Old 04-11-2018, 11:04 PM   #4351
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Ju-Ju is a belief system originating in West Africa. It entered the Americas during the slave trade era. The word Ju-Ju comes from the French (jou jou) which literally means 'plaything'. It incorporates objects such as amulets and uses spells as part of its religious practice to control people. In this respect, it has many parallels with christardology. It too uses 'spells', in the form of gospels, prayers and the babble in general, to control people.

Those who understand the psychology of Ju-Ju, and indeed christardology, wield great power for they can control the terminally stupid through superstitious nonsense.

In my case, the 'objects' that I use are the vermin, weirdo, christard android IQ 6 and the fat, old papist bitch mary with the upper lip and chin that are in need of a shave. They also double up as playthings - chew sticks to be precise - since they are good for nothing else as they possess no knowledge or intelligence of any worth for the christard crutch has nullified what little brain the poor bastards were born with. They are also ideal and compliant subjects since they are a highly superstitious pair of particularly dense twats.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 05:40 PM   #4352
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Ju-Ju is a belief system originating in West Africa. It entered the Americas during the slave trade era. The word Ju-Ju comes from the French (jou jou) which literally means 'plaything'. It incorporates objects such as amulets and uses spells as part of its religious practice to control people. In this respect, it has many parallels with christardology. It too uses 'spells', in the form of gospels, prayers and the babble in general, to control people.

Those who understand the psychology of Ju-Ju, and indeed christardology, wield great power for they can control the terminally stupid through superstitious nonsense.

In my case, the 'objects' that I use are the vermin, weirdo, christard android IQ 6 and the fat, old papist bitch mary with the upper lip and chin that are in need of a shave. They also double up as playthings - chew sticks to be precise - since they are good for nothing else as they possess no knowledge or intelligence of any worth for the christard crutch has nullified what little brain the poor bastards were born with. They are also ideal and compliant subjects since they are a highly superstitious pair of particularly dense twats.
Your my chewing stick son, chew chew chew
Stoopid Hert - your so dumb you don't know it.
Ha Ha Ha
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 11:42 PM   #4353
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Bored?

Then, do as the filthy, stinking, vermin, weirdo, christard android IQ6 suggests and get cancer. Created by de lard ass, who loves us all.

Old 04-13-2018, 12:05 AM   #4354
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

I'm going into the local town today to see if I can find some christards. If I catch them this time they are going to receive one hell of a twatting - evil bastards. More likely than not though, they will be hiding in their sewers munching on the shit provided by the pulpit pillocks. Tien.

As usual, I'll be sure to let you know how I get on.

Tally Ho.

Old 04-13-2018, 02:07 PM   #4355
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Deep Joy

I couldn't get into the local town this morning because something came up and so I went in late afternoon instead.

When I arrived, I looked everywhere. No vermin christards to be seen and so walked out of town and back to the car cursing my luck.

All of a sudden, on the way to the car, two guys came up to me and asked if they could talk to me about the 'glorious word of the lord'.

I was in shock, I didn't know what to say at first.

They said 'We can see that you are unhappy. You need jesus in you life. We can help you seek the lord'.

'I was unhappy', I said, 'but I am no longer so, because you two christards have come into my life.

'Do you want us to help you find jesus?' they said. (I'm not sure they knew what a christard was or that I had referred to them as such, but there ya go.)

'No', I said. 'I needed to find some christards to twat and here you two are'.

Are you aware of Joseph of Arimathea?, I asked'

Yes they said, he gave our lord his tomb.

Where is Arimathea?, I asked.

The christards told me that it was in the Middle East.

I asked for a precise location.

They said they didn't have one.

I told them that no place called Arimathea exists today nor has such a place ever existed as far as we are able to determine. According to Dr Richard Carrier, the word Arimathea is a Greek joke. However, I told them that if they knew where it was, they should pass the information on with all haste since is was of prime importance to the church.

Then we talked about jo and mary getting on a donkey in Nazareth round about 0 AD. The christards got very exited at this because it preceded the birth of their zombie boy. I then talked about how the area around, and including, Nazareth had been sacked in 720 BC by the Assyrians and, according to Roman records, wasn't occupied again until the 4th century AD so I asked the christards how could zombie boy have live there as a child when it wasn't occupied at the time?

The christards said that they didn't know.

I asked them why didn't they know.

They didn't know that either.

We then talked about Genitals I - which tells us that the trees, animals and birds were created before Man but, in Genitals II - it says that Man was created before the trees, animals and birds.

I asked the christards how this dilemma could be resolved.

I asked them a lot more questions, none of which they knew the answers to either and didn't know why it was that they didn't know.

They were a particularly thick pair of christard.

I told them that a number of surveys had found that christards were not particularly bright when compared with Atheists and that they weren't an exception. In fact, I told them that even for christards, they were a particularly dumb pair.

I told them that I could see why they would believe in the horse shit in the babble, given how thick they were.

They then said that they weren't looking for an argument.

Pity, I said, because I was. I also pointed out that they sought me out, not the other way round.

I also asked if they were so naive as to believe that everyone they came across would simply accept their babble full of horse shit?

I then asked if they wouldn't be happier in the sewer being fed bull shit by their pillocks in the pulpit?

They then looked at each other and decided that they needed to make themselves scarce and off they went, totally shell-shocked.

Poor thick bastards.

But boy, did I feel a whole heap better. Deep joy.

I'm going to another town tomorrow. Let's hope that I can twat two more christards.

Old 04-13-2018, 02:26 PM   #4356
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Popped in to see if our fuckwits had decided when their jebus had known he was a deity, or if IQ12 had apologised for invoking dogma. Amazingly they've run off with fingers in ears.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 09:43 PM   #4357
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
Popped in to see if our fuckwits had decided when their jebus had known he was a deity, or if IQ12 had apologised for invoking dogma. Amazingly they've run off with fingers in ears.
It was always thus.

Tien.

The thick twat android IQ 6 has made himself look an even bigger pillock by stating that, without cancer, Mankind would be bored!!!!

However, looking on the bright side, Ju-Ju worked!!

I needed a brace of christards to twat and along comes a particularly thick brace of christards for me to twat. In fact, I didn't have to find them, they found me.

christardology - bahhhhh. It's just bull shit. But Ju-Ju - now there's a religion with real results! Long live Ju-Ju.

Last edited by hertz vanrental; 04-13-2018 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Long Live Ju-Ju.
Old 04-13-2018, 11:33 PM   #4358
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Your my chewing stick son, chew chew chew
Stoopid Hert - your so dumb you don't know it.
Ha Ha Ha
LOL, Andrew. He is the MAJOR atheist chewstick. He is too stupid to even realize it. Post after Post after Post of Bullshit.

Actually it's sad and pathetic.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 11:58 PM   #4359
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Newspaper

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
I couldn't get into the local town this morning because something came up and so I went in late afternoon instead.

When I arrived, I looked everywhere. No vermin christards to be seen and so walked out of town and back to the car cursing my luck.

All of a sudden, on the way to the car, two guys came up to me and asked if they could talk to me about the 'glorious word of the lord'.

I was in shock, I didn't know what to say at first.

They said 'We can see that you are unhappy. You need jesus in you life. We can help you seek the lord'.

'I was unhappy', I said, 'but I am no longer so, because you two christards have come into my life.

'Do you want us to help you find jesus?' they said. (I'm not sure they knew what a christard was or that I had referred to them as such, but there ya go.)

'No', I said. 'I needed to find some christards to twat and here you two are'.

Are you aware of Joseph of Arimathea?, I asked'

Yes they said, he gave our lord his tomb.

Where is Arimathea?, I asked.

The christards told me that it was in the Middle East.

I asked for a precise location.

They said they didn't have one.

I told them that no place called Arimathea exists today nor has such a place ever existed as far as we are able to determine. According to Dr Richard Carrier, the word Arimathea is a Greek joke. However, I told them that if they knew where it was, they should pass the information on with all haste since is was of prime importance to the church.

Then we talked about jo and mary getting on a donkey in Nazareth round about 0 AD. The christards got very exited at this because it preceded the birth of their zombie boy. I then talked about how the area around, and including, Nazareth had been sacked in 720 BC by the Assyrians and, according to Roman records, wasn't occupied again until the 4th century AD so I asked the christards how could zombie boy have live there as a child when it wasn't occupied at the time?

We then talked about Genitals I - which tells us that the trees, animals and birds were created before Man but, in Genitals II - it says that Man was created before the trees, animals and birds.

I asked the christards how this dilemma could be resolved.

I asked them a lot more questions, none of which they knew the answers to either and didn't know why it was that they didn't know.

They were a particularly thick pair of christard.

I told them that a number of surveys had found that christards were not particularly bright when compared with Atheists and that they weren't an exception. In fact, I told them that even for christards, they were a particularly dumb pair.

I told them that I could see why they would believe in the horse shit in the babble, given how thick they were.

They then said that they weren't looking for an argument.

Pity, I said, because I was. I also pointed out that they sought me out, not the other way round.

I also asked if they were so naive as to believe that everyone they came across would simply accept their babble full of horse shit?

I then asked if they wouldn't be happier in the sewer being fed bull shit by their pillocks in the pulpit?

They then looked at each other and decided that they needed to make themselves scarce and off they went, totally shell-shocked.

Poor thick bastards.

But boy, did I feel a whole heap better. Deep joy.

I'm going to another town tomorrow. Let's hope that I can twat two more christards.
1. I personally don't give a shit if you are happy or not. That these Christians thought you looked unhappy and were trying to help you is no major problem/issue. You could have walked away you idiot. That you look unhappy and admit to being so is a cry for help. Call your Dr and get some help/counseling lined up now before you are known in all these towns a the local nutcase.

2: If you are truly going from town to town in your unhappy atheist state trying to talk to a few Christians, then you are starved for the love of Christ and the Gospel Message.

The truth you state is a lie. They are not seeking YOU out, you are seeking THEM out by going on fishing expeditions from town to town. Are you fucking kidding me? You go from town to town to find Christians. You are one sick puppy let me tell you. Get MORE and BETTER psychiatric help.

...and you are going to yet another TOWN tomorrow? Do you see how bizarre and fucked up you are yet?

I can only hope you are making up these stories of grandeur in your head and you are not actually going from town to town to make an ass out of yourself.

Prayers said for you for intervention and appropriate counseling.

Regards,

JJ
Old 04-14-2018, 12:03 AM   #4360
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
Do you own research Petdog. We are not your "lap dogs" LOL pun intended, to give you information you can freely look up on the Internet.

Plus you stupid question begs the obvious "Why do you ask?" Like it will change your mind.

Get cracking' and do your own research. This is not a Q and A type of forum. It's a message board where all are welcome, not just atheists, LOL.

Someone needs to tell Smelly the free speech damper that. I still think he will be canned soon for a more intellectual not drunken mod. Can't wait

Regards

JJ
Old 04-14-2018, 12:31 AM   #4361
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

It looks like AndyIQ-18's silly, inane god theories have all dried up, all he has is "do you wish you could have an afterlife". I wonder whether he is about to announce his new found atheism?

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 01:01 AM   #4362
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

I'm going into another town to twat yet more christards this morning and keep the vermin off the streets.

Wish me luck at finding them. I don't need luck twatting them because they are too thick to win any argument, just like the fat, ugly, papist bitch mary with the upper lip and chin that need a shave and the weirdo android IQ 6 who thinks that cancer is a cure for boredom.

May Ju-Ju be with me.

Last edited by hertz vanrental; 04-14-2018 at 01:21 AM.
Old 04-14-2018, 01:13 AM   #4363
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
It looks like AndyIQ-18's silly, inane god theories have all dried up, all he has is "do you wish you could have an afterlife". I wonder whether he is about to announce his new found atheism?
He didn't have much to start with and has even less now that he's declared cancer a cure for Mankind's boredom, created by lard ass, who loves us all.

Fuck me, the creep is a light-weight piece of excrement. Even though weirdo android IQ 6 is only useful as a chew-stick, I'm even losing interest in him for this purpose. When someone fails, even as a chew-stick, they have hit rock bottom. With each letter typed, the useless twat android IQ 6 looks thicker and thicker.

Old 04-14-2018, 10:04 AM   #4364
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Another glorious double double

I went into another town today and there, in the market place, was a brace of christards.

I said to them that genitals I tells us that the trees, animals and birds were created before Man and yet genitals II tells us that Man was created before the trees, birds and animals. So, if the babble is the word of lard ass, how can genitals I and genitals II both be correct and how come lard ass screwed up so badly given that he's supposedly so perfect.

The pair of christards had no answer and didn't know why they had no answer.

We talked about joseph of arimathea and how arimathea doesn't exist and, as far as we are able to determine, has never existed.

We talked about how zombie boy could grow up, or not as the case may be, in Nazareth when the area where it exists was unoccupied between 742 BC and 4th century AD.

We talked about Noah and the lack of an aquarium on board the ark and how one was required to preserve fresh and salt water marine life.

They also had no answers to the many other questions that I posed.

This pair of christards was particularly thick, even compared with all the other christards that I'd met in the past. I told them this which they didn't seem to appreciate for some reason that I couldn't quite put my finger on.

I've met and twatted so many christards now that I can safely conclude that, in order to be a christard, one has to be as thick as a tree.

Our resident fuckwits, the weirdo android IQ 6 and the fat, ugly, thick papist bitch with the upper lip and chin that need a shave, fall into this category.

Looking on the bright side, I achieved a glorious double double again by twatting a brace of christards on two consecutive days in two different towns.

christards really are thick twats, it has to be said.

Old 04-14-2018, 12:10 PM   #4365
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Our hand-reared resident religtards

I have to say that, in my experience, our hand-reared resident religtards, all in all, are no worse than the typical religtards that can be found in any town centre.

It also has to be said that they are no better either.