Old 12-09-2008, 04:53 PM   #61
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
nkb wrote View Post
I'm with you, 100%. I just like to emulate Cal's retarded logic whenever someone else disagrees with him.

Yes, "Cal logic" is really an oxymoron.

Anyway, enough of this, as you said, we are derailing this very interesting thread.
Yup my logic is so unlogical!

That logic that says:

We are evolved mutated primates.
We created god with our brains.
people that accept imaginary entities as real, speaking to them are psychotics.
We evolved mutated primates are born lacking belief.
Atheism is not the Belief in the goddess Athe and that
Educated people that accept resurrected saviors that SAVE with blood have a PROBLEM with their brains......

should I continue neurologically blind moron unable to tell between the logical & illogical?
Ahh..........you'll learn one of this days that 2+2=4 not 6

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 05:00 PM   #62
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Here is an interesting sermon by a Christ-psychosis infected preacher worthy of a neurological study. Undoubtedly "No Keen Brain" will find him extremely SANE & LOGICAL...isn't so NKB?...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=V8KxXHibv6A

Listen to him attentively then you'll hear very logical subliminal expressions of sanity in the pitch of each scream....isn't so, No Keen Brain?

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 12-09-2008, 06:11 PM   #63
nkb
He who walks among the theists

Cal,
You really suck at putdowns. Please stop, for your own sake.

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 11:03 PM   #64
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
nkb wrote View Post
Cal,
You really suck at putdowns. Please stop, for your own sake.
Putting down? Remember it is YOU who claim to have such flawless logic.Remember I am just placing a mirror in front of you so it can reflect utter stupidity. 2+2 will always be equal to 4 not 6 as you insist. Sorry if I called you on your idiotic illogical stupid remarks. But hey, talk shit to me, and I'll respond in kind.

After all it was YOU who started it....and guess what? I can BURY you with logic, and in 7 languages....Hmm..aren't you sure you are not still infected with Christ-psychosis Not Keen Brain ?

BTW, do you want to LEARN something about this time of the year religious festivals ( X-mas, Hannukkah & Hajj ? LEARN, it is based on connecting dots usig deductive thinking. BTW, thinking is done with the brain, not the ass or the heart as you would probably believe.
Enjoy, event thought it is not logical at all..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiWJpbc0Sk8

Old 12-10-2008, 06:29 AM   #65
Steel

Never mind...

Irreligious:
Quote:
At some point, folks without the stomach for bitter discord will decide to throw in the towel while others will commence slapping each other with it.
Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 06:31 AM   #66
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

(Pssst...Steel...cal is not a believer...)

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 06:34 AM   #67
Steel

Oops...

Irreligious:
Quote:
At some point, folks without the stomach for bitter discord will decide to throw in the towel while others will commence slapping each other with it.
Old 12-10-2008, 06:35 AM   #68
Steel

Wait... Aw shit. Sorry Cal!

Irreligious:
Quote:
Old 12-10-2008, 07:34 AM   #69
skribb

Quote:
Professor Chaos wrote View Post
(Pssst...Steel...cal is not a believer...)
Well, not in Christ he isn't. Unless it's the phallic variant of said zombie Jew.
Old 12-10-2008, 07:38 AM   #70
Steel

How many variants could their there be? Dead is dead.

Irreligious:
Quote:
Old 12-10-2008, 07:45 AM   #71
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 07:48 AM   #72
Steel

Oh.

Irreligious:
Quote:
Old 12-10-2008, 09:47 AM   #73
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Steel wrote View Post
Wait... Aw shit. Sorry Cal!
Sorry about what? I am a deeply religious person. I believe in one God Almighty creator of Humans, I believe in his cave sheath counter part adopter of the head-god and in his dual sack, holder of 300 million potential brains.

I pray & pray after he resurrects granting me solace relieving tension with penetration...but I do need pius volunteers for this holy act. HAving reached Oldfardom all of that is in the past, now the brain is where is at........ so, sorry about what?.

Old 12-10-2008, 11:33 AM   #74
Ellerie

Quote:
Professor Chaos wrote View Post
I think that long ago that was common knowledge, but I guess it isn't anymore. How annoying.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:44 PM   #75
nkb
He who walks among the theists

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
Putting down? Remember it is YOU who claim to have such flawless logic.Remember I am just placing a mirror in front of you so it can reflect utter stupidity. 2+2 will always be equal to 4 not 6 as you insist. Sorry if I called you on your idiotic illogical stupid remarks. But hey, talk shit to me, and I'll respond in kind.

After all it was YOU who started it....and guess what? I can BURY you with logic, and in 7 languages....Hmm..aren't you sure you are not still infected with Christ-psychosis Not Keen Brain ?

BTW, do you want to LEARN something about this time of the year religious festivals ( X-mas, Hannukkah & Hajj ? LEARN, it is based on connecting dots usig deductive thinking. BTW, thinking is done with the brain, not the ass or the heart as you would probably believe.
Enjoy, event thought it is not logical at all..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiWJpbc0Sk8
Cal,
I hope you're not counting English as one of the 7 languages, you pretentious dick. What does it matter which language you attempt to bury me in, if your logic is not worthy of a 5-year old?

Let me try my hand at Cal-logic:
Cows and penguins are evolved animals.
Penguins are flightless birds.
Cows can't fly either.
Ergo, cows are flightless birds.

Therefore, 2+2 = 4, never 6, as I have easily proven above.

That makes about as much sense as your retarded drivel.

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote