Old 05-27-2018, 10:17 AM   #5566
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
The evil fuckers do when I twat them. I've left some in tears and some so vexed that they have threatened to call the police and some even have called the police. When they understand that a) I'll stay when they threaten to call the police and b) stay when they actually do call the police, they really get angry with me out of frustration, the stupid fuckers.

I really love it when they realise that there's nothing they can do about me because the bastards are so arrogant that they think that they can demand that I leave - and I will. When the dense pieces of shit realise that I don't give a fuck what they say and realise that the police can't and won't do anything either, they really get pissed off. The only thing they can do is to piss off back to their sewer.

I've told you all this before you OLD, fat, ugly, stupid, SENILE, programmed, obedient, ovine-like papist bitch whose incontinent panties stink of piss. You really are going senile, aren't you.
It's just a matter of time until they drag you off in a straight jacket to the mental institution.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 10:20 AM   #5567
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
But we like SOG you OLD, SENILE, fat, ugly, useless, smelly, stupid, programmed, ovine-like, papist bitch with incontinence panties that smell of piss.

Besides, as usual, you fuckin' christard bastard, you are short on proof. Twat.

Oh, has weirdo android IQ 6 faucked you up your fat, smelly ass yet?
You"re telling me this why?

I don't give a fuck if you like SOG or not, Frankly, my dear I don't give a damn.
JJ
Old 05-27-2018, 10:34 AM   #5568
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
Also unsurprising: jj and Mary are both in dire need of an adult diaper change.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 10:37 AM   #5569
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
You"re telling me this why?

I don't give a fuck if you like SOG or not, Frankly, my dear I don't give a damn.
JJ
Yes, but, you OLD, SENILE, ugly, fat, ovine-like, programmed, dumb papist bitch with stinky incontinence panties because they smell of piss, have you let weirdo android IQ 6 fuck you up your fat smelly OLD ass?

Old 05-27-2018, 10:41 AM   #5570
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
You forgot to answer my question if your partner is male or female. Why is that?

JJ
I've told you already. Why don't you remember you SENILE, OLD, fat, ugly, dumb, stupid, ovine-like, programmed, smelly papist bitch whose incontinence panties stink of piss?

You really are going senile

Old 05-27-2018, 10:43 AM   #5571
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
It's just a matter of time until they drag you off in a straight jacket to the mental institution.

JJ
They'll drag you off first you senile OLD papist bastard but, you'll be so senile, you won't realise why - you smelly bastard whose incontinence panties stink of piss.

Oh, you been to the sewer yet to eat the newly laid shit pooped by the pulpit pillock?

Old 05-27-2018, 11:25 AM   #5572
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:

JJ

Speaking from experience, eh JJ !

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 11:31 AM   #5573
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
MaryJohn wrote View Post
Calvinists believe in predestination which is not a Baptist precept. My belief system is Southern Baptist.
This belief we are predestined to heaven or hell is Bullshit and a perversion of the Gospel message.
I never mentioned calvanism. Nor am I interested in your petty squabbles with them; or any other splitters like cristain jw's or cristain morons. You are all equally insane.

Quote:
I am guilty of sin as well as everyone, but not the sin of Pride.

I am a disciple and a great one at that.
MJ
Well that sounds a lot like the most deadly 'sin' of pride to me. But heh! If you squirm & beg & kiss the arse of your god* then all is forgiven right?
Is that why you are a cristain; so you can boast as much as you like & still avoid being broken on the wheel?

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 11:41 AM   #5574
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
Calvinists are Christians. If you freakin' don't know about nontrinitarianists and why they are not Christians get on a fucking Christian forum and ask there. this is Raving Atheists Forums Not a fucking ask the Pastor site.

What a lot of idiots you are. You all feel you are experts in Christianity which gives me a good laugh. You don't know JackShit about it.

JJ
You know way less about your shitty ass fairy tale than I do.

But even if you did know more, it would be like a Star Trek fan bragging about their fluency in speaking Klingon. Dorky as shit. Just like you, stinky-diaper Mary.
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 01:07 PM   #5575
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
They'll drag you off first you senile OLD papist bastard but, you'll be so senile, you won't realise why - you smelly bastard whose incontinence panties stink of piss.

Oh, you been to the sewer yet to eat the newly laid shit pooped by the pulpit pillock?
Yes, it is Trinity Sunday today and I was there praising God and thanking him that I was not raised by atheist parents. You have no sense of hope in you it seems and I find your way of life being an atheist walking around like a nutcase talking to Christian devoid of any meaning and indicative of grave mental illness.

Does your female partner that you "hide" on this forum due to your shame accompany you? What does she think about your escapades to towns to make an ass of yourself confronting people you don't even know?

Probably has a screw loose, too, I imagine.

Get some professional help soon, before you are committed.

JJ
Old 05-27-2018, 01:17 PM   #5576
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
The evil fuckers do when I twat them. I've left some in tears and some so vexed that they have threatened to call the police and some even have called the police. When they understand that a) I'll stay when they threaten to call the police and b) stay when they actually do call the police, they really get angry with me out of frustration, the stupid fuckers.

I really love it when they realise that there's nothing they can do about me because the bastards are so arrogant that they think that they can demand that I leave - and I will. When the dense pieces of shit realise that I don't give a fuck what they say and realise that the police can't and won't do anything either, they really get pissed off. The only thing they can do is to piss off back to their sewer.

I've told you all this before you OLD, fat, ugly, stupid, SENILE, programmed, obedient, ovine-like papist bitch whose incontinent panties stink of piss. You really are going senile, aren't you.
However, they all leave you said. You haven't converted anyone to Atheism, just making a name for yourself as the fucked up fool. Sad and pathetic.

I will pray for you,

Be well.

JJ
Old 05-27-2018, 01:19 PM   #5577
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
Why not? Quoting something doesn’t connote belief, retard.
You have obviously read it in the Bible or online or heard it somewhere.

Where?

JJ
Old 05-27-2018, 01:26 PM   #5578
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I've told you already. Why don't you remember you SENILE, OLD, fat, ugly, dumb, stupid, ovine-like, programmed, smelly papist bitch whose incontinence panties stink of piss?

You really are going senile
Because I skim through your boring, redundant posts. so yes, i don't hang on to everything you post, for it's the same ole' same ole' boring shitola.

I read you and pray for you out of pity for the life you have. Also you are living in a gay lifestyle which must be challenging because deep in your heart you know it's wrong, don't ya?

JJ
Old 05-27-2018, 01:27 PM   #5579
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
You have obviously read it in the Bible or online or heard it somewhere.

Where?

JJ
1 Timothy 6:1-2 is in the New Testament of the Christian Bible. ROFL!!

For someone who claims to know so much about christian-inanity, you sure don’t know much at all.
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 01:40 PM   #5580
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Speaking from experience, eh JJ !
Not personally, but a friend of mine had bipolar disease and was hospitalized a time or two for 30 days. He wouldn't take his medication due to the side effects.

He is not doing well, but he was a fellow Christian and I visited him often. While manic, he did a lot of bizarre things like Cupcake does stalking Christians.

JJ