Old Yesterday, 10:08 AM   #3271
hertz vanrental

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
I realize in the past Christians have put to death and tortured people to death as well. That's in the past. Christians have made many mistakes and stupid choices both collectively and individually. I agree with that. The UK is not the center of the world, Hertzy. The issue is the Church prevails and grows in some countries and the pendulum will swing back to Christianity. The pendulum might swing by and knock your sad ass over Hertzy, so watch out when that starts to happen.

I also agree Christians have not always been peace loving and forgiving. People are sinful Hertzy as the pathetic behavior of Christians in the past and even today shows. That's why, every person including you need a savior. What do you do forgive your own sins? You can't do that. Spare me that as I know there are atheists who do try to apologize and make amends regarding their wrongdoing to others but it's God that you insult with poor behavior and evil thoughts, words and actions. You don't care but it's the gospel truth. God out trumps you and so do all Christians. Atheism is a joke. It seems atheism is a life of whining, bitching and moaning about the evil in the world, and how there cannot be a loving, caring, just God. Atheists also spend a lot of time trying to convince others that based on science Christ does not exists. Some scientists are Christians although it's a small percentage for they are pushed and ousted out of their professions for embracing Christianity.

Yes, most of the UK does not care or give a rat's ass about Christianity. Most people are aware of that and it is concerning to Christians as they decide how to best evangelize to people as Christianity diminishes to a point where it fizzles out completely.

That the majority of those in the UK do not believe does not make it untrue. Here in the US, the majority are Christians so what about that? I know you believe they are deceived, ignorant and "unscientific" (for lack of a better word) but no one cares about your tiny opinion.

Thanks for posting yet again Hertzy. I really appreciate your readership. Christianity and JJ's posts are like a drug for you, you keep coming back for more and more, don't ya?

JJ
Well, the fuckwit christard fails to understand yet again.

Look bollock brain, science is outing christardology as being the horseshit it obviously is. Once people become aware and start leaving the fold, they don't come back - just like kids when they grow up and stop believing in Santa Clause. They don't start believing again - ever.

To believe in Santa Clause or christardology, once someone stops, requires a major reason. The pendulum of belief isn't going to swing back all by itself. There needs to be a reason - and a major one at that because christardology is 100% horseshit.

There's a lot of social pressure within the US for people to conform and believe in christardology. I've lived in the US and experienced it. However, I've also noticed a change of late too. When I was in the US, Matt Dillahunty, Richard Carrier, Robert Price and David Fitzgerald etc. were people of the future. They and their views would not have been tolerated back then. Now, these guys, and others, have developed 'quite a following'. It's becoming more and more popular to be an atheist in the US. Just like Europe, the US eventually, will become atheist and once the majority turn atheist, the rest will follow like sheep. Yes, there'll be the die hards - but they'll, er, just die. That will be that. Man will then move forward free of the horseshit that bastards like you spew forth from your poor deluded minds.

As of 2007, only 4% of Americans classed themselves as atheists. In 2014, that figure was up to 7%. In 2014, another 8% of US citizens stated that religion was unimportant to them. More recent studies indicate that the percentage of atheists in the US may now have surpassed the 10% mark and leaves little doubt that the percentage is growing.

So, shit for brains, it looks like the US, in the fullness of time, will be predominantly atheist, just like in the good old UK and Europe. It's happening, toss pot, and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

The pendulum isn't going to swing back because there's no reason for it to swing back. It isn't just because you want it to, asshole.

Once people are free of the christardological bull shit, believe me, they will want to stay free. They won't ever want to go back there to the bullshit christard ways.

Fuckin' useless wanker.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:12 AM   #3272
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
You are a first class wanker of the first water.

Once, virtually the whole of Europe was christard. People who didn't believe in christardology were punished: tortured, put in jail or put to death.

christard cunts then began to lose their power base. As that happened, christardology came under attack. As a result, christards began to slowly lose their power and atheism grew.

I agree with you that christardology could grow again if any of the christardology bollocks were true. Sadly, for christards, it's not true. The lies in the babble and propagated by the christard crutch are increasingly being exposed by science for the horseshit they really and obviously are.

When we are young, inexperienced and devoid of knowledge, we believe in Santa Clause. When we begin to grow up, acquire experience and knowledge, we realise that it's a lie and stop believing FOR GOOD. We don't suddenly, in the midst of a mid-life crisis for example, start believing in Santa Clause again, shit head. And so it is with christardology. Years ago, Man was young, inexperienced and devoid of knowledge and he believed in this christard bollocks. Then, Man began to grow up. He developed the early beginnings of science. christardology felt threatened and so implemented laws to prevent the masses revolting against christardology. For example, at one time, here in the UK, it was illegal to read a babble printed in a language other than Latin. The penalty was death. I just love you christards for being such peace-loving and forgiving twats, don't you?

Today, all such laws have been repealed and science has come of age and is busy identifying christardology as being the bollocks it obviously is. The result? Here in the UK, churches are closing and/or amalgamating through lack of interest. The average age of a UK churchgoer is now in excess of 70. Few people in the UK, relatively speaking, give a rat's ass about going to church or about christardology. They don't believe and don't see that it has any relevance to them. They place christardology on a par with Santa Clause.

christardology is now seen as a fuckin' lie from start to finish here in the UK. Why on earth would people go back to believing in christard bull shit you stupid little wanker? That's totally illogical. That said, if you believe that a ghost can rape a woman and impregnate her, what should I expect from you except illogical horse wank?

Oh, by the way, fuck off, cunt!! The game is up. Wake up and smell the coffee.
The truth is, most people either believe in a God, or some type of higher power - in a non specific non dogmatic sense. When a person says they don't believe in God, when you probe a bit deeper they usually admit they aren't sure - aka Agnostic, or they say maybe a God exists but they don't believe in any specific religion. Most people don't give it alot of thought - unlike us!

The pendulum will always swing back and forth including towards Theism. There are philosophical arguments which suggest a reasoned possibility that a Higher Power may very well exist. That coupled to the human desire for hope (i.e. hope that the human soul will not perish after death) strengthens the application and life of religion.

As usual, JJ is right and the moron Hertz is wrong.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:33 AM   #3273
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Herty in reference to your above post(3271) I don't consider a study scientific when it says something like MAY have surpassed 10%. Please post a link to these studies. "MAY" is not really proof something has happened. I could say " Hertzy MAY grow a brain" but that doesn't mean jack shit, idiot. Even if 10% is correct it's a long way to go before atheists mean jack shit to anyone in the US. It will never happen. You are just a dreamin'.

I'm glad you aren't here in the US as an athest. You would be REJECTED, by the atheist population here as immature and full of shit. Eight percent of these loud BWM (bitch, whine moan) ) peeps is enough for me. The atheists here are an angry, pissed off, group of people whining about every single issue that they thing is unfair and are extremely angry Christians are kickin' ass and takin' names here. All Glory to God!

The majority of people here in the states don't buy into the foolishness of atheism that those in the UK do.

Santa Clause fails as an analogy. The people that share this fable, story or tale or whatever you want to call it to small children know damn well it's not real. Santa Clause is NOT real and no one believes that past childhood.

Jesus Christ IS real, Hertzy. That's good news for you as perhaps Jesus will pity your poor idiotic soul and offer you the "grave ignorance" clause so you too may share in the glory of heaven and not sizzle in hell. I hope to meet you there so I can say "In your face, Hertzy. YOU WERE WRONG."

Fcuketh Offeth
JJ 1:1

I think Hertzy had and still has a "thing" for good ole Santa and probably offered him a blow job for more presents to which Santa replied, "No fuckin' way you sick pervert." I Bet he has a Santa Suit he prances around in at night and jacks off in.

Regards,

JJ

Last edited by JerryJohn; Yesterday at 11:53 AM.
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:48 AM   #3274
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
The truth is, most people either believe in a God, or some type of higher power - in a non specific non dogmatic sense. When a person says they don't believe in God, when you probe a bit deeper they usually admit they aren't sure - aka Agnostic, or they say maybe a God exists but they don't believe in any specific religion. Most people don't give it alot of thought - unlike us!

The pendulum will always swing back and forth including towards Theism. There are philosophical arguments which suggest a reasoned possibility that a Higher Power may very well exist. That coupled to the human desire for hope (i.e. hope that the human soul will not perish after death) strengthens the application and life of religion.

Great post, Andrew. What I have found is the most die hard hateful atheists such as Hertzy are always the ones who convert to Christianity. The 'lukewarm' atheists seem to not really obsess that much about what Christians believe or think.

As you can see, Andrew, deep in his heart Hertzy is really searching due to his loneliness and isolation.

I recall parable of the sower in Matthew. What a great passage of Scripture.

Regards my friend,

JJ
Old Yesterday, 12:13 PM   #3275
hertz vanrental

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

android posts again, and, as usual, is wrong again.

What a weirdo wanker you are dip shit.

Old Yesterday, 12:14 PM   #3276
hertz vanrental

Quote:
Great post, Andrew. What I have found is the most die hard hateful atheists such as Hertzy are always the ones who convert to Christianity. The 'lukewarm' atheists seem to not really obsess that much about what Christians believe or think.

As you can see, Andrew, deep in his heart Hertzy is really searching due to his loneliness and isolation.

Regards my friend,

JJ
"Oooh, android" sayeth jerrypong, "let me sucketh thine dick".

Twat.

Old Yesterday, 12:18 PM   #3277
hertz vanrental

Quote:

Regards my friend,

JJ
What's the difference between jerrypong and Jurassic Park?

One is about dinosaurs, the other is a film.

Oh, and for the record, christards don't THINK. They are too fuckin' dumb for that. In any case, their ministers tell them what to 'think'. It saves christards having to learn how and to develop the ability.

Oh, and fuck off.

Old Yesterday, 12:21 PM   #3278
hertz vanrental

Quote:
Herty in reference to your above post(3271) I don't consider a study scientific when it says something like MAY have surpassed 10%. Please post a link to these studies. "MAY" is not really proof something has happened. I could say " Hertzy MAY grow a brain" but that doesn't mean jack shit, idiot. Even if 10% is correct it's a long way to go before atheists mean jack shit to anyone in the US. It will never happen. You are just a dreamin'.

I'm glad you aren't here in the US as an athest. You would be REJECTED, by the atheist population here as immature and full of shit. Eight percent of these loud BWM (bitch, whine moan) ) peeps is enough for me. The atheists here are an angry, pissed off, group of people whining about every single issue that they thing is unfair and are extremely angry Christians are kickin' ass and takin' names here. All Glory to God!

The majority of people here in the states don't buy into the foolishness of atheism that those in the UK do.

Santa Clause fails as an analogy. The people that share this fable, story or tale or whatever you want to call it to small children know damn well it's not real. Santa Clause is NOT real and no one believes that past childhood.

Jesus Christ IS real, Hertzy. That's good news for you as perhaps Jesus will pity your poor idiotic soul and offer you the "grave ignorance" clause so you too may share in the glory of heaven and not sizzle in hell. I hope to meet you there so I can say "In your face, Hertzy. YOU WERE WRONG."

Fcuketh Offeth
JJ 1:1

I think Hertzy had and still has a "thing" for good ole Santa and probably offered him a blow job for more presents to which Santa replied, "No fuckin' way you sick pervert." I Bet he has a Santa Suit he prances around in at night and jacks off in.

Regards,

JJ
"jebus is real" - and on what planet might that be?

Oh, and fuck off, cunt.

Old Yesterday, 10:50 PM   #3279
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
What's the difference between jerrypong and Jurassic Park?

One is about dinosaurs, the other is a film.

Oh, and for the record, christards don't THINK. They are too fuckin' dumb for that. In any case, their ministers tell them what to 'think'. It saves christards having to learn how and to develop the ability.

Oh, and fuck off.
This post is desperate BS.

JJ
Old Yesterday, 11:12 PM   #3280
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
"Oooh, android" sayeth jerrypong, "let me sucketh thine dick".

Twat.
Andrew and I are not gay, you nutcase. I do think there are gays on this forum and you could be one of them. Only you know. I don't want to know anyway for I don't want to think of anyone engaging in anal sex (people shit out of their anus) and giving another man a blow job.

That said, I do believe gay people have genetic issues and/or upbringing issues in childhood. I might say there is no gay gene as studies of identical twins born at birth and separated at birth to different homes have a percentage of about 50 percent last I read stats such as this that both will be gay, so there is obviously some influence by genes and some other influences as well, perhaps stemming from childhood experiences. We love the sinner but hate the sin.

Best advice I could give you Hertzy is that you get married. At the bottom of your thread is this gem " Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?" Of course you don't. Perhaps a blow up doll would be a good substitute for you.

Perhaps Santa Clause will bring you a blow up doll this year.

JJ
Old Today, 01:33 AM   #3281
hertz vanrental

Quote:
This post is desperate BS.

JJ
Close your legs, dip shit, your breath smells

Old Today, 01:36 AM   #3282
hertz vanrental

Quote:

Best advice I could give you Hertzy is

JJ
... that as a dumb shit christard, you don't have the intellect to give advice.

Twat.