Old 03-18-2010, 05:02 AM   #676
ubs
I Live Here

Quote:
Lily wrote View Post
When are you going to remember the bit about the "gates of hell" not prevailing? Whatever the truth may be about this latest, don't you remember your Medici popes (for example)? There have always been some real noxious weeds in the rose garden. Why should you be surprised about the "tenacity" of Catholics? The Pope is not the Church. The Church is the body of believers. At some point, you are going to have to readjust your thinking. The Church is not a club. The Pope is not an elected official that get's booted out of office when he doesn't produce the bread and circuses he promised, in order to get elected.

In a word, we are in the world but not of it.
Lily, have you ever read the book Xenocide by Card? I feel like we've asked you this before, but I can't remember what your answer was. I was curious what you thought of the residents of Path and more specifically, Han Quing-Jao.

Never give a zombie girl a piggy back ride.
ubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 05:36 AM   #677
Lily

Quote:
ubs wrote View Post
Lily, have you ever read the book Xenocide by Card? I feel like we've asked you this before, but I can't remember what your answer was. I was curious what you thought of the residents of Path and more specifically, Han Quing-Jao.
No, I haven't read it and no you haven't asked about before. At least, I don't think so.

Quote:
nkb wrote View Post
Is that how you rationalize the RCC covering up heinous crimes? Because some people are mean and don't like the Church, and might push for prosecution?
I did not so much as hint this. Are you stupid or evil? Those are the only possible explanations for this question.

Quote:
Produce a credible source that shows that psychiatric treatment was the standard for pedophiles decades ago.
I don't have to. That bit of information is widely available and was frequently mentioned in the reporting that went on in the early days. You dig it out. If you do the work, maybe you will finally learn.

Quote:
Yes, everyone who ever raped or sexually abused a child should be brought to justice, no matter what profession they have, and no matter how long ago. What kind of a stupid question is that?
It is a stupid legal question. Are you not aware that there is such a thing as a statute of limitations?

Quote:
Also, anyone involved in covering up these crimes should also stand trial, again regardless of profession. Do I really need to explain that to you?
But, apparently, you do. Why else are you rationalizing this criminal behavior for the church officials?
You are a disgusting liar. Do I have to collect all the statements I have made about bishops deserving prison over the years again to rub in your face? Why can't you retain this little factoid? Is it stupidity or is that you don't want to?

Here it is again: a collection of my quotes on the subject over the years-- from this very thread!

Quote:
Lily wrote View Post
It is endlessly amusing to watch the deranged claim, as they do repeatedly, that I deny or defend the cover up. Is it a need for my attention, no matter how weirdly they must behave to get it? Let's look just at what I have said in this thread alone. I can't wait to count the seconds before the sneermeister then again announces that I deny the cover up.

At the same time, it is becoming interesting on a psychological level. Why do these sneering, bloodthirsty bashers need to believe that I am denying the cover up? There is some problem here that requires psychiatric explanation. I think.

Quote:
Lily wrote
... I have already said that the bishops who covered up should go to prison. What else is there? Shall I start becoming a fan of the death penalty to satisfy you? Shall we execute all the clergy who were involved?

Quote:
Lily wrote
... I have never denied that it goes very high up. Your inability to understand how high "high up" is and your inability to appreciate how huge an organization the Church is merely one symptom of you inability to think logically about the problems we are facing as we try to clean house. We are not going to crucify a whole lot of innocent people to feed your blood lust.

Quote:
Lily wrote
I am not “exalting” any organization here. I exalt Christ and Christ alone. The Church is not guilty of anything, it is the body of Christ. The human institution is another matter. Whoever has committed a crime; turned a blind eye to one, or shrugged a crime off will be rooted out. ...

Quote:
Lily wrote
Did I not just get through saying for the 45th time that those who turned a blind eye should be dealt with by the criminal justice system and/or rooted out? Did I not just say it???

Quote:
OK. So, how come the RCC has not turned over a single pedophile priest on their own? Why do they wait until the accusations are made public, and, even then, drag their feet as much as possible?
You really are a lunatic. The statute of limitations has run out on a great many. At this point, it is an internal matter, if anything more needs to be done, always assuming that the accused is still alive. But it is also worth asking why the school systems don't turn over their pedophiles. Today it is being reported that the Boy Scouts have allowed a man they knew to be a pedophile to continue to go on overnight trips with the children. Do we really have to rehash this again? If you haven't been able to learn from one of the many times this has been discussed, what makes this time different?

Quote:
Are you making the claim that child rape and sexual abuse were not crimes in the 1960s? Are you seriously trying to make that claim?
You are out of your mind. Nothing I said could be taken to mean that. However, you are crying rape far too easily. We call everything rape these days. Most of these cases involve a wide spectrum of acts. Many (most?) did not involve penetration of any sort but fondling and other repulsive acts. And yes, years ago inappropriate touching did not get treated like rape.

Quote:
Then why did Joey Ratz send out instructions to keep quiet about all these sexual abuse cases, if he didn't know anything about them?
Who says that he did?

The media are whores. You cannot turn off your brain and accept what they tell you at face value. I wouldn't convict a dog of fleas on the basis of anything the dinosauer media reports. At most, I would start paying attention and look for corroboration in a trustworthy source.

