Old 03-26-2018, 02:09 PM   #4066
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
When old, fat cat licker mary and vermin android IQ 6 die, Lord Shiva will be waiting, especially for vermin android. He will destroy them for their belief in lard ass, zombie boy and the babble, for they are false gods and prophets. He will also punish them for being a pair of evil bastards.

If I were them, I would start to repent now whilst they still have time. I wouldn't like to be in their shoes when they die because Lord Shiva is one powerful god. He will smite them with much power.

Here endeth today's lesson.
Thus endeth your most stupid post ever.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 02:40 PM   #4067
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Simon Moon wrote View Post
I agree that the Bible states it is the word of god. What I can't understand is how you don't see that is circular reasoning.

"I believe the Bible is the word of god, how do I know? Because it says so in the Bible. Why do I believe what it says in the Bible? Because the Bible is the word of god. How do I know that Bible is the word of god? Because it says so in the Bible."

You do understand that Muslims use the exact same reasoning for their god and the Qur'an, right?

Yes, we do disagree. But my reasons are not fallacious, yours are.

When did I ever say that there is no ultimate truth? Not sure why there can't be an ultimate truth, if there is no god?
What then is your criteria for determining what is the ULTIMATE truth? Do tell...

JJ
Old 03-26-2018, 03:04 PM   #4068
Simon Moon

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
What then is your criteria for determining what is the ULTIMATE truth? Do tell...

JJ
I don't know, maybe the reality of the universe?

I am not saying that I know what is the ultimate truth. What I am saying is I am not convinced that ultimate truth requires a god.
Simon Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 03:06 PM   #4069
Simon Moon

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Logic and reason doesn't work that way, as much as you wished it did.

You are the one that is subtracting an entity from the existence of the universe. You are the one with the burden of proof to support your assertion.

Occam's Razor works perfectly here. You should try using it
This is just getting sad now.

I am not subtracting anything.

We both agree that the universe exists. We both agree that nature exists.

You are the one going beyond nature, evidence, and reason to add (unessearilly) a god to existence where none is needed.

The latest science, demonstrates that there is no god necessary for the existence of the universe. There is no evidence shows that a god was needed.

Therefore, by the law of parsimony, the explanation without adding an unnecessary god, is the most reasonable one.
Simon Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 03:11 PM   #4070
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:

I am not saying that I know what is the ultimate truth. What I am saying is I am not convinced that ultimate truth requires a god.
The ultimate truth is that Lord Shiva is going to twat those stupid fucking christards, vermin android IQ 6 and fat-ass ugly cat licker mary, for believing in lard ass, zombie boy and the babble.

They need to repent now. Otherwise, when they die, Lord Shiva will make them pay, in the next life, for their stupidity in this life.

I wouldn't like to be in their shoes unless they repent and stop believing in their false gods.

Just sayin'.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 03:13 PM   #4071
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Oh my fancy that
mary caught android fucking her cat.

Old 03-26-2018, 04:12 PM   #4072
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Oh dear, android can't pee
mary, the fucker, has given him VD.
You are one sick mother fucker. Get back to the psych unit.

JJ
Old 03-26-2018, 04:13 PM   #4073
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Splish splosh into the tank
mary has given android a wank.
Did you reincarnate back to age 13 or what?

JJ
Old 03-26-2018, 04:21 PM   #4074
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:

Fair enough. I myself am convinced the ultimate truth requires a God.

Regards,

JJ
Old 03-26-2018, 06:32 PM   #4075
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
This is just getting sad now.

I am not subtracting anything.

We both agree that the universe exists. We both agree that nature exists.

You are the one going beyond nature, evidence, and reason to add (unessearilly) a god to existence where none is needed.

The latest science, demonstrates that there is no god necessary for the existence of the universe. There is no evidence shows that a god was needed.

Therefore, by the law of parsimony, the explanation without adding an unnecessary god, is the most reasonable one.
Chomp Chomp slurp.. sorry eating as I right this...

Uhhh... It just depends how you say it

"God Exists" (this is worded as a true assertion) - should be backed up with evidence.

"God Does Not Exist" (this is also worded as a true assertion) - should be backed up with evidence.

"I am not convinced God exists" (this is a reactive phrase to assertion 1, does not need evidence).

"I am not convinced God does not exist" (this is a reactive phrase to assertion 2, does not need evidence).

So, chomp chomp slurp fart - itching myself ...

Do you get it??? Both assertions are equal.

Its like, pretty simple.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 06:40 PM   #4076
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I agree that the Bible states it is the word of god. What I can't understand is how you don't see that is circular reasoning.

