Old 04-18-2018, 06:45 AM   #4411
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Just got back from town.

Spotted a right pair of wankers - er, sorry, christards.

Twatted 'em from here to hell and back.

I just kept asking questions that the poor dumb bastards couldn't answer. Five minutes later, they'd had enough of looking stupid for one lifetime and asked me to leave. When they realised that I was staying, and that if they stayed I'd continue to make them look stupid, they packed up and left.

Two less pieces of vermin on our streets, at least for a while.

I'm going into town again on Friday. I'm not very hopeful of bagging me a brace of christards but, one never knows. However, I'll be sure to let you know what transpires.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 08:40 AM   #4412
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Just got back from town.

Spotted a right pair of wankers - er, sorry, christards.

Twatted 'em from here to hell and back.

I just kept asking questions that the poor dumb bastards couldn't answer. Five minutes later, they'd had enough of looking stupid for one lifetime and asked me to leave. When they realised that I was staying, and that if they stayed I'd continue to make them look stupid, they packed up and left.

Two less pieces of vermin on our streets, at least for a while.

I'm going into town again on Friday. I'm not very hopeful of bagging me a brace of christards but, one never knows. However, I'll be sure to let you know what transpires.
Hey Hertz
Why don't you ask for a debate with William Lane Craig?
What - you haven't..?? Why - you know you'd loose!
Christians generally defeat Atheists in academic debate.. I wonder why?
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 09:10 AM   #4413
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Hey Hertz
It's the other way round you stupid, weirdo, christard twat.

Atheists beat christards in a debate because christards are too illogical, believing in sky fairies and all. For fuck sake, who in their right mind believes in a sky fairy.

What a wanker you are.

Oh, fucker, found any proof for your lard ass yet?

If so, can we hear it. We need a good laugh.

Now, fuck off you weirdo piece of christard shit.

Old 04-18-2018, 09:19 AM   #4414
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Hey Hertz
Hey, motherfucker

You given it to fat, old, ugly, papist mary up the ass yet, you weirdo bastard?

Is her beard and moustache a turn on?

What about her fat ass?

Oh, and how do you put up with her stinking of piss all the time because she doesn't change her incontinent pants frequently enough?

Old 04-18-2018, 12:02 PM   #4415
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Yuck

Quote:
That's because she doesn't change her incontinent pants enough.
Mary can genuflect, type one fingered, & pee. All at the same time.

Wash yourself Mary. you have the fragrance of fish supper remains on a Saturday morning.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 12:10 PM   #4416
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
Mary can genuflect, type one fingered, & pee. All at the same time.

Wash yourself Mary. you have the fragrance of fish supper remains on a Saturday morning.

Here in the UK, we have Wash & Go. Mary, on the other hand, needs to Go and Wash.

Old 04-18-2018, 03:27 PM   #4417
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Our Trolling Fuckwit would better suit the Bernard Manning variety - 'Wash and Fuck Off'!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 03:48 PM   #4418
Simon Moon

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
If you cannot discern the obvious truth that the Bible is the Word of God and in it it states as such then there is nothing I can do about your ignorance.
The fact that the Bible states it is the word of a god, does not prove that it is the word of a god.

The Bible is not evidence for a god, the Bible is the claim.

Quote:
You are set in your beliefs and why the hell would I think anything I say is going to change your minds any more than anything you've read, or anything anyone else has told or explained to you?
I am not set in my beliefs.

If you could present me with demonstrable evidence and reasoned argument to support your claims, I would change my mind.

Not sure how many times I have to state this.

Remember, I was once a sincere believer. It was my honest search for the truth of my beliefs, which lead me to the conclusion that my beliefs were not supported.

Quote:
Perhaps you'll see the light at some point. Who knows. But I have told you the Gospel truth which is forgiveness of sins through the blood/crucifixion of Christ and everlasting life for those who repent fully.

I will 'see the light' as soon as your god claims meet their burden of proof.

If your god exists, he was the one that created me with a mind that is unable to be convinced of his existence, without evidence to justify belief. And he did this knowing I would be destined for eternal torture (for a finite crime), before he even created me. If I end up in hell, it is his fault, not mine.

Quote:
So fuck off if you don't like it. Your eternal destiny is now in your hands.
If your god actually existed, and this is the system he created in order to judge me, then he is an immoral thug.

How is this system any different than the offers of a mob boss?

"That's a pretty fine business you have there. Be ashamed if anything were to happen to it. Just pay me soom $$ and your business will be fine".

"That's a pretty fine soul you have there. Be ashamed if anything were to happen to it. Just believe I sacrificed myself, to myself, in order to act as a loophole in rules I created, and your soul will be fine'.

Yeah, that's rational
Simon Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 04:48 PM   #4419
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Hey Hertz
Because there is an absolute truth and Christian have it. Atheisst know they can't compete and all they would do anyway is Whine, Bitch and Complain.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 04:54 PM   #4420
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Simon Moon wrote View Post
The fact that the Bible states it is the word of a god, does not prove that it is the word of a god.

The Bible is not evidence for a god, the Bible is the claim.

I am not set in my beliefs.

If you could present me with demonstrable evidence and reasoned argument to support your claims, I would change my mind.

Not sure how many times I have to state this.

Remember, I was once a sincere believer. It was my honest search for the truth of my beliefs, which lead me to the conclusion that my beliefs were not supported.

I will 'see the light' as soon as your god claims meet their burden of proof.

If your god exists, he was the one that created me with a mind that is unable to be convinced of his existence, without evidence to justify belief. And he did this knowing I would be destined for eternal torture (for a finite crime), before he even created me. If I end up in hell, it is his fault, not mine.

If your god actually existed, and this is the system he created in order to judge me, then he is an immoral thug.

How is this system any different than the offers of a mob boss?

"That's a pretty fine business you have there. Be ashamed if anything were to happen to it. Just pay me soom $$ and your business will be fine".

"That's a pretty fine soul you have there. Be ashamed if anything were to happen to it. Just believe I sacrificed myself, to myself, in order to act as a loophole in rules I created, and your soul will be fine'.

Yeah, that's rational
Your track record of discerning the truth is obviously not trustworthy. At one time you believed, then did research and no longer believe.

It begs the obvious question; were you correct then or correct now?

You are not correct now.

JJ
Old 04-18-2018, 05:46 PM   #4421
Simon Moon

Quote:
Your track record of discerning the truth is obviously not trustworthy. At one time you believed, then did research and no longer believe.

It begs the obvious question; were you correct then or correct now?

You are not correct now.

JJ

Well, considering the amount of extensive study I did, I am pretty confident now.

I studied:

Who actually wrote the Bible, how it was compiled, I had long discussions with my cousin (much like Bart Ehrman, he had went to Harvard Theological school as a devout, evangelical Christian, and came out as an agnostic) who is fluent in ancient Hebrew and Greek.

I studied logic in college, and quickly discovered that all the philosophical arguments for the existence of a god are fallacious (design argument, cosmological argument, ontological argument, transcendental argument).

I kept up with the best findings in archeology of Palestine.

I studied science, including biology at the college level (before I switched to computer science).

My study lasted years, and was originally undertaken with the purpose of defending my beliefs, not refuting them.

The bottom line, my current beliefs are so much better supported by real evidence, than they were as a theist.

Let me add, when I first came to this conclusion, I was not happy. The realization that my previous theistic beliefs were not supported by evidence, was not what I wanted to discover. But I would rather believe what is most likely true, than what makes me feel good.
Simon Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 06:09 PM   #4422
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Simon Moon wrote View Post
Well, considering the amount of extensive study I did, I am pretty confident now.

I studied:

Who actually wrote the Bible, how it was compiled, I had long discussions with my cousin (much like Bart Ehrman, he had went to Harvard Theological school as a devout, evangelical Christian, and came out as an agnostic) who is fluent in ancient Hebrew and Greek.

I studied logic in college, and quickly discovered that all the philosophical arguments for the existence of a god are fallacious (design argument, cosmological argument, ontological argument, transcendental argument).

I kept up with the best findings in archeology of Palestine.

I studied science, including biology at the college level (before I switched to computer science).

My study lasted years, and was originally undertaken with the purpose of defending my beliefs, not refuting them.

The bottom line, my current beliefs are so much better supported by real evidence, than they were as a theist.

Let me add, when I first came to this conclusion, I was not happy. The realization that my previous theistic beliefs were not supported by evidence, was not what I wanted to discover. But I would rather believe what is most likely true, than what makes me feel good.
Well smarty pants

1) Your learned friend, equal to Bart Erhman no less who you obviously respect admire and trust - after incredible amount of study - is Agnostic - Not Atheist!!! That means your great knowledgeable and wise friend is o pen to the possibility not only of God existing, but even that Christianity itself is true.

