Old 09-08-2008, 03:09 PM   #691
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
You guys afraid of a few pictures or what?

Here is another post you can get upset over.
Well Im not sure if there are 3 circles on Mars but I did find this curious anomaly.

and this cut out

I found this anomaly very interesting as it appears to be a partial hexagon or a triangle surrounding a circle. To me it has design and purpose and also note the triangle mountain to the left pointing to the circle.

This location is virtualy next to the face of Mars and the 5 sided mountain or structure.

To me the circle with the triangle walls surrounding has the same design as Babel/Dilmun as seen in this NASA worldwind image

http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/babel7_thumb.jpg

The same circle/triangle symbol can be seen in the shaft plug within the shaft in the great pyramid built by Imhotep.

Note the same circle/triangle symbol above the entrance of the family tomb of Jesus!!

and note the Vees in the family tomb of Jesus.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0

Like the Vees of Dalamatia City, the first place of civilisation.
http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/persia...lf44_thumb.jpg

and know the bone boxes of the apostles or followers of Jesus found in a large tomb closeby.

Seems like a consistant connection in the circle/triangle symbol.
Also there is another sentient non breather race that lives on a sphere closeby to us. I believe its all connected and the crop circles and its messages are the big clue.

The same triangle/circle symbol I feel is reflected in Van and Amadons highland triangle valley headquarters, the temple is hidden within the centre of the highland valley near the Kopet Daugh in Iran.

http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/Adamsons/23_thumb.jpg

The triangle Valley of Van builder of 1stEden.

http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/Adamsons/26_thumb.gif

And off course the first triangle city Dalamatia City with the circular temple in the centermost of the city.

http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/dalamatia1_thumb.jpg

ahahahahahahahahaha

Sevens
Svnvnvsss - you are suffering from Pareidolia- you need some medication - or a whack to the head- either will work- just do it quickly before you start seeing things in your morning slice of toast

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 04:10 PM   #692
antix
Obsessed Member

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post
Svnvnvsss - you are suffering from Pareidolia- you need some medication - or a whack to the head- either will work- just do it quickly before you start seeing things in your morning slice of toast
That morning slice of toast likely revealed to 7's the precise location of our Lizard overlords secret base on Neptune. An episode of Speedbuggy surely confirmed this groundbreaking find.
antix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 04:12 PM   #693
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:01 AM   #694
simpledon

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post

Well Im not sure if there are 3 circles on Mars but I did find this curious anomaly.

and this cut out

I found this anomaly very interesting as it appears to be a partial hexagon or a triangle surrounding a circle. To me it has design and purpose and also note the triangle mountain to the left pointing to the circle.

................ [/similar babbling]

Sevens
I can't believe you missed the 100 ft. high English lettering and BIG red arrows with leaders on the surface of Mars.

Wow, you have finally found god. And his lettering is impeccable.
Old 09-09-2008, 08:54 AM   #695
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post

and this cut out

This location is virtualy next to the face of Mars and the 5 sided mountain or structure.

To me the circle with the triangle walls surrounding has the same design as Babel/Dilmun as seen in this NASA worldwind image

The same circle/triangle symbol can be seen in the shaft plug within the shaft in the great pyramid built by Imhotep.

Note the same circle/triangle symbol above the entrance of the family tomb of Jesus!!

and note the Vees in the family tomb of Jesus.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0

Like the Vees of Dalamatia City, the first place of civilisation.
http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/persia...lf44_thumb.jpg

and know the bone boxes of the apostles or followers of Jesus found in a large tomb closeby.

Seems like a consistant connection in the circle/triangle symbol.
Also there is another sentient non breather race that lives on a sphere closeby to us. I believe its all connected and the crop circles and its messages are the big clue.

The same triangle/circle symbol I feel is reflected in Van and Amadons highland triangle valley headquarters, the temple is hidden within the centre of the highland valley near the Kopet Daugh in Iran.

The triangle Valley of Van builder of 1stEden.