"I believe the Bible is the word of god, how do I know? Because it says so in the Bible. Why do I believe what it says in the Bible? Because the Bible is the word of god. How do I know that Bible is the word of god? Because it says so in the Bible."
Nope, nope, narrow minded... IQ only 5.

There is one aspect only which could be argued as circular with regards to the assertions made in the Bible, and that is

The written text in the Bible comprises the word of God - whereby the only evidence to this comes from the written text which states so.

But firstly, just because "circular" that does not mean it aint true fool.

Lets say hypothetically that by a miracle its true, yes.. The written text of the Bible truly is the Word of God, and part of that message is to let us know that.

Then even though you may think the concept is circular, in this hypothetical example it is true nontheless.

Therefore your complaint is worthless.

And I don't even need to go to my second point, many of the other statements within the Bible are straightforward historical accounts - nothing circular about journalistic reporting.

So fuck you - stoopid

How come me and JJ are the only ones who are enlightened amidst stupidity hear.?

JJ 1 Simon 0.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 10:52 PM   #4077
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

I think the problem with the atheists who are not enlightened is that they use/abuse drugs and alcohol and their brains are fried and don't process information correcly. Their discernment skills have been lost in their fried brains as well as evidenced by their fucked up posts.

We are the only Christians here because others can't take the adolescent speak, the words like Fuck, Cunt, Christard, etc. A few have come and gone.

Hertz is obviously mentally ill, thus his culpability for his wrong headed beliefs may be diminished and with the mercy of God be forgiven is my best guess.

These raving atheists on this forum, outright reject God which is frightening to me for their sake. Their salvation is at risk as well as the quality of their life. Alcohol just makes one a drunk and unable to sustain relationships. That might explain why Smelly moderates this forum. No friends or family contacts except those that drink to excess which makes it acceptable in his mind. He has lost all of his sober support system.

The others have hardened hearts. Their hearts can probably with the help of the the Holy Spirit start to melt. We plant seeds together to spread the gospel as we are called to do. There are NO other atheist sites where people are such losers in their posts and have such hardened hearts.

So it's worth planting the seeds of the Gospel anywhere we go and as you can see it is desperately needed.

Hope all ils well with you and yours, Andrew.

Regards,

JJ

Last edited by JerryJohn; 03-26-2018 at 11:20 PM.
Old 03-27-2018, 12:54 AM   #4078
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

True enlightenment

Lord Shiva is the Supreme Being in the universe.

Not only did he create it, he transforms and protects it from evil.

Lord Shiva is all powerful. He is benevolent but he is also fearsome. In his eyes, the worship of false gods is an evil. The accounts of those who are evil will be settled in the next life, not this.

Old fat ass cat licker mary and vermin android IQ 6, repent now. Desist from the worship of false gods before it is too late. You will then be saved. If you don't repent and continue to worship lard ass, zombie boy and the babble, it will result in a terrible retribution in your next life. You will be doomed until eternity.

I'm trying to help you. Please listen. If not, you are doomed in the next life and no one will be able to help you for Lord Shiva is the mightiest of the mighty.

All praise Lord Shiva, the mightiest of them all.

Old 03-27-2018, 01:28 AM   #4079
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

I forgot to mention that, last Saturday, I went to a town I've never been to before in order to bag me a couple of christards. Sadly, there were none to be had. They were probably in their hive receiving bull shit from the pillock in the pulpit.

However, I'm off on a christard hunt this Thursday, Friday and Saturday in the hope of achieving the near impossible 'triple brace' - the twatting of 3 pairs of christards on consecutive days.

I'll let you christards have your 'god on a stick' day in peace - just to show some willing.

I'll be sure to let you know how I get on because I know that certain individuals are keen to know of my exploits.

I won't be around for much of next week. I have to go to Paris. Tien. However, it's possible that I'll be able to manage the odd post. Let's see.

Old 03-27-2018, 01:46 AM   #4080
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Lord Shiva is the Supreme Being in the universe.

Not only did he create it, he transforms and protects it from evil.

Lord Shiva is all powerful. He is benevolent but he is also fearsome. In his eyes, the worship of false gods is an evil. The accounts of those who are evil will be settled in the next life, not this.

Old fat ass cat licker mary and vermin android IQ 6, repent now. Desist from the worship of false gods before it is too late. You will then be saved. If you don't repent and continue to worship lard ass, zombie boy and the babble, it will result in a terrible retribution in your next life. You will be doomed until eternity.

I'm trying to help you. Please listen. If not, you are doomed in the next life and no one will be able to help you for Lord Shiva is the mightiest of the mighty.

All praise Lord Shiva, the mightiest of them all.
Hertz, is this an overactive imagination or a delusion by taking LSD recently?

What the Fuck?

JJ