Blow your mind? Smoke gunpowder!

The middle man of last resort.
mondrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 09:45 AM   #767
mondrian

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
Ah!

You've come to the right thread. Jellied Poo 50/50 is one of the most famous animated turds who is also a complete twat. He starred in the children's classic "The Twat Who Shat in the Hat" many years back, but his career went awry when he was busted fondling kiddies who came to sit on Santa's lap during Christmas. It was an ugly scene! They dragged him off to gaol, while he sang, "We are Santa's elves, playing with ourselves, worming, squirming, germing, and sperming, we are Santa's elves!"

Old 12-16-2013, 10:24 AM   #768
mondrian

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
Ah!

You've come to the right thread. Jellied Poo 50/50 is one of the most famous animated turds who is also a complete twat. He starred in the children's classic "The Twat Who Shat in the Hat" many years back, but his career went awry when he was busted fondling kiddies who came to sit on Santa's lap during Christmas. It was an ugly scene! They dragged him off to gaol, while he sang, "We are Santa's elves, playing with ourselves, worming, squirming, germing, and sperming, we are Santa's elves!"
The Elves song kinda reminds me of the Smurfs song. Now how did it go? Ahh, yes, I remember.

Do you know what Smurfs like best?
They like groping large round breasts.
Do Smurfs like the Cockwell Inn?
'Yes', they answered with, a grin.
Smurfs are rich and drive fast cars,
And hang out with the whores in bars.
They mainline drugs and drink champagne
They sniff glue and raw cocaine
They'll blow you up, they're evil twats
They store semtex in their hats

Can't remember the rest. Perhaps you could assist?

Old 12-16-2013, 02:00 PM   #769
selliedjoup
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ILOVEJESUS wrote View Post
Indeed it is. A lack of evidence......hence no belief. Do you think he has got it now guys?

I love how you persist with that, it shows you don't get it. Sadly you go waaaaay beyond the lack of evidence, if you stopped there you'd actually have some credibility. Who creates a foundation based on the lack of evidence, oh that's right it's you.

Tell me why we can obtain this evidence. Go on, no one can answer this question mainly because it shows how retarded your position (or hell maybe even you are) is.

What's that? Something about Thor and thunder? or some other trite response. You guys are so sad, it's comical.

meh
selliedjoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 02:09 PM   #770
selliedjoup
Obsessed Member

Quote:
mondrian wrote View Post
The Elves song kinda reminds me of the Smurfs song. Now how did it go? Ahh, yes, I remember.

Do you know what Smurfs like best?
They like groping large round breasts.
Do Smurfs like the Cockwell Inn?
'Yes', they answered with, a grin.
Smurfs are rich and drive fast cars,
And hang out with the whores in bars.
They mainline drugs and drink champagne
They sniff glue and raw cocaine
They'll blow you up, they're evil twats
They store semtex in their hats

Can't remember the rest. Perhaps you could assist?
Warped Smurf bought an asian bride
so he could have a ride
immigration let it slide....

meh
Old 12-16-2013, 02:18 PM   #771
mondrian

Quote:
selliedjoup wrote View Post
Warped Smurf bought an asian bride
so he could have a ride
immigration let it slide....
Jellied Poo

Back amongst us once again.

Greetings and felicitations unto thee.

Now fuck off back to the christian forums, ask them nicely to blow more smoke up your ass and pour more shit down your throat. Then thank them profusely. You know - just like you did last time.

Old 12-16-2013, 02:44 PM   #772
Davin
Obsessed Member

I like how Jerry persists in his incorrectly thinking that people, "[create] a foundation based on the lack of evidence[.]" No one here does that, I know of no one who does that, no one has said they have done that... and yet the idiot continues to try to pigeon hole atheists into it.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 03:08 PM   #773
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Quote:
I love how you persist with that, it shows you don't get it. Sadly you go waaaaay beyond the lack of evidence, if you stopped there you'd actually have some credibility. Who creates a foundation based on the lack of evidence, oh that's right it's you.

Tell me why we can obtain this evidence. Go on, no one can answer this question mainly because it shows how retarded your position (or hell maybe even you are) is.

What's that? Something about Thor and thunder? or some other trite response. You guys are so sad, it's comical.
I don't understand quite what you fail to understand. I really don't. No evidence = no belief. Belief in stuff with no evidence present...or possible as you would argue = fucking mental.

A theist is just an atheist with a space in it.
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 03:38 PM   #774
mondrian

Quote:

Look jerry, you knob-headed twat.

Atheist don't have a belief system or a foundation or any of that shit. Simply put, we don't believe in religion or god. That's it. End of story. That isn't a foundation. It is a statement.

So stop crediting us with having some kind of non-religion religion. It's all in your illogical head.

Now do you get it you illiterate and illogical half-wit?

Fuck me, it ain't difficult to understand.

Old 12-16-2013, 04:52 PM   #775
Simoon

Quote:
What the hell 'foundation' do you think is being created?

It goes like this.

Theist: A god exists.
Atheist: Please provide me with demonstrable evidence and reasoned argument to support your claim.
Theist: Well, there's these ancient superstitious texts, flawed philosophical arguments, and faith.
Atheist: That is very insufficient evidence to support your claim. I do not feel justified in believing it.

It is a single position on a single claim. It is not a foundation for anything.

Quote:
It doesn't matter if the evidence is obtainable or not. All that is necessary to disbelieve is that there is currently insufficient evidence. If evidence becomes obtainable in the future, we will alter our position.

Quote:
It's not our fault you don't understand why it is legitimate to bring up examples of things you disbelieve for the same reason why we disbelieve in god.
Simoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 05:03 PM   #776
mondrian

Quote:

Look Jerry

Religion is a belief system - yes?

The accepted definition of a 'system' is something which has an input, a process and an output. That definition isn't up for discussion. It's an accepted fact.

In the case of religion, the input is texts, the utterings of religious leaders and those that influence the subject etc. The process involves accepting the input, internalising it and turning it into belief. The output is the actions resulting from the belief.

Atheists ignore the religious input because they don't believe. Therefore, the process ceases to be because there is no input. Because the process is non-existent, there is no output. Therefore, there is no system. Therefore, no foundation can possibly exist.

Now do you get it?

Old 12-16-2013, 05:09 PM   #777
selliedjoup
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Simoon wrote View Post
What the hell 'foundation' do you think is being created?

It goes like this.

Theist: A god exists.
Atheist: Please provide me with demonstrable evidence and reasoned argument to support your claim.
Theist: Well, there's these ancient superstitious texts, flawed philosophical arguments, and faith.
Atheist: That is very insufficient evidence to support your claim. I do not feel justified in believing it.

It is a single position on a single claim. It is not a foundation for anything.

It doesn't matter if the evidence is obtainable or not. All that is necessary to disbelieve is that there is currently insufficient evidence. If evidence becomes obtainable in the future, we will alter our position.

It's not our fault you don't understand why it is legitimate to bring up examples of things you disbelieve for the same reason why we disbelieve in god.
You saddo. I don't believe in a specific form of god. I am without a religion.

For some reason known (or possibly not) you take an active stance for you lack of belief. It often spills over into various forms to justify any possible non creator explanation for existence.

Why? Once again this is not known or sometimes even denied.

meh
Old 12-16-2013, 05:10 PM   #778
selliedjoup
Obsessed Member

Quote:
mondrian wrote View Post
Look Jerry

Religion is a belief system - yes?

The accepted definition of a 'system' is something which has an input, a process and an output. That definition isn't up for discussion. It's an accepted fact.

In the case of religion, the input is texts, the utterings of religious leaders and those that influence the subject etc. The process involves accepting the input, internalising it and turning it into belief. The output is the actions resulting from the belief.

Atheists ignore the religious input because they don't believe. Therefore, the process ceases to be because there is no input. Because the process is non-existent, there is no output. Therefore, there is no system. Therefore, no foundation can possibly exist.

Now do you get it?
Yes there's nothing to get. Why are you here?

That said many atheists and those who consider materialism to be true.

meh
Old 12-16-2013, 05:32 PM   #779
Simoon

Quote:
You saddo. I don't believe in a specific form of god. I am without a religion.
I never said you did.

The hypothetical conversation was meant toward anyone claiming a god exists.

Quote:
For some reason known (or possibly not) you take an active stance for you lack of belief. It often spills over into various forms to justify any possible non creator explanation for existence.
Rejecting an unsupported claim is not an active stance.

As soon as a creator explanation of the existence of the universe is supported by demonstrable evidence and reasoned argument, I will accept it.

I don't justify any non creator explanation. Only the ones with supporting evidence.
Simoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 05:33 PM   #780
mondrian

Quote:
Yes there's nothing to get. Why are you here?

That said many atheists and those who consider materialism to be true.
To correct your grammar and your logic you ass-hole.

You wrote: That said many atheists and those who consider materialism to be true.

This doesn't make any grammatical sense whatsoever.

Try reading what you have written after typing but before sending. That way, although you will still appear to be the cunt you are, you will appear to be less so. This, I'm sure you will agree, will be of benefit to us all.

As for your logic, it is seriously flawed.

Now, you piece of shit, go and get some more smoke blown up your ass and more shit poured down your throat by the christians. Oh, and don't forget to thank them.

Now, isn't it past your bed-time little boy or doesn't mummy and daddy know that you are still awake?

Remember, you still have school in the morning.