Old 02-07-2012, 12:59 PM   #256
Stargazer
Obsessed Member

Quote:
orangeitis wrote View Post
This conversation well overtook my thought processes. There are only so many wall-of-texts I can sift through. @_@
Have some coffee and an aspirin. You'll be OK.

I thought you said you didn't care what any of us thought? So, you do care? I do wish you would make up your mind already. - NKB
Stargazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 01:03 PM   #257
orangeitis

I've never drank coffee before, and I'm allergic to aspirin D:

*panics*

Christians! Want to convert some atheists? read this!
orangeitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 01:05 PM   #258
Stargazer
Obsessed Member

Quote:
orangeitis wrote View Post
I've never drank coffee before, and I'm allergic to aspirin D:

*panics*
Cola and Tylenol?

I thought you said you didn't care what any of us thought? So, you do care? I do wish you would make up your mind already. - NKB
Stargazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 01:08 PM   #259
orangeitis

Quote:
Stargazer wrote View Post
Cola and Tylenol?
That works. I gotta head to the drug store anyway.

Christians! Want to convert some atheists? read this!
orangeitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 01:27 PM   #260
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
ubs wrote View Post
Absolutely. I want to be an atheist.

Now you admit you just want to be a theist.
Ask him to admit to the women's underwear collection he keeps under his bed!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 01:33 PM   #261
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
Yes. Fucking, yes. How many times do we have to tell you that you're not original? You're not any different than any other religious idiot that has come by this forum. You're not special, you're mediocre at best. We've heard all the same old boring shit you're spewing more than a few hundred times.

You're a boring, mentally dwarfed, common religious troll. If you can learn anything any more, learn this: you're not original or special in any way.
My sentiments exactly!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 02-07-2012, 01:36 PM   #262
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Sol wrote View Post
Seeing as Fairy Tinkerbell was good enough to share their fantasies, I thought it only fair that a response be given in kind.
Unfortunately, as part of the poverty stricken group that Fairy Nuff seems to despise and not being able to afford a really good snazzy response. I thought it might be an idea to just recap on Fairy liquids religion and, perhaps, have a wander through its wonderland of fantasy and fabrication.

So we have:
  • God, who is a man, but isn't really real...
  • God is the "stuff" what is around you, except it isn't at the moment, but was once. (or vicky vercky)
  • Prior to this state, God was not what he is, but rather, what he was before he wasn't what he is now.
God defined - check
  • Jesus is what you can become.
  • Not to be confused with the real Jesus, who didn't exist previously, BUT, had simply become Jesus after becoming what he wasn't before then.
  • Being your own personal Jesus (or an ethereal simulacra thereof) IS NOT to be confused with God
  • Jesus is real but does not exist. Whereas, God exists but is not real.
Jesus defined - check

Now, the spiritual or religious tenets are called "The Veridian Mind Meld" this comes from a poor understanding of pig-latin and means cobbled together.
This seems to entail bits and pieces of other religions and spiritual ideas clumped together using spit and kleenex...Baha'i, Hundu, Buddhism,wiccyup etc.
So, it does not appear to be very original, but it does appear to be pretty exclusive.

Religion - check

How about that exclusivity ? We already know that Fairy Cakes is a bit of an anti. From the posts (I like to like to think of them as the dichotomy of the necessary and the contingent, tee hee) we can discern...
anti-Poor
anti- Woman
anti-race
anti-abortion
anti-reason
anti-freedom
anti-intellect
So it seems to have all the hallmarks of a top-notch religion. I therefore commend it to the house.

I also detect a delusional disorder (grandiose type) which again lends to it a certain amount of religious credibility.

This last part of course has no evidential base as I am not a head quack. however I have given Fairy Lights a damn good looking at and, in laymans terms....he's, has mad as a box of fuckin' frogs.

Anywhere near do you think ?
I concur, sir! He is indeed as mad as a box of fuckin' frogs.

Old 02-07-2012, 01:56 PM   #263
Sol

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
I concur, sir! He is indeed as mad as a box of fuckin' frogs.
Dear Chap,

I have since reappraised my initial diagnosis, since his subsequent posts, and would now evaluate him as ...madder than a box of fuckin' frogs.
And
A dickless cunt.

In this last regard I cannot verify my findings as I am not a geinik gynoc gynocol
crack quack.

Yours in exchange for a fiver.
Sol

Professor Plum - In the Dinning Room - with the Lead Pipe...
Sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 02:06 PM   #264
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
Sol wrote View Post

I also detect a delusional disorder (grandiose type) which again lends to it a certain amount of religious credibility.

This last part of course has no evidential base as I am not a head quack. however I have given Fairy Lights a damn good looking at and, in laymans terms....he's, has mad as a box of fuckin' frogs.

Anywhere near do you think ?
I am and I also detect a definite whiff of a grandiose personality fuckup in there somewhere

hear! hear!! by the way lol

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 02:07 PM   #265
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
Sol wrote View Post
Dear Chap,

I have since reappraised my initial diagnosis, since his subsequent posts, and would now evaluate him as ...madder than a box of fuckin' frogs.
And
A dickless cunt.

In this last regard I cannot verify my findings as I am not a geinik gynoc gynocol
crack quack.

Sol

I'm afraid he is what we call in the trade - fuckin batshit crazee (clinically of course)

Old 02-07-2012, 02:10 PM   #266
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
Blah Blah Blah .........
I have a massive ego and need to feed it.
there you go- I fixed it for you - it all makes such sense now

Old 02-07-2012, 02:40 PM   #267
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Sol wrote View Post
Dear Chap,

And
A dickless cunt.

crack quack.

Sol
Madder than? Yes! Yes! I would concur with your prognosis.

As fortune would have it, I am an amateur gynecologist of sorts. I once had a probing interest in proctology, but I found a better opening in gynecology. Given Ego Ed’s predilection for excessive rectal discharge, I would strongly suggest referring him to someone who specializes in anal analytics. We wouldn’t want the patient to croak.

I wonder if I might partition you for more specificity in your statement of complete acquiescence for a fiver. Per chance, would it meet your specifications if I were to fold my ten incher in half?

Old 02-07-2012, 02:59 PM   #268
Eternal
Thank God I’m an atheist

You have just brightened up my whole evening ghoulie, that made me laugh.

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
Eternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 03:07 PM   #269
Sol

Dear Sir Chap

Firstly, thanks for the spellingology of gynecology. Unfortunately I am at present suffering from a bad case of the tequila and have lost the use of my tongues.

With regard to specificity of the aforementioned fiver. Its all about the mass vs thrust and as you know, half the length has twice the girth given the same mass.
If you are able to maintain similar levels of thrusting, half a tenner will be most welcome.

I will however need time to perform serious zen-goetse in preparation.

Yours in anticipation
Sol

Professor Plum - In the Dinning Room - with the Lead Pipe...
Sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 03:23 PM   #270
sgt8

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post

Oh, I see. Anyone, no matter what their credentials (she had a Ph.D. in Biology), no matter how many years of experience they have (she was an old lady), no matter what they’ve seen of the world and of science and medicine and all the atheists they’ve known and all the religious people they’ve known, no matter how many nurses and pre-med students they’ve trained. If they believe only an intelligent creative force could have designed the human body, they are a twat—just like me.
Yes, you got that exactly right. Having an advanced degree does not immunize someone from being a twat. In fact, one such twat with an advanced degree grazed on these pastures not so long ago, before finally fucking off.

People, no matter how brilliant, often overstep their intellectual boundaries. Take for example, William Shockley, a brilliant Nobel-prize winning scientist who had some rather immature ideas on eugenics.

Your professor, if she said what you claim, was trying to bridge biology and theology. She had made that leap of faith herself, obviously, but it is incredibly immature to invite people--especially those that you are trying to educate--to jump across that chasm together. I am not surprised that you don't see that.

If you put such stock in advanced degrees, then why don't you seriously consider the opinion of the people on this forum? Many here have advanced degrees in medicine, physics, and philosophy. Many here are quite successful in their professions; we have among us star salesmen, expert engineers, and highly competent psychologists. Yet you don't respect "our atheism."

I understand that you have had some sort of intense personal experience. And you are trying mightily to communicate your personal crisis to those here who you remotely feel might be sympathetic. I am afraid it doesn't quite work that way, son. Personal experiences are just that: personal. I was once in love with someone. I found her more attractive than a New York supermodel. If it came to that, I would have chosen her over a New York supermodel in a heartbeat. That is how personal experience works. It wires your brain a certain way. But my friends thought I was crazy. They would have taken the New York supermodel in a heartbeat. Moral of the story: there isn't a way to communicate an epiphany. Which is just as well. The reverse would create more problems than it would solve. I leave it to you as an exercise to figure out why. You did say you were smart.
sgt8 is offline   Reply With Quote