Quote:
I don't say this often, but your rationalization for your church literally sickens me. You are one of the ugliest (and I don't mean looks) and most disgusting people I have ever known. How you live with yourself is beyond me.
You and your ilk say this all the time. You are true haters and truly evil. You don't give a damn about the rules of evidence, fairness or, indeed, in the concept of innocent until prove guilty. You don't give a damn about the many ways children are abused by a wide variety of people with power over them. This is all about you finding support for your ridiculous ideas about religion. It is all about you crowing about your moral superiority and telling each other how wonderful you are.

You will have to pardon me for finding you immoral, unworthy of citizenship and completely despicable.

Last edited by Lily; 03-18-2010 at 05:53 AM.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:40 AM   #678
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

Mods, please move the offensive quote post #675 to the junk pile.

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 06:00 AM   #679
Mog
Obsessed Member

I don't suppose we can move the offensive post #677 to the junk pile as well? If anything shows how demented Lily is, its that one. Somehow I could just imagine her body temperature rising up by at least 10 degrees as she's writing it. Seems sort of funny how defensive she is of the Church after all her attacks on ACORN has been.

"It's puzzling that Eden is synonymous with paradise when, if you think about it at all, it's more like a maximum-security prison with twenty-four hour surveillance." -Ann Druyan
Mog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 06:07 AM   #680
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Of course, with Mr Jobby now mooved, the numbering is fucked up!
Consider Lily a mobile pile of junk!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 06:10 AM   #681
Kate

So maybe an edit, Mr. Smelly?

Old 03-18-2010, 06:11 AM   #682
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 06:14 AM   #683
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

"In a word, we are in the world but not of it."

Mad math skillz made a deepity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 06:22 AM   #684
Kate

Thank you, Mr. Smelly

Old 03-18-2010, 06:41 AM   #685
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Wow! Liller cow thinks we are evil because we don't want children to be tortured and raped. What a diseased old woman she is!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 07:26 AM   #686
Broga
Obsessed Member

Lily's "defence" of the legions of abusing priests, supported by their Cardinals and headed by a Pope of extraordinary deceit, indifferent to all but his own self interest, is similar to that offered in an interview on the BBC last week. The question was, "Do the further scandals of child sexual abuse, most recently in Germany, demonstrate that priests' celibacy must now be reconsidered?"

The answer, from a Cardinal, "I don't agree. We know that most child sexual abuse occurs in families."

That was it. Being the BBC the answer was not probed nor the Cardinal challenged. We need to remember that the Director General of the BBC is a devout Catholic who has visited the Pope - I assume on licence payers' money - and seems rather proud to be discussing covering his State visit and the ultimate would be an appearance on the truly crap Thought for the Day. You need to be careful about your career prospects if you put the boot in on Ratty is my assumption.

So, back to Lily who is demented, the response to priests' child sexual abuse is that others also do it, many in the family, and as crazy Lily points out dentists and teachers. What Lily, for reasons that can only arise from a demented mind ignores, is that to ignore the suffering of these children, to have no interest in their nights spent weeping in terror from priestly attentions, to "explain" and defend these horrors means she shares the culpability of her priestly heroes.
Broga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 08:56 AM   #687
Broga
Obsessed Member

Cal. Nope, I hadn't noticed Ratty's young assistant. However, I doubt whether someone as cynical and ruthless as Ratty is going to leave himself unserviced.
Broga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 09:22 AM   #688
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Broga wrote View Post
Lily's "defence" of the legions of abusing priests, supported by their Cardinals and headed by a Pope of extraordinary deceit, indifferent to all but his own self interest, is similar to that offered in an interview on the BBC last week. The question was, "Do the further scandals of child sexual abuse, most recently in Germany, demonstrate that priests' celibacy must now be reconsidered?"

The answer, from a Cardinal, "I don't agree. We know that most child sexual abuse occurs in families."

That was it. Being the BBC the answer was not probed nor the Cardinal challenged. We need to remember that the Director General of the BBC is a devout Catholic who has visited the Pope - I assume on licence payers' money - and seems rather proud to be discussing covering his State visit and the ultimate would be an appearance on the truly crap Thought for the Day. You need to be careful about your career prospects if you put the boot in on Ratty is my assumption.

So, back to Lily who is demented, the response to priests' child sexual abuse is that others also do it, many in the family, and as crazy Lily points out dentists and teachers. What Lily, for reasons that can only arise from a demented mind ignores, is that to ignore the suffering of these children, to have no interest in their nights spent weeping in terror from priestly attentions, to "explain" and defend these horrors means she shares the culpability of her priestly heroes.
Lily is intent on protecting sexual predators. She is a very perverse and immoral person.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 09:41 AM   #689
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
anthonyjfuchs wrote View Post
She lives with herself the same way that pedophiles do.
Not any pedophile. Christophrenia induced pedophilia in which psychopaths see themselves as hovering winged entities holding cups to collect semen or blood from the living or dead.
Necrophilia besides pedophilia is another creation of a mind under Christophrenia attacks,which is the belief in a zombie god that saves with semen or blood .

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 10:40 AM   #690
Lily

The loons are out in full force! Flapping and yapping. Yapping and flapping.