Old 05-27-2018, 06:53 AM   #5551
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
So you post from 1 Timothy. Are you a Christian?
As usual your post seems nonsensical.

JJ
You’re the Christian dumbfuck, dumbfuck. Just reminding you what’s in your dumbfuck Christan operating manual.
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 06:58 AM   #5552
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
Kinich,

What do you think about the beliefs of Calvinists? Imagine you did believe in God if you can, and I respect your right to be an atheist. If you can do so do you really think a God would predetermine before you were born and did anything that you were going to heaven or hell? Whether they are Christian or not is up for you and I to decide. Their beliefs on predestination are problematic.

The OT reference to Isaiah is to note that doing good works without faith makes our works invalid. You had to atone for all sins then with animal Sacrifice. The NT replaces animal sacrifice with Jesus. Basically it's saying if you good works are not enough to gain salvation you must have Faith as well as many think they are "good people" they are sinners still in need of forgiveness of sins. Jesus is the answer to that problemo.

I know you don't agree with this, but that's the gist of it.

Hope this finds you well,

Regards,

JJ
'
He asked you if Calvinists were Christians dumbfuck. Why can’t you answer a simple question? A third of southern baptists embrace Calvinism. Are they Christians? And if they get to be Christians yet disagree with the “true” nature (supernature?) of God, then why do they get a pass and the nontrinitarianists who believe they’re Christians have to go to hell?

Last edited by Hobotronic2037; 05-27-2018 at 07:14 AM.
Old 05-27-2018, 08:30 AM   #5553
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Cupcake,

It will be a very long wait. Christians voted in a pro life president. We got him the vote and a say on the Supreme Court.

Stay where you are, for Christianity is alive and well in the US.

JJ
NOT WELL, you fat, OLD, ugly, dumb, senile, programmed, obedient, ovine-like papist bitch whose incontinence panties smell to hell fire and back. christardology is on its way out in the USA, just as you are, you OLD twat.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 08:37 AM   #5554
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Cupcake,

Who do you mean by "we"?" Do you have Dissociative identity disorder?
Do you mean "we" as you and your partner?

JJ
I've already explained, you dense twat. Your senility really is setting in now, isn't it. My partner and I both post on this forum. How many more times? you OLD, fat, ugly, stupid, senile, obedient, programmed papist bitch that smells of piss because of her incontinent panties.

Old 05-27-2018, 08:53 AM   #5555
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
I've already explained, you dense twat. Your senility really is setting in now, isn't it. My partner and I both post on this forum. How many more times? you OLD, fat, ugly, stupid, senile, obedient, programmed papist bitch that smells of piss because of her incontinent panties.
You think jj and Mary would be capable of getting this.
Old 05-27-2018, 08:54 AM   #5556
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Cupcake,

Do you really think any Christian of any denomination gives a rat's ass about your teen weeny opinion?

If, so, you are sorely misguided.

Be well.

JJ

The evil fuckers do when I twat them. I've left some in tears and some so vexed that they have threatened to call the police and some even have called the police. When they understand that a) I'll stay when they threaten to call the police and b) stay when they actually do call the police, they really get angry with me out of frustration, the stupid fuckers.

I really love it when they realise that there's nothing they can do about me because the bastards are so arrogant that they think that they can demand that I leave - and I will. When the dense pieces of shit realise that I don't give a fuck what they say and realise that the police can't and won't do anything either, they really get pissed off. The only thing they can do is to piss off back to their sewer.

I've told you all this before you OLD, fat, ugly, stupid, SENILE, programmed, obedient, ovine-like papist bitch whose incontinent panties stink of piss. You really are going senile, aren't you.

Old 05-27-2018, 08:57 AM   #5557
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Cupcake,

I have no problem with people drinking alcohol. Drunks that moderate forums like this one, I think are problematic for they are too loaded to do an effective job, such as Smelly. He is he reason this forum has no traffic so to speak.

Drunks, that slur their speech, piss their pants, black out, etc, are raving alcoholics and alcoholism ruins families, can cause unemployment if you are loaded on the job, and can ruin one's own life.

Addiction of course can be caused by mental illness, genetics etc, we hate the sin of alcoholism but love the sinner for we have all sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God.

Be well.

JJ
But we like SOG you OLD, SENILE, fat, ugly, useless, smelly, stupid, programmed, ovine-like, papist bitch with incontinence panties that smell of piss.

Besides, as usual, you fuckin' christard bastard, you are short on proof. Twat.

Oh, has weirdo android IQ 6 faucked you up your fat, smelly ass yet?

Old 05-27-2018, 09:02 AM   #5558
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
You think jj and Mary would be capable of getting this.
No, the dense bitch even has problems following the plot of the Teddy Bear's Picnic.

Old 05-27-2018, 09:22 AM   #5559
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
No, the dense bitch even has problems following the plot of the Teddy Bear's Picnic.
LMAO
Old 05-27-2018, 09:44 AM   #5560
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
You’re the Christian dumbfuck, dumbfuck. Just reminding you what’s in your dumbfuck Christan operating manual.
Why quote a book you do't believe in you fool?

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 10:00 AM   #5561
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
So you are both fucked up? Not surprised.

JJ
Old 05-27-2018, 10:03 AM   #5562
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
Why quote a book you do't believe in you fool?

JJ
Why not? Quoting something doesn’t connote belief, retard.
Old 05-27-2018, 10:05 AM   #5563
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
So you are both fucked up? Not surprised.

JJ
Also unsurprising: jj and Mary are both in dire need of an adult diaper change.
Old 05-27-2018, 10:12 AM   #5564
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
He asked you if Calvinists were Christians dumbfuck. Why can’t you answer a simple question? A third of southern baptists embrace Calvinism. Are they Christians? And if they get to be Christians yet disagree with the “true” nature (supernature?) of God, then why do they get a pass and the nontrinitarianists who believe they’re Christians have to go to hell?
Calvinists are Christians. If you freakin' don't know about nontrinitarianists and why they are not Christians get on a fucking Christian forum and ask there. this is Raving Atheists Forums Not a fucking ask the Pastor site.

What a lot of idiots you are. You all feel you are experts in Christianity which gives me a good laugh. You don't know JackShit about it.

JJ
Old 05-27-2018, 10:15 AM   #5565
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
You forgot to answer my question if your partner is male or female. Why is that?

JJ