Old 01-21-2012, 01:25 PM   #331
Stargazer
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
.... and the Nigerian branch of terminal retards continue their quest for peace.

Remind me again why it's known as the religion of peace.
It's Doublespeak.

With enough repetition and coercion, you WILL believe that.

I thought you said you didn't care what any of us thought? So, you do care? I do wish you would make up your mind already. - NKB
Stargazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 06:16 PM   #332
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Stargazer wrote View Post
With enough repetition and coercion, you WILL believe that.
Careful what you say. Fakey might get some ideas.

Oops! Scratch that. It's already his one and only strategy.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 08:50 PM   #333
Stargazer
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Careful what you say. Fakey might get some ideas.

Oops! Scratch that. It's already his one and only strategy.
Yes. And it only works on the weak minded.

I thought you said you didn't care what any of us thought? So, you do care? I do wish you would make up your mind already. - NKB
Stargazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 02:16 AM   #334
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Well, call me surprised that our favourite religion of peas is kicking off again just because some talented yid is having a poke at their crackpot delusions and its probably fictitious prophet.
Quote:
An Israeli filmmaker based in California went into hiding Tuesday after his movie attacking Islamís prophet Muhammad sparked angry assaults by ultra-conservative Muslims on U.S. missions in Egypt and Libya, where one American was killed.
Bacile does seem to be remarkably accurate in some of his points:
Quote:
The film claims Muhammad was a fraud.
It depicts Muhammad as a feckless philanderer who approved of child sexual abuse, among other overtly insulting claims that have caused outrage.
..... Muhammad, whose obedient followers are presented as a cadre of goons.
Sounds like an accurate documentary to me Ė but like the sandbox rioters, I havenít seen the film and probably never will.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 01:13 PM   #335
clambake
shred

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
... but like the sandbox rioters, I havenít seen the film and probably never will.
Bet you credits to navy beans they haven't seen it either. I'm more pissed at the fucking idiots who are upset about the film being made rather than the peaceful protests violence.

"Ignorance is not bliss; it is terrifying like walking blindfolded down a dark hallway full of set bear traps." ~ Sternwallow

Death will be like 1964 all over again.
clambake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 01:24 PM   #336
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

I gather the 'film' is a heap of badly written, crappily acted, shit stirring horseshit - but let's not let this get in the way of a good riot!

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 09-18-2012, 02:34 PM   #337
psychodiva
I Live Here

yeah any excuse

ď'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 02:22 AM   #338
ghoulslime
I Live Here

What is it with the loony liberals in the USA, who stubbornly maintain a dogmatic position in defending Islam? One expects the right wing cuckoo birds to cluck the wrong tunes about Jesus, abortion, and Gays, and repeat the disinformation with which they have been programmed on a daily basis by Fox News. But the loopy-left wingdingers have definitely upped the crazy ante with their mind-boggling delusions that by promoting Islam in Western countries, we will somehow end up with a better society. What the fuck is wrong with you, you goddamn lunatics?

Is it not bad enough that we have to constantly battle the Jesus eaters in order to progress? Christianity is an immoral belief system, and its followers are deluded dolts for the most part, but at least it has some redeeming concepts taught amongst the nasty nonsense. Plus, Christians stopped murdering heretics many years ago, so the odds are good that you wonít be blown to hamburger by some well-meaning Christian any time soon. Islam on the other hand, is a fundamentally pernicious book, which repeatedly advocates wickedness. And its followers are really dangerous assholes.

Why the hell would you want to advance this truly evil ideology in the modern world? Is it the persecution of Gay people, atheists, non-Muslims, and women that makes loopy lefties think this peachy religion would make a nice addition to our social problems? Perhaps they are looking forward to more frequent beheadings and car bombs in downtown NYC, eh? Do they not realize that they will be the first to be eaten by the monsters of Islam? How can anybody be this fucking stupid?

P.S. Fuck you in your shitty ass, Mohammed!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 03:04 AM   #339
lostsheep
Obsessed Member

Modern? Or current Islam is a particularly nasty form of the Abrahamic religions, but they all suck if you're not a misogynistic asshole. But it seems to me the only ones not denouncing it are those seeking to protect their own religious beliefs, because once one is knocked down the others are sure to follow. Just some early am woke up too soon thoughts!

"If God inspired the Bible, why is it such a piece of shit?" (Kaziglu Bey)
lostsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 04:00 AM   #340
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
lostsheep wrote View Post
Modern? Or current Islam is a particularly nasty form of the Abrahamic religions, but they all suck if you're not a misogynistic asshole. But it seems to me the only ones not denouncing it are those seeking to protect their own religious beliefs, because once one is knocked down the others are sure to follow. Just some early am woke up too soon thoughts!
Good morning, Lostsheep!

Just the subjugation of women in Islam alone is enough to make any moral person conclude that it is a fundamentally evil religion. It is a wicked, fascist ideology that has no place in a civilized world.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 10-07-2014, 07:22 PM   #341
lostsheep
Obsessed Member

Agreed!!! Is there any religion that has a place in the modern world? Is there any popular religion that us not misogynistic? But it does seem that Islam is the most egregious religion at this time. Although the Christians burning people in Africa was some pretty fucked up shit. Will mankind ever outgrow primitive superstition? I don't see us making it as a species if we don't.

Old 10-07-2014, 07:22 PM   #342
lostsheep
Obsessed Member

And good evening to you, GS!

Old 10-08-2014, 05:08 AM   #343
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
lostsheep wrote View Post
Agreed!!! Is there any religion that has a place in the modern world? Is there any popular religion that us not misogynistic? But it does seem that Islam is the most egregious religion at this time. Although the Christians burning people in Africa was some pretty fucked up shit. Will mankind ever outgrow primitive superstition? I don't see us making it as a species if we don't.
Frankly, I think we are on the path to inevitable worldwide catastrophe within the next century or two. Our dwindling fossil fuels, exploding human population, fresh water shortage on the near horizon, radical climate change, and so on, make me guess we are in for a huge correction by Mother Nature. Dumbass fucking apes!

I am relieved to know that I will not likely live long enough to experience this event or series of events, but it saddens me to think that we donít seem to give a collective shit that millions (billions?) of our fellow humans will suffer great hardship because of our shortsightedness. But gosh, Allah, Jesus, and the Leprechauns of Oz will save us all from ourselves, right? No need for personal responsibility! Anyway, tell me what Justin Bieber did this week! Inquiring minds want to know!

Old 10-08-2014, 08:18 AM   #344
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Old news, but Bieber is a bigger dick than we all thought.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 10-10-2014, 12:55 PM   #345
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
Why the hell would you want to advance this truly evil ideology in the modern world? Is it the persecution of Gay people, atheists, non-Muslims, and women that makes loopy lefties think this peachy religion would make a nice addition to our social problems? Perhaps they are looking forward to more frequent beheadings and car bombs in downtown NYC, eh? Do they not realize that they will be the first to be eaten by the monsters of Islam? How can anybody be this fucking stupid?
This goes back to the paradox in democracy that allows voluntary slavery, the right to vote secularism out of the picture. The way round this is not to let the bad kids play with the rest of us, as in the British Queen's final say, but liberals are so tied to multiculturalism they will defend those who would do us harm right up to the point of penetration, & often beyond. It's almost like true cristain martyrdom.

In the UK, jizlamic paedophile gangs are regularly in the news, but where as before there was a refusal by the authorities & media to mention the background of the perpetrators, they are now describing them as "men of mainly Pakistani origin". I suppose that is progress, but completely fails to address the root cause, where they should be stating these people are islamic, & what they do is sanctioned by their nasty book.

Commentators who do mention the obvious are swiftly rounded on by the multicultural liberalists, who almost seem to be screaming, "fuckme, I want it right up the shitter now!", & the mozzer apologists trained in the 'gently, gently' approach, who all join in the time honoured chant of, those naughty people are not true muslims - THEY ARE DOING IT WRONG!

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote