Old 11-28-2011, 02:33 AM   #1
ILiveInReality
New Member!

Cool Hello there girlies!

How do you all do Pleased to meet you.

I'll start with a little bit about myself.

Now, I've always seen things when I was little that was normal to me, but I later learned is categorized as "paranormal". Well that was half right, but I don't know about the "para" part.

Anyway, I always thought oh, what I see must be spiritual things that I will find the manual and documentation for in things of religion, since they speak about angels and afterlives and snakes that speak and all such "paranormal" things in religion.

So, as the years progressed, I studied religion. I wanted to know all about it. Big Christian that I was, I found all about my religion so fascinating and goodfeeling, I wanted to know more and more and more about it!

However, as most of you know, the more you know about the origins of religion, the more you realize it's all based on ancient scriptures, and as soon as you study the origins and contexts of those scriptures, you may find that originally they said and intended something different but today the church and whatever muslims call "church" and all the religionist structures built up around the abrahamic histories, have legendized it so far astray that they have taken the scriptures and made up something that they base on the scriptures, even though there is no basis in the original scriptures (in their original forms, not the modern corruptions) for what they made up.

At present, the only way to see truth in the history of the abrahamic religions, would be to interprete it the way ancient astronaut theorists do, in other words that a race from the seventh planet (heaven) from here, had developed like us into a space traveling species who like us, leave a mark on the planets they visit. While we leave flags, rovers and photo-taking space ships with no resources to come back in space and on other planets, these people through genetic manipulation and intercourse (the technology and lust we ourselves possess) left ruins, legends of "all knowing, all powerful gods" (themselves) and a half-evolved thinking talking apeman who's "religious" (read coo-koo) in the head, called "man".

This would make sense on many levels, regarding a cloud of smoke in the day travelling in front of the israelites in the sky, and at night you only see the fire spewing out or something along those lines. And instead of a snake talking in the garden of eden, originally that record said it's a god whose symbol is a snake. Yes, a god can talk. Not many snakes do though. Also this would explain monotheism as in Babilon, the god Marduk fought for the title of the one and only true god, and as you may know the israelites were taken away to babilon where they must have taken this monotheistic tradition upon themselves, except in the "bible" they started writing here, they were "the chosen nation of God".

HOWEVER, as you may know, churches and muslim suicidists do not want to believe that such a surprizing yet rational (no comment) explanation such as that gods who came down from the heavens are behind the workings and origins of their religion. They want to just ignore any factual history of their religion coming into being, and still claim like mad rabbits that they actually pray to the creator of the universe. WHICH IS NOT WHAT THE MOST ORIGINAL FORMS OF THEIR SCRIPTURES, THE BASIS OF THEIR BELIEFS, WERE TELLING ABOUT. It would appear that a handful of those records were stringed together, the clear names of the original character gods scratched out and replaced with the vague term "God" in order to misform it into a one god only misquoted history, and presented as "THE Word Of GOD", all believe it or be killed or burn in flames!! Which of course it isn't and never was.

In other words, they reject the only way there can be truth to their illogical ideas.

Anyway, reading the olden history of the church and its cruelties, and reading the modern history of them Islams and their suicidal missions to harm themselves and others, you soon realize religion is pure evil in its most undiluted form.

I do believe that the way to get religion back from its current form of brain rabies, to the context of objective history where it belongs, is to educate people about the origins of their scriptures.

Yes, I tried talking to a few reverends and found that the most interesting thing is they have never thought about the actual origin of the scriptures they quote from. They want to believe "God" (the word god didn't originally refer to Creator Of The Universe, but they like to think it does) gave us "His Word". Even though the creator of the universe never did come down and give it, and these religious folk even admit that, but they like to keep quiet about the origins of their scriptures because they have this little house of cards that, if one pulls out one of the bottom card, that is the BASIS lie, then everything they built on it will crash down. And of course preachers make their living and money by lying through their teeth, and the truth will mean that they then actually have to go find something that's actually useful and helpful to man to do.

Well that's my experience of the religion dilemma. But I shall not give up! I believe in mankind, and that mankind will soon realize it's all talk and they never see what they talk about and those they hear talk about it have never seen the things they talk about either.
ILiveInReality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 03:05 AM   #2
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Hello.
The origin of 'The Scriptures' is quite clear to me:-

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 03:09 AM   #3
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

"Girlies"?

Well, good to see the misogynistic side is not a secret. Part of teh originalniness innit.

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 03:10 AM   #4
Michael
Obsessed Member

Wh...

uh.

y....

no....

Hi.

So if I'm reading this right, you're one of those "it has to be read in it's original greek/ Of course the twilight movies don't make sense, you haven't read the book" type guys who also believes that the actual meaning of those original scriptures was aliens...from the "7th planet" called heaven...

Alrighty then. Welcome, I guess. This should be interesting for a time, if nothing else.

And you also see "paranormal" things around you every day. Like what? Angels? Demons? Leprechauns?
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 03:20 AM   #5
ILiveInReality
New Member!

Whooooooboy. It's one of those forums is it.

No you didn't read that right. I said that is about the one single way I can see there could still have been any truth to such "unexplainable" things happen as their wonderful stories of a supernatural deity.

Since they reject that, they don't even have that to back up their claims of such supernaturalistic things happening.

How's Australia btw? Still a place to store criminals?
Old 11-28-2011, 03:32 AM   #6
Michael
Obsessed Member

Yep. It's definately one of those forums.

To be fair I was skimming your post, so if I misread, my apologies.

What do you believe then? I noticed you said you see paranormal stuff (or thought you did when you were younger). Care to elaborate?

Australia is doing well, although when you think about it, sending all the criminals to the place with pretty much everything that could kill you ever on it wasn't the best idea, it just made us stronger, and madder.

One day you'll see. You'll all see.
Old 11-28-2011, 03:38 AM   #7
Kate

Old 11-28-2011, 03:47 AM   #8
ILiveInReality
New Member!

Allrighty, sorry if it was too long. I started my introduction and it just poured out of me.

So you don't feel like you're taking a reading test, here's the short version:

1. Original forms of bible stories do not contain the creator of the universe as a character.

Example:

Sumerian original: God Enki, represented by symbol of snake, teaches man knowledge, but his brother, God En-lil, is angered and sends man out of the Edin. Man must be simple slave to his gods, and not be like god himself.

Bible corruption: A snake (an actual reptile) gives man and his wife actual fruit from the "tree of knowledge", so he can know things like God. God (the creator of the universe now) punishes man by sending him out of the Garden of Eden as punishment to forever work for his food. As further corruption, snake is now suddenly also another new character called "Satan" (original meaning merely "opponent", but in modern religion a red skinned character with a pointy tail and a goatee and a pitch fork), and somehow corruptively Jesus is also brought in to stomp on the snakes head at some point in the future. This was not part of the Sumerian original tale but some addition as the Bible took on a life of its own away from actual facts.

You know what? It's happening again; I'm writing a long story here. Sorry, bad habit.

My paranormal seethings you say? Yeah I saw things, but the only reason they make you go all whacky is because you bring the word "paranormal" into it. To me, I'm quite and completely certain the explanation as to the workings behind it is to be found in normal science, whether currently known by man or to be known in the future. So, let's just call them normal things and not "paranormal" cuz that's a term that makes people filled with emotions of rabies.

I take my conclusions only from what I observe in reality, see. Accent on what I observe. If I observe something and you don't, and I tell you about it, I don't care that you think it "paranormal". It just means you haven't observed it in your reality because you're limited somehow.

Last edited by ILiveInReality; 11-28-2011 at 04:11 AM.
Old 11-28-2011, 03:52 AM   #9
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 11-28-2011, 03:54 AM   #10
Kate

Quote:
ILiveInReality wrote View Post
Now, I've always seen things when I was little that was normal to me, but I later learned is categorized as "paranormal". Well that was half right, but I don't know about the "para" part.
Quote:
My paranormal seethings you say? Yeah I saw things, but the only reason they make you go all whacky is because you bring the word "paranormal" into it.
Bet you thought nobody would notice.

Old 11-28-2011, 04:04 AM   #11
Michael
Obsessed Member

Those are all great facts, and honestly I do enjoy things like that, but it wasn't what I was asking. I want to know what you personally believe. Are you atheist? Are you some sort of weird christian? Are you like the one weird guy we had here who thought that the universe was god and everything was the universe?

From the way you answered my question I could suppose you believed in enki and En-lil, but given the context I'm guessing not. Until otherwise pointed out, I'm going to assume you're some sort of strange theist who also believes everything the psychic network tells you.

Also, as Kate pointed out, I mentioned paranormal purely because you brought it up in your first post. But since I'm feeling generous, I'll re-word it.

What are some examples of the normal things you see in everyday life that (again, from the context of your words) other people don't seem to see and that could be found through science?

Last edited by Michael; 11-28-2011 at 04:17 AM. Reason: changed my mind on what stance to assume you are taking.
Old 11-28-2011, 04:43 AM   #12
ILiveInReality
New Member!

Ok, I see your thinking here. You think there's only A. Believe in the God of what is called religion and B. Believe NOT in the God of what is called religion.

What you fail to think is that the universe is probably infinite and so information that can be learned about it is too. There may be other things that could be learned that are not described in religion and not in so far documented science either. The C, the D, the E, and so on.

What is atheist dude? Is it someone who doesn't believe ANYTHING started this universe, or is it simply somebody who believe the current religious dogma hasn't nailed the answers yet?

I think I'm the latter. Cuz as I said I make conclusions based on the reality I observe. I see a smartly designed reality around me, and thusly feel free to think somebody probably designed it cuz they thought it would be pretty and entertaining.

However, I'm very sure it is NOT the "God" that modern Abrahamic religions wish so badly it is, who is responsible for this universe's creation. What they call "God" is an interpetation based on corrupted information.

As you can see, it is in most all ways in contradiction to the actual reality. Even a simple teaching such as

"God made us man and woman"

is completely wrong. In REALITY people are born with genitalia of both genders, with no genitalia, as a man feeling like he's in a woman's body, as a woman feeling like she's in a man's body, in addition to your manly male and feminine female, and then some.

Even with the genitalia from either extreme ends, the personality can still be somewhere in the middle in terms of "masculinity" and "femininity".

So it's pretty obvious that modern religious teachings are incorrect, simply by holding it up next to the actual reality.

I do not subscribe to modern religious teachings. They are lies and half-truths based on lies and half truths. And making money.

What normal things do I see? Mostly people. People who cannot be seen by people. Different kinds.

As I said the explanation is probably found in normal science. You know all the yabyab - people in other dimensions, ghosts, aliens, oracles, demons, angels, maybe dead people.

Dunno why others can't see them, but I don't think I'm special for seeing them. Searching online I find I'm just one of billions who see the same "paranormal" things. How "paranormal" or "special" or "unusual" are they when billions of people see them? Not unusual at all.

I don't think anything is supernatural. It's just "not seen before" by the individual who calls it "supernatural". Once seen, it becomes "natural". In principle anyway.
Old 11-28-2011, 04:48 AM   #13
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
I see a smartly designed reality around me,
Really?

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 11-28-2011, 04:54 AM   #14
ILiveInReality
New Member!

Yes. There's already an operating system installed, a basis already there with scientific rules and all that. I don't remember doing that myself so somebody probably did.

Note I am not going to lie like religious folk and say I know that creator's identity.
Old 11-28-2011, 05:04 AM   #15
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
There's already an operating system installed, a basis already there with scientific rules
Needs an upgrade ...

Stop the Holy See men!