Old 08-05-2015, 08:28 AM   #16
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
Godlovesyou wrote View Post
what do your questions have to do with my op ?
Hey, godlovesyou, since you require what you feel is a more relavant question to the OP before weighing in, I already gave you one that you have yet to address.

Here it is, again.

"Do you have any useful scientific theories about why the endomembrane compartment in the cytoplasm of eukaryotic cells exists?"

I'm waiting. But, don't worry, not holding my breath.
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 08:43 AM   #17
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
what do your questions have to do with my op ?
I'm eagerly awaiting your detailed scientific explanation as to how the "sophisticated biological design" was undertaken in developing cells. I assume you have so much expertise to tap into, along with personal access to The Designer - this should be so elementary for a man of your mighty stature to pass on to us plebs.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 08:49 AM   #18
Godlovesyou

Read Genesis 1. God spoke, information, and it happended , power. What is your alternative ?
Godlovesyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 09:41 AM   #19
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
Read Genesis 1. God spoke, information, and it happended , power. What is your alternative ?
Lol. Got it. Thanks!
Old 08-05-2015, 10:29 AM   #20
Godlovesyou

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
Lol. Got it. Thanks!

How exactly did God create things ? what process was involved ?

http://reasonandscience.heavenforum....s-was-involved

How exactly is a mystery, but does not mean it is not understood by God. In genesis it says God spoke and things came into existence. God is a potent cause with power ( energy ) and his spoken word indicates information. Because we do not understand and in a detailled manner how he created the physical universe, and life, does not mean God does not understand or can't. Mystery to us is not mystery to God, but we do know that God is not limited to His spiritual realm, as he shown with his becoming of flesh in Jesus Christ.

Looking at the account of Genesis 1:1 for just a brief moment, the words in that first verse are quite remarkable. They are indicative of the incredible mind of God. God says in that first verse everything that could have been said about creation and He says it in such few terms. The statement is precise and concise almost beyond human composition. A well-known scientist named Herbert Spencer died in 1903. He discovered that all reality, all reality, all that exists in the universe can be contained in five categories...time, force, action, space and matter. Herbert Spencer said everything that exists, exists in one of those categories...time, force, action, space and matter.

Now think about that. Time, force, action, space and matter. That is a logical sequence. And then with that in your mind, listen to Genesis 1:1. "In the beginning," that's time..."God," that's force, "created," that's action, "the heavens," that's space, "and the earth," that's matter. Everything that could be said about everything that exists is said in that first verse.

Now either you believe that or you don't. You either believe that that verse is accurate and God is the force or you believe that God is not the force that created everything. And then you're left with chance or randomness or coincidence.
Old 08-05-2015, 10:32 AM   #21
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Gosh, truly astounding!
Dunno why these sciency folk keep doin' their stuff - goddidit all along.
..... now we just need to know whodidgod .....

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 08-05-2015, 10:35 AM   #22
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

This god thing must've been a thick cunt - making trees & greeny stuff before he made the sun for photosynthesis.

Stop the Holy See men!

Last edited by Smellyoldgit; 10-03-2015 at 07:40 AM.
Old 08-05-2015, 10:57 AM   #23
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
How exactly did God create things ? what process was involved ?

http://reasonandscience.heavenforum....s-was-involved

How exactly is a mystery, but does not mean it is not understood by God. In genesis it says God spoke and things came into existence. God is a potent cause with power ( energy ) and his spoken word indicates information. Because we do not understand and in a detailled manner how he created the physical universe, and life, does not mean God does not understand or can't. Mystery to us is not mystery to God, but we do know that God is not limited to His spiritual realm, as he shown with his becoming of flesh in Jesus Christ.

Looking at the account of Genesis 1:1 for just a brief moment, the words in that first verse are quite remarkable. They are indicative of the incredible mind of God. God says in that first verse everything that could have been said about creation and He says it in such few terms. The statement is precise and concise almost beyond human composition. A well-known scientist named Herbert Spencer died in 1903. He discovered that all reality, all reality, all that exists in the universe can be contained in five categories...time, force, action, space and matter. Herbert Spencer said everything that exists, exists in one of those categories...time, force, action, space and matter.

Now think about that. Time, force, action, space and matter. That is a logical sequence. And then with that in your mind, listen to Genesis 1:1. "In the beginning," that's time..."God," that's force, "created," that's action, "the heavens," that's space, "and the earth," that's matter. Everything that could be said about everything that exists is said in that first verse.

Now either you believe that or you don't. You either believe that that verse is accurate and God is the force or you believe that God is not the force that created everything. And then you're left with chance or randomness or coincidence.
I already said "got it." Which meant no further explanation was needed or wanted. You are beginning to annoy me profusely. Like having diarrhea on a hot day.
Old 08-05-2015, 01:14 PM   #24
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

What a fine collection of shysters we have pooping across our floors.
Our current fuckwit is creaming his cassock and lifting turds from 'heavenforum' - (where only The Admin seems to post).
The latest pearls of non-wisdom are lifted verbatim from this shithole, dated March 1999!!
Good to see they keep up with things in dreamworld!

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 08-05-2015, 02:03 PM   #25
Davin
Obsessed Member

I really wish they would come up with something new.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 03:30 PM   #26
Godlovesyou

last post at this forum. I have no time for Kindergarden.
Attached Images
File Type: png Meme Generator Imgflipsdfsdfsdfsdsdf.png (262.6 KB, 6 views)
Old 08-05-2015, 03:39 PM   #27
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
Obviously. Or any of the other grades that come after it, either.
Old 08-05-2015, 05:25 PM   #28
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
Obviously. Or any of the other grades that come after it, either.
This fucking idiot would struggle with grades leading up to kindergarden!

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 08-05-2015, 07:40 PM   #29
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
This fucking idiot would struggle with grades leading up to kindergarden!
Haha. No shit.

Power! Kazzam! Information! Bam! It's gawd!!

And I thought the hen sitting on eggs christard from the other thread was stupid.
Old 08-06-2015, 06:14 AM   #30
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
No, don't give up. I'm sure that even you can pass kindergarten if you really try hard.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote