Old 05-02-2017, 03:58 PM   #1
slipknot0129
New Member!

How the universe works

I wondered what puts order to everything. Then I thought of the very nature of non existence. The universe must have came from nothing at first. Being in the state of nothingness is a feeling. It feels bad after a while. Then it dawned on me that feelings manifest reality. Being non existent created a feeling after a while and the strongest feeling manifested reality. With time the nothingness condensed and gained feelings. So with time new realities were created from nothingness. Theres realities was hell and all kinds of experiences. These experiences made us have feelings. From hell the feeling of pain made the force of love. A stronger force.

So when you feel pain, that creates the force of love because you want it to end. Love is stronger than pain and fear. So fear creates love. That is why you can only experience hell in the mind. This is a thought based universe. The strongest thought wins out. Love being the strongest feeling. So fear creates love.

So if you fear it, the universe will manifest the universe for you in a loving way. Theres an infinite number of things we fear. Our higher selfs fear stuff and that's why we live these awesome human lives. Our fears creates love that makes life so perfect. This is how God exists, God is created from the infinite number of fears we have. Basically the universe is infinite because fear creates love.

God is real. She is infinite. Because we have a infinite number of fears and fear creates love. Love manifests reality. It's the answer to life and evidence of God.
slipknot0129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 06:45 AM   #2
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 02:02 PM   #3
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Slipknot, are you on the Texas Schoolbook Committee?

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 08:18 PM   #4
AtomJack

It's a new chew toy!

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/fo...r-slipknot0129

Banned after a little over 100 posts, over there.
AtomJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 08:46 AM   #5
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

I was considering a delve into some basic physics on order/disorder/entropy with a splash of pareidolia - then I thought, fuck it - he's as high as a kite & way beyond help.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 12:21 PM   #6
AtomJack

I'm trying to figure out how somebody can be flying this high and type.
AtomJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 08:50 PM   #7
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Interesting, imaginative, but your argument is devoid of logic.
If the sum total of existence was at the beginning a nothing state (i.e. no matter, no space, no energy etc.), then the only thing which could exist, would be the logical absolutes which are concepts and are therefore timeless. The concept of feeling could exist, but I don't think feelings themselves could exist in a nothing state, as there would be no mind to experience and give rise to a feeling. Unless you say that a mind can exist without physical form (ie. the "spirit" realm) - but then this argument becomes special pleading based on faith.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 09:37 AM   #8
Davin
Obsessed Member

Well while I think in its entirety that it is unintelligible, saying it is devoid of logic is not true.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 09:28 PM   #9
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
Well while I think in its entirety that it is unintelligible, saying it is devoid of logic is not true.
Huh, what logic?
Davin what the fuck, you suggest this word salad of complete imaginative BS has some logic???.
WTF - what are you talking about??
Old 10-08-2017, 01:48 AM   #10
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
slipknot0129 wrote View Post
I wondered what puts order to everything. Then I thought of the very nature of non existence. The universe must have came from nothing at first. Being in the state of nothingness is a feeling. It feels bad after a while. Then it dawned on me that feelings manifest reality. Being non existent created a feeling after a while and the strongest feeling manifested reality. With time the nothingness condensed and gained feelings. So with time new realities were created from nothingness. Theres realities was hell and all kinds of experiences. These experiences made us have feelings. From hell the feeling of pain made the force of love. A stronger force.

So when you feel pain, that creates the force of love because you want it to end. Love is stronger than pain and fear. So fear creates love. That is why you can only experience hell in the mind. This is a thought based universe. The strongest thought wins out. Love being the strongest feeling. So fear creates love.

So if you fear it, the universe will manifest the universe for you in a loving way. Theres an infinite number of things we fear. Our higher selfs fear stuff and that's why we live these awesome human lives. Our fears creates love that makes life so perfect. This is how God exists, God is created from the infinite number of fears we have. Basically the universe is infinite because fear creates love.

God is real. She is infinite. Because we have a infinite number of fears and fear creates love. Love manifests reality. It's the answer to life and evidence of God.

The above is a miserable failure as a theory of everything. Einstein reputedly said the theory would be contained in an equation less than an inch long - that's probably shorter than MaryJJ's penis.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 10-09-2017, 08:54 AM   #11
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Huh, what logic?
Davin what the fuck, you suggest this word salad of complete imaginative BS has some logic???.
WTF - what are you talking about??
Before I get into any more "discussions" with you (especially around logic), you need to stop running away from all our other discussions, answer my questions, and actually discuss things.

I mean, I don't mind having a discussion with you, but I'm not going to keep wasting my time if you can't demonstrate that you're more than an idiotic coward.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Old 10-09-2017, 10:08 PM   #12
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
Before I get into any more "discussions" with you (especially around logic), you need to stop running away from all our other discussions, answer my questions, and actually discuss things.

I mean, I don't mind having a discussion with you, but I'm not going to keep wasting my time if you can't demonstrate that you're more than an idiotic coward.
Davin, there is nothing on this blog worth discussing, that you dignify it at all shows you are an utter stooppiddd fool, no logic in you at all - you a dumb fuck, full of shit, stoopid is too good a word for you, You are fucked, dumb emotional piece of shit for brains. Logic, you, fuck off - you are fucking retarded. And I am trying to hold back my disdain for your foolishness and lack of intelligence to save your feelings

Last edited by Andrew66; 10-09-2017 at 10:29 PM.
Old 10-09-2017, 11:14 PM   #13
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Davin, there is nothing on this blog worth discussing, that you dignify it at all shows you are an utter stooppiddd fool, no logic in you at all - you a dumb fuck, full of shit, stoopid is too good a word for you, You are fucked, dumb emotional piece of shit for brains. Logic, you, fuck off - you are fucking retarded. And I am trying to hold back my disdain for your foolishness and lack of intelligence to save your feelings

WOW! Feel the love, that brotherly Christian luv! You know you're in their thoughts and prayers when they start speaking in Bible expletives!

Their true Christian spirit always shines through, doesn't it!

Old 10-10-2017, 08:25 AM   #14
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Aw, did you get your poor, little feelings hurt?

You don't have to hold back for the sake of my feelings, because you're too small a person for me to care about your irrational opinions. Nothing you say will be able to affect my feelings in any way. So feel free to let loose on me, because I don't give a fuck.

Old 10-11-2017, 01:46 PM   #15
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I wondered what puts order to everything.
Error 1: The assumption that an entity with agency "put order to" anything.

Quote:
Then I thought of the very nature of non existence. The universe must have came from nothing at first.
Error 2: Assumption that there has not always ever been anything...(Side note: It's always amusing that this alternative explanation is somehow unacceptable to god-botherers whose "god" has been there for ever but the universe somehow hasn't lol).
Quote:
Being in the state of nothingness is a feeling.
Error 3: No it isn't. It just fucking isn't. This is just wrong.
Quote:
It feels bad after a while. Then it dawned on me that feelings manifest reality.
Error 4: Being a Depack Chopra / Jason Silva quoting muthafucka.
Quote:
Being non existent created a feeling after a while and the strongest feeling manifested reality. With time the nothingness condensed and gained feelings. So with time new realities were created from nothingness. Theres realities was hell and all kinds of experiences. These experiences made us have feelings. From hell the feeling of pain made the force of love. A stronger force.
Error 5: Smoking the bad drugs to come up with this retarded clusterfuck of nothin' sensible at all.

Quote:
So when you feel pain, that creates the force of love...
Is it just me or is this starting to sound kinky now?
Quote:
Love is stronger than pain and fear. So fear creates love.
Quote:
That is why you can only experience hell in the mind.
Yeah tell that to the kid whose legs got blown off when that bomb hit his house and killed his family you pathetic cunt.

Quote:
This is a thought based universe. The strongest thought wins out.
Error 6: No it is not. It is objectively verifiable and you know nothing of science or philosophy you dumbfuck shit stain.

Quote:
Love being the strongest feeling. So fear creates love.
Error 7: Trying and failing to understand the Tao Te Ching.

Quote:
Error 8: Finishing the last of that stash of the bad drugs to come up with this stunningly inept attempt at saying something profound.

Quote:
God is real. She is infinite.
Error 9: Trying to be all alternative to the patriarchal dominant paradigm of religion.

Quote:
Because we have a infinite number of fears and fear creates love. Love manifests reality. It's the answer to life and evidence of God.
I suggest returning to have a grown up conversation once you've un-Depak'd yourself and read something pertaining to how the world actually works.

Invisibility and nothingness look an awful lot alike.
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote