Old 04-15-2018, 03:16 PM   #4381
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

The fat, ugly, papist bitch with the upper lip and chin that needs a shave and that fuckin' weirdo android IQ 6, will have been filled up with shit by their respective pulpit pillocks when they visited their respective sewers today, given it's lard ass day and that they are both obedient little religtards.

I guess that they'll be spewing up their shit in the not to distant.

Deluded bastards.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 07:37 PM   #4382
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
I'm the poop's fuckin' emissary flown here specially from Rome to teach Atheists how to twat christards
Hertz,

You are an absolute nutcase with a screw loose and I am sure not only Christians know that but everyone you know.

After all, as you state always "you are not a 'people person."

No shit Sherlock.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 07:38 PM   #4383
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
Thank you for agreeing everything I accuse you of is correct.

Until next time you squawk about your knowledge .
You know that's bullshit. Not only that everything I discuss is straight from the Word of God found in the Bible.

Repent and be saved Petdog.

JJ
Old 04-15-2018, 07:40 PM   #4384
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Oh of course, ...

Ha Ha
These chew sticks of ours are a great source of laughter.

JJ
Old 04-15-2018, 08:15 PM   #4385
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
You know that's bullshit. Not only that everything I discuss is straight from the Word of God found in the Bible.

JJ
It puzzles me that you capitalize the word “Word.” Why is that. Does capitalization incur specialness of some kind? I don’t understand.

Kindly elucidate.
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 12:43 AM   #4386
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

christards even fail as chew sticks.

I find it odd that christards should join Atheist forums to supposedly 'learn about Atheists', and yet, Atheists don't join religtard forums to learn about christardology. This is because, as that fat, ugly, papist twat and weirdo android IQ 6 frequently demonstrate, they know fuck all about Atheists, and incidentally, even less about christardology. Most Atheists that I know, have a vast knowledge of religtardology and wouldn't dream about asking a christard.

Before I began twatting the imbeciles, I made the assumption that, because they were able to quote the babble, they understood it and their religion. However, a few simple questions found them out and they demonstrated that's simply not the case. The vast majority of christards that I've met, including the pair of twats on this forum, know fuck all about christardology. The only thing they can do is to quote the odd piece in the babble and, if it wasn't for Google, they wouldn't even be able to do that.

Initially, the papist bitch and the weirdo IQ 6 provided a little light entertainment as chew sticks as they demonstrated their lack of knowledge of not only christardology, but of most other subjects too. However, that novelty quickly wore off and, even as chew sticks, they failed as they became ever boring. Now, I can't even be bothered to use the pair of cunts as chew sticks. They are just too inept.

What is rock bottom?

When someone even fails as a chew stick - and the papist twat and weirdo IQ 6 fail miserably.

Fuck me, even Igor was better than this pair of cunts - and he was a complete wanker.

Tien.

Old 04-16-2018, 01:59 AM   #4387
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
It puzzles me that you capitalize the word “Word.” Why is that. Does capitalization incur specialness of some kind? I don’t understand.

Kindly elucidate.
You do damn well understand exactly why I capitalize the word "Word."

WTF?

JJ
Old 04-16-2018, 02:09 AM   #4388
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I find it odd that christards should join Atheist forums to supposedly 'learn about Atheists', and yet, Atheists don't join religtard forums to learn about christardology. This is because, as that fat, ugly, papist twat and weirdo android IQ 6 frequently demonstrate, they know fuck all about Atheists, and incidentally, even less about christardology. Most Atheists that I know, have a vast knowledge of religtardology and wouldn't dream about asking a christard.

Before I began twatting the imbeciles, I made the assumption that, because they were able to quote the babble, they understood it and their religion. However, a few simple questions found them out and they demonstrated that's simply not the case. The vast majority of christards that I've met, including the pair of twats on this forum, know fuck all about christardology. The only thing they can do is to quote the odd piece in the babble and, if it wasn't for Google, they wouldn't even be able to do that.

Initially, the papist bitch and the weirdo IQ 6 provided a little light entertainment as chew sticks as they demonstrated their lack of knowledge of not only christardology, but of most other subjects too. However, that novelty quickly wore off and, even as chew sticks, they failed as they became ever boring. Now, I can't even be bothered to use the pair of cunts as chew sticks. They are just too inept.

What is rock bottom?

When someone even fails as a chew stick - and the papist twat and weirdo IQ 6 fail miserably.

Fuck me, even Igor was better than this pair of cunts - and he was a complete wanker.

Tien.
Want some cheese with that whine? You are the king of what atheists do best, 'Whine, moan and Bitch" about everything especially Christianity.

You are like a little ant I could step on and squash you nutcase. That's how insignificant you are to me, Hertz. Not only that you are a complete idiot when it comes to Christianity.

You are also a lying sack of shit. Several atheists here have stated they are not "allowed" on Christian sites. That's bullshit, for I am on several where atheists post on Christian sites. The atheists that post on these sites are very classy in language and knowledgeable unlike the loser imbeciles here that are probably all society outcasts.

I welcome them and so does everyone else. Now if you join with the potty mouth you guys have with the adolescent speak "Cunt, Christards, etc,, you will be ousted and banned immediately.

Therefore there is an expected level of maturity when it comes to language which most of you guys if you "speak" like you do here would FLUNK and be banned. That's YOUR fault.

Now, unlike this site where free speech is banned Christians sites that do have some sort of thread or section for atheists allow them to express their opinion freely.

The one moderated site I am does not have some alcoholic fat ass mod who bans people to their own thread in some drunken rage like Smelly does.

Before you ask me which sites, do your own freakin' research for once instead of asking me stupid questions.

Got it, Hertzy. You would Flunk the above noted tests for you are so fucked up probably due to some terrible life events which do make me pity and pray for you.

Just sayin'

JJ
Old 04-16-2018, 10:00 AM   #4389
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:

Mary, go have a wash. You reek of piss.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 10:40 AM   #4390
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
Mary, go have a wash. You reek of piss.
The papist bitch also reeks of bull shit.

Old 04-16-2018, 11:11 AM   #4391
Simon Moon

Quote:

JJ

What is your evidence that the Bible contains the word of a god?
Simon Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 11:33 AM   #4392
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Simon Moon wrote View Post
What is your evidence that the Bible contains the word of a god?
Sits back in her chair.

Watches.

Waits for a response from the papist bitch.

And waits.

And waits.

Yawn.

And waits.

And ....

Old 04-16-2018, 01:30 PM   #4393
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

How JJ and IQ66 met at an atheist gathering.....

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 04:02 PM   #4394
Simon Moon

Quote:
Sits back in her chair.

Watches.

Waits for a response from the papist bitch.

And waits.

And waits.

Yawn.

And waits.

And ....

Of course, JJ will respond with something like, "because it says so in the Bible".

Then he will refuse to acknowledge his beliefs are circular.
Simon Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 07:46 PM   #4395
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Simon Moon wrote View Post
Of course, JJ will respond with something like, "because it says so in the Bible".

Then he will refuse to acknowledge his beliefs are circular.
If you cannot discern the obvious truth that the Bible is the Word of God and in it it states as such then there is nothing I can do about your ignorance.

You are set in your beliefs and why the hell would I think anything I say is going to change your minds any more than anything you've read, or anything anyone else has told or explained to you?

Perhaps you'll see the light at some point. Who knows. But I have told you the Gospel truth which is forgiveness of sins through the blood/crucifixion of Christ and everlasting life for those who repent fully.

So fuck off if you don't like it. Your eternal destiny is now in your hands.

JJ