Old 07-19-2013, 12:38 PM   #91
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ILOVEJESUS wrote View Post
So to recap, (Jerry wont argue with me as he know I am able to crush him like a grape), We don't believe, and laugh at people who do, as ,well as point out the dangers of the people who do. And that is bad how???????? Or different to a football forum where Man U fans rip the piss out of Liverpool fans, often with far less reason than we have for piss ripping here.
That is other than true.
It would be like manure & the shoplifters ripping the piss out deluded religiots more like. I don't see us as rivals to religion in any form.

Atheist = More than a Team

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 04:19 PM   #92
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
That is other than true.
It would be like manure & the shoplifters ripping the piss out deluded religiots more like. I don't see us as rivals to religion in any form.

Atheist = More than a Team
Just a forum analogy. I don't see an atheist as a team member, though am clearly on their side when discussing the utter banality of religious belief. I may even agree on other topics too lol.

A theist is just an atheist with a space in it.
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 02:46 AM   #93
selliedjoup
Obsessed Member

Quote:
So to recap, (Jerry wont argue with me as he know I am able to crush him like a grape), We don't believe, and laugh at people who do, as ,well as point out the dangers of the people who do. And that is bad how???????? Or different to a football forum where Man U fans rip the piss out of Liverpool fans, often with far less reason than we have for piss ripping here.
I love your inane interludes - they're pointless rants.

Crushing...again.

meh
selliedjoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 02:50 AM   #94
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

See, total ownership.

Old 07-20-2013, 03:17 AM   #95
selliedjoup
Obsessed Member

Quote:
See, total ownership.
I must admit you make me wonder whether you realise how pointless you are, and your posts are just a play on that.

meh
Old 07-20-2013, 08:16 AM   #96
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

I must admit I wonder how you manage to put on clean knickers everyday.

Old 07-20-2013, 08:17 AM   #97
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Still owned, by me, like I own my Spiderman coffee mug.

Old 07-20-2013, 02:17 PM   #98
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Just a forum analogy.
Only because you are on this forum.

You placed atheist on the same playing field as the many religions, something they are constantly implying is the case.

Old 07-20-2013, 06:39 PM   #99
selliedjoup
Obsessed Member

Yeah but total ownership though, kinda like how men own women in your eyes.
Whatever happened to those bitches, did they finally realise their virtual place?

I don't imply it, I say it. I don't know anyone manages to describe atheists as a group despite them all managing to believe the same things, and manage to congregate in places like these.

meh
Old 07-21-2013, 02:48 AM   #100
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Hmmmmnot sure I did Dogpet. I just highlighted that we, as a group, share the disbelief in a god and that is all. Hence why I would likely stand by you against a theistic onslaught, yet have nothing to do with your choice of football team.

Old 07-21-2013, 02:52 AM   #101
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Quote:
selliedjoup wrote View Post
Yeah but total ownership though, kinda like how men own women in your eyes.
Whatever happened to those bitches, did they finally realise their virtual place?

I don't imply it, I say it. I don't know anyone manages to describe atheists as a group despite them all managing to believe the same things, and manage to congregate in places like these.
We don't all believe in the same things, which is my point and is a point that has been made over and over. The one unifying factor is actually a disbelief, or at least an acceptance that their is no evidence at all, and therefore no point, in believing in some or other god(s). This can lead to many other shared points of view, but as you can see all over this forum, more often than not a plethora of different ones. At least, one hopes, until some kind of evidence one way or the other can be found.

I am not sure you own your own pants. I on the other hand own you. Got it. Now get me a beer in those tight little short shorts.

Old 07-21-2013, 12:36 PM   #102
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hmmmmnot sure I did Dogpet. I just highlighted that we, as a group, share the disbelief in a god and that is all. Hence why I would likely stand by you against a theistic onslaught, yet have nothing to do with your choice of football team.
Asking how an atheist taking issue with religiots is different to rival team banter, is the sort of thing a Jerry would come out with. Only you did it for him.
Who needs enemies .

Old 07-22-2013, 02:23 AM   #103
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
Asking how an atheist taking issue with religiots is different to rival team banter, is the sort of thing a Jerry would come out with. Only you did it for him.
Who needs enemies .
It is different, that is the point. What we share is a disbelief, that is it. That thinking may well lead to other shared opinions etc of course. All I am doing with Jerry is letting him know, again and again, that all we are doing is disbelieving in something, till a time where a proof or evidence to the contrary comes forward. How disbelieving can somehow become believing in disbelieving is where I get frustrated. Or of course how zero proof of something not existing can give it a 50% chance of existing is mind numbing, though great for fairies, but not for me. I await your retort here.

Old 07-22-2013, 04:26 AM   #104
selliedjoup
Obsessed Member

Quote:
It is different, that is the point. What we share is a disbelief, that is it. That thinking may well lead to other shared opinions etc of course. All I am doing with Jerry is letting him know, again and again, that all we are doing is disbelieving in something, till a time where a proof or evidence to the contrary comes forward. How disbelieving can somehow become believing in disbelieving is where I get frustrated. Or of course how zero proof of something not existing can give it a 50% chance of existing is mind numbing, though great for fairies, but not for me. I await your retort here.
Shouldn't your retort have been directed at the one with the rapist's wit?

meh
Old 07-22-2013, 04:46 AM   #105
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I await your retort here.
Okeh ilj, I'll make allowances.
No matter who fucks up on here or how, they are always more correct than Jerry, so we still have that.