PM   #23
Rhinoqulous

Who the fuck cares if it was 1 million, 2 million, or 11 million people killed in the holocaust, a fuck of a lot of people died, and that's all that needs to be remembered.

Wait just a minute-You expect me to believe-That all this misbehaving-Grew from one enchanted tree? And helpless to fight it-We should all be satisfied-With this magical explanation-For why the living die-And why it's hard to be a decent human being - David Bazan
Old 11-15-2007, 01:27 PM   #24
nkb
He who walks among the theists

The majority of the extermination camps were in Eastern Europe, especially the big ones like Ausschwitz and Treblinka. But, there were some in Germany too. In fact, one of the more famous ones now, because it is a museum just outside of Munich, is Dachau. It was miniscule compared to the big ones, but they had their own little gas chamber and crematorium.

Clarify something for me, please. Are you a Holocaust denier, or are you saying that the numbers were embellished?

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 01:28 PM   #25
baconeatingatheistjew

Did you watch the 60 minutes Documentary, it is something like 12 minutes?
Secondly, according to the data in the Nazi Archives, the total accounted for is 17 million.
Watch the video, and then I'd like to hear the insane refutation of it.
Old 11-15-2007, 01:36 PM   #26
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

Well, if wikipedia says it's one million...

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 01:39 PM   #27
Rhinoqulous

Quote:
Professor Chaos wrote View Post
Well, if wikipedia says it's one million...
... then it's true! A million primates slamming away at a million keyboards equals fact!

Old 11-15-2007, 01:45 PM   #28
baconeatingatheistjew

I wonder how many deniers and revisionists have tried to re edit the Holocaust entry there.
How many times was the word "holohoax" deleted?
Old 11-15-2007, 01:52 PM   #29
mmfwmc

Quote:
baconeatingatheistjew wrote View Post
I wonder how many deniers and revisionists have tried to re edit the Holocaust entry there.
How many times was the word "holohoax" deleted?
:Quietly edits wikipedia:
And now the entire holocaust consisted of Hitler inviting some jews for tea and crumpets.

I love wikiality.
Old 11-15-2007, 01:54 PM   #30
Rhinoqulous

Quote:
mmfwmc wrote View Post
:Quietly edits wikipedia:
And now the entire holocaust consisted of Hitler inviting some jews for tea and crumpets.

I love wikiality.
My favorite vandalism of wikipedia is still Colbert's call to edit the Elephant page to say, "Due to Stephen Colbert's tireless efforts, the African Elephant population has tripled in the last 10 years."