Old 04-21-2010, 07:01 PM   #301
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Philboid Studge wrote View Post
I read a very interesting book recently arguing for the existence of a sixth sense.

Of course there is a sixth sense and a seventh ...
I usually list temperature as the sixth and the tactile sense of where your body parts are with respect to your body and each other. The sense you use to touch your nose with your eyes closed.

The sense of irony is not a real sensory sense.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 09:20 PM   #302
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Sternwallow

"You betray your ignorance of things religious. The Archbishop of Canterbury is the CoE Pope equivalent, the queen being only a figurehead (whose figure was lost long ago)."

yeah sure, I'm so ignorant of thing religious......I see you fall for the stratagem of the Bishop of Canterbury being at the top. Sorry, but the whole thing originated when the Defender of the CATHOLIC faith, good old Henry Tudor decided to get a divorce. Everything then changed. The Church of England was established, though the King didn't bother with matters of faith he/she were appointed by Zombie Jesus and was in control appointing or dismissing bishops.

Don't forget the person that anointed the Kings & queens,
..by the grace of god was the POPE.

I know about Thomas Beckett & his lover Henry II. I think it is YOU who is ignorant of the history of your own country & also of Neurology, ancient history, archaeology et al..I can give you lessons friend.

Granted The Queen is called now Supreme Governor of the Church of England and all matter of faith relegated to the Archbishop of Canterbury, but I guarantee He still kisses her holy cunt,. It is all semantics...Learn LAtin please.

What's in a name? They are all typical distortions done by the English Monarchy to control their Christophrenia infected gullible subjects...as when Saxe-Coburg and Gotha became Windsor...

You Brits are govern by Germans, ..Yup Elizabeth II, the so called "Governor of the Church of Englans has nothing to do with Christophrenic Bishop of Canterbury, he can do what he pleases in the dogma eh?....

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 10:01 PM   #303
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
You Brits are govern by Germans, ..Yup Elizabeth II, the so called "Governor of the Church of Englans has nothing to do with Christophrenic Bishop of Canterbury, he can do what he pleases in the dogma eh?....
I do wish you would stop referring to "you Brits" in a derogatory tone when addressing me. Please also stop attempting to recite the history of my country, you are 100% deluded about it almost to the point of being schizophrenic; you are completely to the point of being comical.

If you don't stop doing these things, I'll just have to sic PsychoDiva on you.

Old 04-21-2010, 10:21 PM   #304
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sternwallow wrote View Post
I do wish you would stop referring to "you Brits" in a derogatory tone when addressing me. Please also stop attempting to recite the history of my country, you are 100% deluded about it almost to the point of being schizophrenic; you are completely to the point of being comical.

If you don't stop doing these things, I'll just have to sic PsychoDiva on you.
..My apologies...I just fishing for a reaction...FYI, I love Great Britain & I KNOW you know more than I do in those matters. I was being facetious....it amazes me you have not realized I simply ENVY you guys in that beautiful green land, with so much history...that amazing British museum,,and now with that Anglo Saxon hoard on display...ARGGHHHH...and I am stuck here in my home with my business here so I can't go anywhere.

All joking aside ( I hate Diva running after me yelling Bingo ) I'll appreciate if you can give me information of when was the position of "head of the Church of England abandoned by the monarchy..I like to see the wording on the document.

Gratias tibi ago. Again my apologies.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 04-21-2010, 11:04 PM   #305
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
..My apologies...I just fishing for a reaction...FYI, I love Great Britain & I KNOW you know more than I do in those matters. I was being facetious....it amazes me you have not realized I simply ENVY you guys in that beautiful green land, with so much history...that amazing British museum,,and now with that Anglo Saxon hoard on display...ARGGHHHH...and I am stuck here in my home with my business here so I can't go anywhere.

All joking aside ( I hate Diva running after me yelling Bingo ) I'll appreciate if you can give me information of when was the position of "head of the Church of England abandoned by the monarchy..I like to see the wording on the document.

Gratias tibi ago. Again my apologies.
As I said before, the old gal is listed on the duty roster as head of the church, but the Archbishop is the active spokes-humanoid for the religion. She is just a figurehead who cannot even preach in the church she supposedly controls.

You said "hoard on" [!chuckle!]

Incidentally, that Henry VIII fiasco should have been a lesson to L. Ron Hubbard on how to create a new religion; just take any existing nutty religion (any of the 10,000) and eliminate a single tenet. For CoE it was divorce (well, and the Papacy). Let's make a new religion right now by taking Islam and changing it to permit drinking alcohol. Bingo, a new religion is born already with half a world full of potential converts.

Old 04-22-2010, 08:12 AM   #306
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sternwallow wrote View Post
As I said before, the old gal is listed on the duty roster as head of the church, but the Archbishop is the active spokes-humanoid for the religion. She is just a figurehead who cannot even preach in the church she supposedly controls.

You said "hoard on" [!chuckle!]

Incidentally, that Henry VIII fiasco should have been a lesson to L. Ron Hubbard on how to create a new religion; just take any existing nutty religion (any of the 10,000) and eliminate a single tenet. For CoE it was divorce (well, and the Papacy). Let's make a new religion right now by taking Islam and changing it to permit drinking alcohol. Bingo, a new religion is born already with half a world full of potential converts.
"Hoard on"...Hmmm...Freudian slip..you're correct this proves I'm infected with Penis-ChristPsychosis.. OCD...Hey Diva,,,yoo hoo...are you there? yoo hoo...I better have my brain checked out...

Old 04-23-2010, 11:35 PM   #307
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Not quite kiddy diddling yet, but signs of the usual shit coming out of Africa.

Quote:
More disturbing, though, is that Catholic leaders continue to trivialize the growing scandal of sexual abuse in Africa and Asia. What started as a hurricane of sex scandals in the First World may well become a tsunami of charges from the Third World.
Whilst little surprises me these days regarding the behaviour of these fuckheads, I wonder how long before the plebs of the world realise just how big a ride they're being taken on.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 11:44 PM   #308
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

And how worldwide would this thread be without The Belgians.

Quote:
The longest-serving bishop in Belgium resigned Friday after admitting to sexually abusing “a boy in my close entourage” many years ago, becoming the latest cleric to quit in a spreading abuse scandal.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 04-24-2010, 01:34 AM   #309
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

.... meanwhile, back in Chile.

Quote:
The leaders of the Roman Catholic Church in Chile have met the country's president amid a growing sex abuse scandal involving a number of priests.
We could save considerable bandwidth if we just identified where the catlickers aren't up to their spuds in poo. Riyadh could figure highly.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 04-24-2010, 08:29 PM   #310
lostsheep
Obsessed Member

My god, it's unbelievable, the sheer volume of the abuse. I had thought that there would be no more pedophiles in the priesthood than in the general population, but I am now beginning to wonder. Perhaps though it's just that when these creeps were discovered, instead of being kicked out, they were protected.

"If God inspired the Bible, why is it such a piece of shit?" (Kaziglu Bey)
lostsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:35 PM   #311
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
lostsheep wrote View Post
My god, it's unbelievable, the sheer volume of the abuse.
These assclowns have been mindfucking kids in large quantities for centuries, and they are very very good at it. Shifting from the mind to the ass is not such a stretch for them; as all molesters know, once you have their trust, it is an easy matter to take a child's innocence.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 01:24 AM   #312
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
My god, it's unbelievable, the sheer volume of the abuse. I had thought that there would be no more pedophiles in the priesthood than in the general population, but I am now beginning to wonder. Perhaps though it's just that when these creeps were discovered, instead of being kicked out, they were protected.

Paedophiles will gravitate towards professions that offer them access to their victims- hence the number among scoutmasters and teachers - the difference is, as you say, that the scoutmasters and teachers are now checked out because people finally realised that this was the case- for some reason priests and the priestly profession were not given the same treatment- mm strange dat

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 01:50 PM   #313
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Let's not forget, one can take religion out of sacred sex acts but NEVER sacred sex acts out of religion. Pedophilia (sex act for libidinal gratification with a child under reproductive age) as it is known in modern times was the creation of early Christianity with its confuse, ignorant, illiterate interpretation of the Roman religion which they begun slowly to replace at the insistence of Constantinus (emperor of the VAST Roman empire ) in 325ce with the stablishment of his pet project favoritism of the, now mutated, worship of the Christus which consisted of the trinity of iulius Caesar, the Father Christ, Augustus the Son of God, and his Genius ( Pietas & human essence aka spiritus ).

Instead of seen children ( below 10 yrs of age) as naked, pure, floating spirits representing the GENIUS of the GODS themselves, the early Christians saw them as OBJECTS of sexual gratification, something of which there is NO EVIDENCE it occurred in the religio Romana which had MANY gods. This makes Pedophilia Christianity's creation.

Many priests wore siliciums, flagellated & castrated themselves when their Penis-Christ begun to resurrect abandoning their flaccid state.

Pedophilia as we know it today was created along algolagnia & other devious demented practices by early so called Christianity.
True Christianity would be by definition equal to Cesarianism, which is the following of the teaching & moral precepts of Caesar the immolated savior redeemer Christ son of Venus ( MARY, MAIA, ISIS, etc).

This is the reason Catholicism will NEVER eradicate priests natural impulses of molesting & abusing children ( i,e corporal punishment of which there is NO EVIDENCE in Roman times since children were deemed SACRED representing the GODS) for it is in their deranges dogma...constantly praying & praying while getting a natural HORNY HIGH, redirects their desires to young girls ( if straight Christophrenic) or boys ( if gay christophrenic)

Again, one can take religion out of a sex act but NEVER sex out of religion.

Old 04-25-2010, 01:55 PM   #314
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Pedo Pope.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 04-25-2010, 01:59 PM   #315
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Wet Water