2) You state that all the arguments for God have a fallacy - well all the arguments for Atheism also have fallacy dumb fuck. The enquiry for and /or against God's existence is by its nature speculative - there are no logical "proofs". All arguments have strenghts (merits) and weakness (fallacy).

So fuck you for your stupidity.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 09:46 PM   #4423
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Well smarty pants

1) Your learned friend, equal to Bart Erhman no less who you obviously respect admire and trust - after incredible amount of study - is Agnostic - Not Atheist!!! That means your great knowledgeable and wise friend is o pen to the possibility not only of God existing, but even that Christianity itself is true.

2) You state that all the arguments for God have a fallacy - well all the arguments for Atheism also have fallacy dumb fuck. The enquiry for and /or against God's existence is by its nature speculative - there are no logical "proofs". All arguments have strenghts (merits) and weakness (fallacy).

So fuck you for your stupidity.
Couldn't agree more. " I once was wrong, but now I'm right " is so stupid is almost frightening the tricks Satan can use to inspire disbelief in those who believed

I AM SO WISE AND WELL READ NOW,yea right, yada, yada, yada......

JJ
Old 04-18-2018, 11:07 PM   #4424
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Because there is an absolute truth and Christian have it. Atheisst know they can't compete and all they would do anyway is Whine, Bitch and Complain.

JJ
There is an absolute truth but you two fuck heads don't have it. You are too thick, too emotional, too intellectually dishonest and too brainwashed to follow the logic to arrive at the truth. You pair of twats have arrived at where people told you to go but you are just too stupid to realise.

Basically, you are at the wrong point at the wrong time.

The world is moving on, regardless of what you believe.

You pair of cunts still believe in lard ass. Sadly for you piss pots, lard ass is being dropped by the masses. Even in the USA it's happening.

You pair of bastards will become ever more marginalised as time goes by. In the end, you will be considered mere curiosities by some and mad by others.

The train leaving the platform is heading for Atheism, calling at Freedom and Intellectual Honesty. Be on it or become dinosaurs.

Oh, papist mary, do change your incontinent pants, you really stink of piss today.

Last edited by hertz vanrental; 04-18-2018 at 11:08 PM. Reason: The train leaving the platform is ......
Old 04-19-2018, 12:07 AM   #4425
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
There is an absolute truth but you two fuck heads don't have it. You are too thick, too emotional, too intellectually dishonest and too brainwashed to follow the logic to arrive at the truth. You pair of twats have arrived at where people told you to go but you are just too stupid to realise.

Basically, you are at the wrong point at the wrong time.

The world is moving on, regardless of what you believe.

You pair of cunts still believe in lard ass. Sadly for you piss pots, lard ass is being dropped by the masses. Even in the USA it's happening.

You pair of bastards will become ever more marginalised as time goes by. In the end, you will be considered mere curiosities by some and mad by others.

The train leaving the platform is heading for Atheism, calling at Freedom and Intellectual Honesty. Be on it or become dinosaurs.

Oh, papist mary, do change your incontinent pants, you really stink of piss today.
Hertz,

I'd bet my life yours has been a difficult one and that is why you struggle with if God exists; he cannot in your mind.

Now that you talk about trains, which is my hobby, how 'bout you hop on the Peace Train and let go of some of the hatred in your heart that oozes out of your every pore to Christians on this site who have done you no harm at all.

Peace Train
Cat Stevens

Now I've been happy lately
Thinking about the good things to come
And I believe it could be
Something good has begun

Oh, I've been smiling lately
Dreaming about the world as one
And I believe it could be
Someday it's going to come

'Cause I'm on the edge of darkness
There ride the Peace Train
Oh, Peace Train take this country
Come take me home again
Now I've been smiling lately,
Thinkin' about the good things to come

And I believe it could be,
Something good has begun
Oh Peace Train sounding louder
Glide on the Peace Train
Come on now Peace Train
Yes, Peace Train holy roller
Everyone jump upon the Peace Train
Come on now, Peace Train
Get your bags together,

Go bring your good friends, too
'Cause it's getting nearer,
It soon will be with you
Now comeā€¦

Find some peace Hertz; you are full of anger. Probably for good reasons I might imagine but it does you no good.

Be Well,

JJ