Old 07-08-2006, 02:17 PM   #1
evolve

Feel free to post any reilgous jokes here. I have a few. How do you fit 1O jews in a car? Two in the front seat, three in the back, and the rest in the ash tray.Whats the difference between a cristian and a sack of shit? The sack.
Old 07-08-2006, 03:50 PM   #2
JU Mike
Obsessed Member

A junior high school student was failing math. He tried everything, tutoring, full day studying, and even his parents helped him. However, despite his effort he was still getting failing grades.
So his conserned parents decided to send him to another school, and after searching every school in they area they came across a catholic school. At first the parents were hesitant about sending their son to a catholic school, since they were both non-religious. But after realizing the impressive acedemic records, they went ahead and registered their son into the catholic school.
On the first day the boy's grades in math sky rocketed to the top. He was getting straigh "As" in no time. His parents were very proud but curious to know how is it that their son's grades improved so quickly, so they decided to speak with him after dinner. "Are the lessons the same," asked the father. The son replied "yes, the lessons are the same." The father asked, "are the textbooks the same?" The son replied "yes." The mother leaned over and asked "why do you think you improved so quickly." The boy answered "well when I first entered the catholic school I realized they take math very seriously, so I better study or their will be horrifying consequences." The mother asked, "what made you thing that?" The boy said, "because when I first entered the school the first thing I saw was a picture of some guy nailed to a plus sign."
JU Mike is offline   Reply With Quote