Old 06-19-2015, 09:03 PM   #16
AtomJack

Quote:
Prycejosh wrote View Post
you have to go jerusalem to see the book. its officially recorded apprently.
Please explain how this is a reply to my reply; did it somehow get inadvertently get linked to a reply to Kinich Ahau's comment?

I'm still trying to figure how cites on the internet can only be made by sending a person to Jerusalem for edification...and it is recorded there "apparently". For fuck's sake, man, have you any clue how stupid you look?
AtomJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 08:07 AM   #17
Prycejosh

Quote:
AtomJack wrote View Post
Please explain how this is a reply to my reply; did it somehow get inadvertently get linked to a reply to Kinich Ahau's comment?

I'm still trying to figure how cites on the internet can only be made by sending a person to Jerusalem for edification...and it is recorded there "apparently". For fuck's sake, man, have you any clue how stupid you look?
you dont understand anything because the devil who you dont mention has blinded you from understanding simple things. dont knock it till to try it is what i say to you. and try it properly, many atheists try church half hearted you dont get anything that way not even understanding. do your research because i read that in a church book thats why i say apprently.
Prycejosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 08:12 AM   #18
Prycejosh

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
I know the Flying Spaghetti Monster exists because it once got a reprimand for an incorrect takeoff at LosAngeles airport. I can't be bothered looking it up though.

How about a wiki reference then Priceless Josh?
i dont get you. jesus actually exists and this aint a one time thing, for thousands of years hes been around in everyones mind and hearts through the holy spirit that carries his message for death and resurection. miracles exist using his name and testimonies exist. peoples lives have changed you should check out this website i go here. (www.uckg.org) god isnt evil hes here to help and wants you to love him and enjoy life his way.
Old 06-20-2015, 08:13 AM   #19
Prycejosh

Quote:
AtomJack wrote View Post
OK, go do a little looking around the internet. How can one take xtianity seriously, when the halo shown in the first post was made up in the 4th century? The whole magilla of xtianity is made up. There is a show coming up on TV about the Dead Sea Scrolls and how they may change the buy-bull. These scrolls were some of what was hidden so that they wouldn't be incorporated into the rest of the pick-and-choose that was used for the buy-bull, which was mashed up 40 to 70 years after the alleged jesus' existence. Will these scrolls be incorporated in some way? Confession is an artifact (MADE UP) of the 16th Century- what did the faithful do before that, for forgiveness? Are you starting to get a feel for why you get dick for respect here?

Then again...do you believe the whole buy-bull is the inerrant word of your putative god? Because the concept of hell was invented in the new testament, and gets no mention in the OT. Do tell us.

BTW, 2 Corinthians- http://biblehub.com/2_corinthians/6-14.htm

Personally, I think being saved from xtianity by reasoning skills is reward enough..and wtf are you doing here, yoked to non-believers?
i read that script. it means dont be like a unbeliever because you end up lukewarm and faith is rubbish when you are. dont do what a unbeliever does because you need to show that you love god and follow his way. (its not hard it really isnt)
Old 06-20-2015, 08:17 AM   #20
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
AtomJack wrote View Post
One of old Rodney's best, or one I like best-

I go to the psychiatrist, he tells me I'm crazy. I ask for a second opinion, he says, "You're ugly, too, turn face down on the couch", sheeze, I get no respect.
Haha!

"If it weren't for pickpockets, I'd have no sex life at all." RD
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 07:47 PM   #21
AtomJack

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
Haha!

"If it weren't for pickpockets, I'd have no sex life at all." RD
That's a good one, too! Now, if PJ could get down off his high horse (and type some sensible stuff)...
AtomJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 08:30 PM   #22
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
AtomJack wrote View Post
That's a good one, too! Now, if PJ could get down off his high horse (and type some sensible stuff)...
I hear ya, Jack. Sigh. I miss the days when Christian apologists and their ilk would pass thru for a good beating. At least they could spell.
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 05:26 AM   #23
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Prycejosh wrote View Post
i dont get you. jesus actually exists and this aint a one time thing, for thousands of years hes been around in everyones mind and hearts through the holy spirit that carries his message for death and resurection. miracles exist using his name and testimonies exist. peoples lives have changed you should check out this website i go here. (www.uckg.org) god isnt evil hes here to help and wants you to love him and enjoy life his way.

Again I ask for a reference for proof of Jesus in a record book. It really shouldn't be too hard.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 06:19 AM   #24
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

My cash is on the buy-bull!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 06:53 AM   #25
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Again I ask for a reference for proof of Jesus in a record book. It really shouldn't be too hard.
But he did! That book totally exists, it's just that people with actual proof of Jesus just so happen to not want to show it to people who are mean! It would be so easy to copy the book and reference it and get validation from things like carbon dating, but then... hrm, I suppose then there would be some reliable evidence that the guy at least existed.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 12:09 AM   #26
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

I was wondering whether it was that Jewish book that mentions about 28 different people named Jesus. None of them being the real one. You know, like Jesus Daba Yabah, Jesus Yaba Dabah and Jesus Yaba Daba Doo (the one nicknamed Fred by his mates). Or some new fraudulent concoction they've cooked up.

Old 06-23-2015, 02:58 AM   #27
Prycejosh

Quote:
I was wondering whether it was that Jewish book that mentions about 28 different people named Jesus. None of them being the real one. You know, like Jesus Daba Yabah, Jesus Yaba Dabah and Jesus Yaba Daba Doo (the one nicknamed Fred by his mates). Or some new fraudulent concoction they've cooked up.
hahaha. that one made me laugh. i dont think so it is because its a criminal book.
Old 06-23-2015, 05:15 AM   #28
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Where's the link?

Old 06-23-2015, 06:51 AM   #29
Davin
Obsessed Member

I think I found Prycejosh's missing book:

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 09:48 AM   #30
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Hehe, "her heroes are as tempting as sin"

I hear JerryJohn highly recommends it. The audio version of course.