And off course the first triangle city Dalamatia City with the circular temple in the centermost of the city.

ahahahahahahahahaha

Sevens
Hey retard, you are a disgrace to your race!!!! You have posted a picture of our sacred area upside down!!
Here learn its SIGNIFICANCE...wow are you dumb.

Here is the legend..

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:46 PM   #696
Sevens

Does it really matter whether you look at the image from the North or South?

You can see some curious anomalies like the triangle mount that points to a raised circle with a surrounding wall that appears to have design.

Not to mention the triangular Vees or ditches and the face and the hexagon mount close by.

This end journey is a journey of symbols or the tracks left behind so that the one male would recognise the tracks of symbols and reveal the trees of Eden at the same time.

http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/EdenGates/overview.htm

Sevens
Old 09-11-2008, 02:49 PM   #697
Kate

Old 09-11-2008, 03:12 PM   #698
Tenspace
I Live Here

Sevens, your brain will help you see whatever it is you want to see. I found a fossil on Mars, for real. I was browsing through the latest hi-res satellite photos of Mars a few years ago, and found what had to be a ribcage from a large animal. I would have sworn that's what it was. I even sent the picture off to some paleontologists. They set me straight, by showing the same striations on other parts of the image. I "chose" to ignore those defeating features, in order to support my own belief.

Much like people who believe in the face on Mars at Cydonia, will conveniently ignore the other pictures taken at different angles that show it's not a face, just another case of a human brain attempting to recognize a pattern.

Note - I'm trying to find the disc that has the fossil image. If I do, I'll post it so everyone can see how easy it is to be fooled. Like you.

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:17 PM   #699
Kate

Old 09-11-2008, 09:55 PM   #700
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Does it really matter whether you look at the image from the North or South?

You can see some curious anomalies like the triangle mount that points to a raised circle with a surrounding wall that appears to have design.

Not to mention the triangular Vees or ditches and the face and the hexagon mount close by.

This end journey is a journey of symbols or the tracks left behind so that the one male would recognise the tracks of symbols and reveal the trees of Eden at the same time.

http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/EdenGates/overview.htm

Sevens
I have already shown my version is more valid than yours.....Titan rules!! See the images again and be floored...the tracks of Penialismus on the crater Vaginalis are clear...

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 09-11-2008, 11:48 PM   #701
Sevens

Tenspace, I see what your saying, No worries far enough. However, two expeditions have been conducted to 1stEden and the wall as described in the Urantia Book has been verified, the next expedition should look at the anomalies on top and at the base of the Mount of Adoration(temple) and at the great mound to the North a short way.

The image of 1stEden is real data and reflects what is down there and also what is written about 1stEden of Cyprus.

Sevens
Old 09-12-2008, 09:02 AM   #702
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Tenspace, I see what your saying, No worries far enough. However, two expeditions have been conducted to 1stEden and the wall as described in the Urantia Book has been verified, the next expedition should look at the anomalies on top and at the base of the Mount of Adoration(temple) and at the great mound to the North a short way.

The image of 1stEden is real data and reflects what is down there and also what is written about 1stEden of Cyprus.

Sevens

You talking shit? Read my book Urantia where the "truth" of a psychosis can be demonstrated. Stay tune for Urantia II where Urine & Uranus collide in the 6th Eden initiated by Adam & Eve under the Uranium tree..
I have the Uraneam coin to prove it....

Old 09-30-2008, 08:19 PM   #703
Sevens

oi
Old 09-30-2008, 08:51 PM   #704
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
oi

oi ? Zatha emk vir tho Oi zut!

Gold ! Ta vir, zuh oi crha! Abh Har Ta..Mhisss Altk Kha Ba oi zut zek oi un oi vhils oi!!

Vhamus Tafer Penis, Crb Rubis Tah..oi meh...thu oi val...zut oi flihm! ARGH Tha oi muzl

oi caramba peo viejo, that oi mus!

Old 10-01-2008, 05:02 PM   #705
Garrison

gtfo.