Old 01-23-2010, 09:43 AM   #2416
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post
since you explained your 'persona' in this forum and finally had a decent discussion about something I actually meant what i said- your persona of madman atheist letting off steam and ranting is quite understandable and i am now used to it- that is what I meant
AHHH....ok, but who wants to be sane?, the fun is in insanity letting our brains enjoy the fantasies.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 09:48 AM   #2417
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
AHHH....ok, but who wants to be sane?, the fun is in insanity letting our brains enjoy the fantasies.
exactly

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 08:25 PM   #2418
Sevens

Here is a thought to get mad over.

PAPER 67 - THE PLANETARY REBELLION, Oct 19 2000
  • line 27: The problems associated with human existence on Urantia are impossible of understanding without a knowledge of certain great epochs of the past, notably the occurrence and consequences of the planetary rebellion. Although this upheaval did not seriously interfere with the progress of organic evolution, it did markedly modify the course of social evolution and of spiritual development. The entire superphysical history of the planet was profoundly influenced by this devastating calamity.
This why we have to go out to the ancient places to verify and to understand more than we understand today.

Sevens
Old 01-23-2010, 08:29 PM   #2419
Sevens

Here is a diagram of the outcome of Jan 22nd 2010

http://www.dalamatiacity.com/MagnetarsJune.htm

and here is another occurance that occured after 12.00 UTC on Jan 22nd 2010 where weather radars of Australia was shut down for a number of days.

http://www.colinandrews.net/Cloud-Ra...2010-0122.html

Sevens
Old 01-23-2010, 08:34 PM   #2420
MaleficVTwin

The Cow Says:

You are a vile piece of work. And you can't write worth a damn.
MaleficVTwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 09:38 PM   #2421
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Here is a diagram of the outcome of Jan 22nd 2010

http://www.dalamatiacity.com/MagnetarsJune.htm

and here is another occurance that occured after 12.00 UTC on Jan 22nd 2010 where weather radars of Australia was shut down for a number of days.

http://www.colinandrews.net/Cloud-Ra...2010-0122.html

Sevens

The true MAGNETAR.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 01-23-2010, 11:41 PM   #2422
Sevens

Whilst I've been here I have made progress, you guys have made no progress on anything that can be demonstrated on any level.

Atheist cant even prove the main contention that disproves God, the Atheist words is nothing but rubble and rubbish and holds no truth in the demonstration that even fellow Atheist question.

I reckon there are smarter Atheists that read these posts and research rather the Atheists on this thread. The current replies would have to be the bottom of the Atheist Barrel.

Sevens
Old 01-24-2010, 12:07 AM   #2423
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post

Whilst I've been here I have made progress, you guys have made no progress on anything that can be demonstrated on any level.

Atheist cant even prove the main contention that disproves God, the Atheist words is nothing but rubble and rubbish and holds no truth in the demonstration that even fellow Atheist question.

I reckon there are smarter Atheists that read these posts and research rather the Atheists on this thread. The current replies would have to be the bottom of the Atheist Barrel.

Sevens

LOSER

Old 01-24-2010, 12:16 AM   #2424
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Read the LINES of the EYE Magnetar LOSER

Consider yourself from now on our resident BOMODIL ( Buffoon Of Magnetar Ordinary Deluded Idiot Loser )

Way to go retard now you have EARNED our coveted title of BOMODIL.
From now on you'll be know as BOMODIL SEVENS...seven times loser!..Awesome.

Old 01-24-2010, 12:29 AM   #2425
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

They are waiting to take you away Jee, Ja, Ja Ho Ho, they are waiting to take you away BOMODIL SEVENS....Jee, Ja, Ja, Ho Ho, the Shit of Magentar running Ja Ja, Jee, Jee in a BOMODIL face in infected brain, Ja Ja Ho Hom....BOMODIL excreta face, will Post Again... Ha Ha JEE, Ho Hom...the Nut is Here Fuck us all..Ja Ja, Je Je Ho Hom..BOMODIL will Crap his pants for MAgentar in his arse has not jet cum..Ja Ja, Je Je, Ho Ho..wasting a Brain could BOMODIL careless, for they are waiting to take you away, in a spacecraft of his choice with shit as rocket fuel for BOMODIL will keep us posted when his dick shrivels away Ha Ha JEE JEE ho Hom, no longer a man BOMODIL'll get fuck again in front of us...magnetar will show the way so the shrink takes him away, where his SEVEN CRAP could be remove & we'll have peace again....

Old 01-24-2010, 01:38 AM   #2426
MaleficVTwin

The Cow Says:

You are a vile piece of work. And you can't write worth a damn.
MaleficVTwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 04:39 AM   #2427
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Whilst I've been here I have made progress

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 05:25 AM   #2428
Sevens

You guys are to bad and I end up with you lot.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

hahahahaha

sevens
Old 01-24-2010, 05:32 AM   #2429
Sevens

Hey I received this Google Web Alert.

I would like to prove God...somehow! - Page 160 - Raving Atheists ...
Ahhhhh come on! its based on a report, a Magnetar that was revealed to me on the 22nd Jan 2010 and its consistent to the journey based on the foundations of ...

Now the whole world sees your foolish behaviour well done Atheist brothers.

Then I ask in the witness of this thread, why should anyone believe anything you guys say regarding the non existance of God.

Sevens
Old 01-24-2010, 08:35 AM   #2430
Demigod79

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Hey I received this Google Web Alert.

I would like to prove God...somehow! - Page 160 - Raving Atheists ...
Ahhhhh come on! its based on a report, a Magnetar that was revealed to me on the 22nd Jan 2010 and its consistent to the journey based on the foundations of ...

Now the whole world sees your foolish behaviour well done Atheist brothers.

Then I ask in the witness of this thread, why should anyone believe anything you guys say regarding the non existance of God.

Sevens
Lol, I would be embarrassed for any of this stuff to be made available to the public.

You really have no idea how ridiculous this stuff is, do you? You really have no idea how much of a joke you are to the rest of us? Although I've seen theist bullshit before your brand of astrological bullshit takes the cake. With each and every one of your posts you're reinforcing our atheism (afterall, no one wants to be caught dead believing this stuff). You present astrological BS (which immediately destroys your credentials) without ever proving the existence of God, then label us as foolish for not believing in God. Wow.

Then again, maybe I should thank you for advancing the cause of atheism, as you have shown all of us precisely why a belief in God is bad. Frankly, it doesn't get much crazier than this, and it's a perfect demonstration of what can happen when irrationality takes over one's mind.

Here's a perfect slogan:

Think theism makes sense? www.sevenfoldtruth.com Think again!

Religion - it gives people hope in a world torn apart by religion.
Demigod79 is offline   Reply With Quote