Old 11-21-2016, 06:49 PM   #1
ProgrammingGodJordan
New Member!

Scientific evidence of God (by an atheist)

{{{THIS IS READABLE IN FOUR MINUTES}}}
{{{CLICK image to automatically ENLARGE it}}}

Alternatively, see video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SasizIMHKOI

Original article:
https://medium.com/@uni.omniscient.x...a0b#.e7t3se5be

Author:
https://www.facebook.com/ProgrammingGodJordan
http://folioverse.appspot.com/

[Source Code] Naive Approximation/Basis of God:
https://github.com/JordanMicahBennett/God

**INTRIGUING NOTE**

('A')

I had tweeted to Sam Harris (an atheist neuroscientist), notifying him of my ATHEISTIC nature, WHILST stipulating of his closed mindedness (I had used expletives) - in NOT recognizing the likely hood of non-omniscient Gods, (on scientific observation).

A few weeks after said tweet, Sam conceded of the serious possibility, that mankind shall likely compose a type of 'God' in this video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nt3...&nohtml5=False

SEE video section "14:08".

('B')

I have not any certainty, whether I had influenced his video, but I had tweeted him the article stipulated in the original post.
Here is the article once more:
https://medium.com/@uni.omniscient.x...a0b#.gew83ll3i

('C')

Albeit, not all beings are as reasonable as Sam Harris, or other scientists, which is quite disappointing.

('D')

Albeit, it is quite likely, that Gods are on the horizon: http://god-is-coming.appspot.com/
ProgrammingGodJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 07:52 PM   #2
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 08:16 PM   #3
ProgrammingGodJordan
New Member!

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
SUMMARY:

['A']

We shall likely become non-omniscient Gods, forging more powerful, albeit non-omniscient brain based artificial intelligence aligned Gods.

['B']

On Moore's law, by 2020, non-human machines will likely be able to approximate human level brain cycles (10^15 flops; there ALREADY exists EFFICIENT models that compute 10^14 synaptic operations/second).
Therein, human intellect is shown to be 'creatable':

Today, brain based models already equal/exceed human intellect, in task/task groups ranging from language translation to disease diagnosis. (And likely all tasks by 2020)

https://medium.com/@uni.omniscient.x...a0b#.efngp2v9d

['C']

RE-NOTE: I am atheistic. (I have not any beliefs)
One needn't belief to [OBSERVE] PROBABILITIES. [Sample Observation: Non-omniscient Gods are LIKELY]
Old 11-21-2016, 09:36 PM   #4
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Albeit, it is quite likely, that Gods are on the horizon
And He will be driving one of these:

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 10:04 PM   #5
ProgrammingGodJordan
New Member!

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post

Perhaps, perhaps not.
Old 11-22-2016, 01:15 AM   #6
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

I'm convinced, it was the different colour text that did it for me.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 07:36 AM   #7
ProgrammingGodJordan
New Member!

Quote:

I'm convinced, it was the different colour text that did it for me.
Such is rare; for SOLELY [machine learning experts/physicists/quantum physicists physicists/neuroscientists of statistically MINIMAL FREQUENCY amidst forums of this nature] TEND to recognize the likelihood of Gods, as described in the passage.

Do you fall in the range of professions prior stated?
Old 11-22-2016, 11:17 AM   #8
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Grin

Quote:
ProgrammingGodJordan wrote View Post
Such is rare; for SOLELY [machine learning experts/physicists/quantum physicists physicists/neuroscientists of statistically MINIMAL FREQUENCY amidst forums of this nature] TEND to recognize the likelihood of Gods, as described in the passage.

They are already here -

http://www.oranum.com/en/

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 11-22-2016, 11:17 AM   #9
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 09:45 PM   #10
AtomJack

Hmm. Well. I'm a physicist, and what you are posting is shit. I just left the "Happy Atheist Forum" (literally, minutes ago), where your shit is under consideration for banning. You made it 3 pages at TTA before being banned, and, last I checked, your shit was at page 32 at AF.org. Those mods have some incredible tolerance for shit, I guess. You are still posting shit, wherever you go. I don't even believe that that is your picture. If I didn't know better, I'd think that you were David Mabus.

I vote we just hammer him with more shit, like any other theist.

Edit to add- I'm a physicist, and I don't believe in any gods. Just to be clear.
AtomJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 09:52 PM   #11
AtomJack

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post

My wife loves Morgans, but only the 4 wheeled version. Maybe if I buy her one of these, I could buy a late '60s or early '70s muscle car.
Old 11-23-2016, 01:56 AM   #12
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ProgrammingGodJordan wrote View Post

h3 { margin-top: 0cm; margin-bottom: 0cm; direction: ltr; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); text-align: center; }h3.western { font-family: "Times New Roman",serif; }h3.cjk { font-family: "Times New Roman",serif; }h3.ctl { font-family: "Times New Roman",serif; }p { margin-top: 0.21cm; margin-bottom: 0cm; direction: ltr; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); }p.western { font-family: "Times New Roman",serif; font-size: 12pt; font-style: italic; }p.cjk { font-family: "Times New Roman",serif; font-size: 12pt; font-style: italic; }p.ctl { font-family: "Times New Roman",serif; font-size: 12pt; font-style: italic; }
Prophecy from Planet Clarion
Call to City: Flee The Flood. It’ll Swamp Us on Dec. 21,
Outer Space Tells Suburbanite

Lake City will be destroyed by a flood from the Great Lake just before dawn, Dec. 21, according to a suburban housewife. Mrs. Marian Keech, of 847 West School street, says the prophecy is not her own. It is the purport of many messages she has received by automatic writing, she says… The messages, according to Mrs. Keech, are sent to her by superior beings from a planet called ‘Clarion.’ These beings have been visiting the earth, she says, in what we call flying saucers. During their visits, she says, they have observed fault lines in the earth’s crust that foretoken the deluge. Mrs. Keech reports she was told the flood will spread to form an inland sea stretching from the Arctic Circle to the Gulf of Mexico. At the same time, she says, a cataclysm will submerge the West Coast from Seattle, Wash., to Chile in South America.

people.kzoo.edu/ggregg/Prophecy.doc

Old 11-23-2016, 02:39 AM   #13
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
AtomJack wrote View Post
My wife loves Morgans, but only the 4 wheeled version. Maybe if I buy her one of these, I could buy a late '60s or early '70s muscle car.

Every owner interview I've seen includes the comment that this is the most fun to drive vehicle on the planet. But, at $80,000, unless some Mideast oil Sheik adopts me....

Old 01-27-2017, 02:08 PM   #14
Davin
Obsessed Member

Woo, ProgrammingGodJordan must be a shit programmer with "logic" like that.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 07:40 PM   #15
AtomJack

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Every owner interview I've seen includes the comment that this is the most fun to drive vehicle on the planet. But, at $80,000, unless some Mideast oil Sheik adopts me....
TBH, I'd need the lottery or something to buy the Morgan and whatever else.