Old 08-29-2015, 11:20 AM   #61
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Sinfidel posted:

Quote:
In this Internet era, a little education is so easily available at sites like "Third World Traveller"
Hobotronic replied:

Quote:
So if it's on the Internet it's true. Got it.

This must be true as well.

http://www.raelpress.org

Who knew??
Ooooh, look at Hobo putting words in my mouth! LOL.

Hobotronic2037 wrote

Quote:
You're the intolerant fundamentalist cocksucker by definition who wants to twist the words of others and shout down thought with your stupid sophomoric name calling antics.
This should go in the Guinness World Records for the most Irony in a single sentence!

Quote:
your stupid sophomoric name calling - You're the intolerant fundamentalist cocksucker
LOL

Quote:
Not an effective tactic, by the way.
So how is working out for you? LOL

There are about 80 Authors quoted on the "Third World Traveller" Website. Hobotronic picks ONE, Noam Chomsky, claims he is "dumber than dogshit with his politics", and that therefore invalidates the entire Website.

Now admit it, have you ever seen a more eloquent, intelligent, fact filled, point by point rebuttal than "dumber than dogshit with his politics"? What a wonderfully generic rebuttal, applicable universally, and thus saves a lot of typing (and research and thinking).
Since everything on the Web is false, especially "Third World Traveller", according to Hobo, we should all realize that Seymour Hirsch "The Pentagon Papers" is a pack of lies!

For sure, if there were two adjacent Halls, and Chomsky was lecturing in one, whilst Hobo was booked at the same time in the other one, you just know that Chomsky would find himself in an empty room!

Hobotronic wrote:
Quote:
I remember when this forum was populated by humans who could think and express ideas with intelligence.
So is it more than coincidence they disappeared with your arrival ?

Two possibilities come to mind here. Hobo is the usual Vatican plant in an atheist Website, or he's in the employ of the Koch brothers, spreading fertilizer.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 08:12 AM   #62
Davin
Obsessed Member

^

That was good.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 04:30 PM   #63
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Hobo, if trump becomes Potus I'll eat your yard long turd.
I know it's still early, but I am beginning to polish the cutlery, just in case.

Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 01:30 AM   #64
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

did i really say that?

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 03:50 AM   #65
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
I know it's still early, but I am beginning to polish the cutlery, just in case.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 05-05-2016, 05:40 AM   #66
Hobotronic2037

If it makes you feel any better, I am not necessarily as overjoyed with being right as I usually am.
Old 05-05-2016, 05:58 AM   #67
Hobotronic2037

That was fucking funny.
Old 05-06-2016, 02:45 AM   #68
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
If it makes you feel any better, I am not necessarily as overjoyed with being right as I usually am.

Old 07-09-2016, 05:17 AM   #69
carusmm
Banned

America is not brain dead, it's bankrupt.
carusmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 01:41 PM   #70
carusmm
Banned

"Myths never die." America was founded on the myth of equality, and it is soaked in blood.
Old 07-12-2016, 08:46 PM   #71
carusmm
Banned

America is an idealistic nation that will never wake up to reality.
Old 08-06-2016, 12:14 PM   #72
The Evil Fred

America is doomed, all the christians are considered domestic terrorists and soon will be beheaded in FEMA camps by the guillotines they thought were a good buy from China to be used against people with brown skins from third world countries. Yeah, what you did to the native Americans is about to happen to you all and you are too BRAINDEAD to put two and two together and realize what is happening right under your stuck up noses.
The Evil Fred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 12:17 PM   #73
The Evil Fred

America is braindead AND bankrupt.

I feel sorry for all the decent Americans out there but if all you can do to protest against your corrupt government is to honk your horn as you drive under overpasses while others wave the flag then that is frankly pathetic and Darwinian evolution is going to erradicate your genes from this planet.
The Evil Fred is offline   Reply With Quote