Old 12-26-2008, 02:12 PM   #976
John A. Davison

And maybe I'm not. If I am, so was Otto Schindewolf, Pierre Grasse, Richard B. Goldschmidt, William Bateson, Leo Berg and Robert Broom, six of the greatest biologists of the post Darwinian era.
Old 12-26-2008, 02:14 PM   #977
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Tenspace wrote View Post
Why don't you sharpen your knife, dickweed, and take a stab at my questions?

Alternatively, you could just admit that you don't know enough about statistical observations at the population level to coherently formulate a theory.
Yeah, Doctor Dolt, dig your fangs into some real meat instead of spewing your diaper gravy all over the place.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 02:16 PM   #978
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
John A. Davison wrote View Post
And maybe I'm not. If I am, so was Otto Schindewolf, Pierre Grasse, Richard B. Goldschmidt, William Bateson, Leo Berg and Robert Broom, six of the greatest biologists of the post Darwinian era.
But maybe you ARE crazy.

How do you know you are not crazy?

If you've never wondered if you might be crazy, chances are really good that, indeed, you are as crazy as a Britney Spears on a bottle of gin.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 12-26-2008, 02:18 PM   #979
Irreligious
I Live Here

Dr. Davison, shouldn't you be publishing your work in peer-reviewed journals instead of fucking around here?

I mean, it seems such a waste if you think you have actually discovered God or gods (living or dead) in the intricately minute details of existence. You certainly haven't convinced any of the scientifically literate folks here and it seems unlikely that you will. Why not cut your losses and present your findings to the scientific community at-large?

At least there, there's a chance you might get paid for your efforts.

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Irreligious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 02:19 PM   #980
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Doctor John, let me ask you an easy question, since the hard ones seem to put a crinkle in your tidy tight white underpants.

Do you think there is a possibility that you might be wrong?

Old 12-26-2008, 02:23 PM   #981
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Tenspace wrote View Post
Dr Analson seems to be quite similar to Witt as it happens. (http://web.mit.edu/~bmonreal/www/Nul...cs_Review.html is an amusing review of Witts witless theory). MAybe they are related, or maybe they are just douche-brothers. I can imagine Witt being laughed out of a university and then proudly asking "Who is next? I love it so.".

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 02:24 PM   #982
John A. Davison

Im not on trial here Ghoulslime. You and all your "groupthinking" cronies are. Probablity and statistics also had absolutely NOTHING to do with creative evolution, a phenomenon of the distant past.

It doesn't get any better than this.

Who is next to be butchered?

I love it so!
Old 12-26-2008, 02:25 PM   #983
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Irreligious wrote View Post
Dr. Davison, shouldn't you be publishing your work in peer-reviewed journals instead of fucking around here?

I mean, it seems such a waste if you think you have actually discovered God or gods (living or dead) in the intricately minute details of existence. You certainly haven't convinced any of the scientifically literate folks here and it seems unlikely that you will. Why not cut your losses and present your findings to the scientific community at-large?

At least there, there's a chance you might get paid for your efforts.
That's right! Why give the milk away for free when you can sell the whole cow!

Old 12-26-2008, 02:26 PM   #984
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
Im not on trial here Ghoulslime. You and all your "groupthinking" cronies are. Probablity and statistics also had absolutely NOTHING to do with creative evolution, a phenomenon of the distant past.

I love it so!
We're not on trial, either. But you are an interloper with zero credibility here, hurling insults that no one takes seriously. What's the point?

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Irreligious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 02:26 PM   #985
Choobus
I Live Here

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Old 12-26-2008, 02:28 PM   #986
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:

I love it so!
You seem to be a poor judge of who the judge is if you deem yourself such.

You are downright silly, hiding in you little dogmatic bunker, too afraid to even answer our questions. What a laughable buffoon you turned out to be!

The only thing you have butchered is your standing in the eyes of objective thinkers.

Old 12-26-2008, 02:33 PM   #987
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Irreligious wrote View Post
He would need a fucking patient proof reader or two too to decipher it.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 02:36 PM   #988
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
He would need a fucking patient proof reader or two too to decipher it.
yeah, and a retarded editor to send it out to review, and some uneducated referees to accept it (I wish I could say that this never happens, but I can't).

~ Philiboid Studge
Old 12-26-2008, 02:36 PM   #989
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

There are several members in here who do science better than Doc Diggler. There's at least one non-scientist -- Tenspace -- who understands evolutionary theory better. I think even I know more about Roman Catholicism than this angry old gent. If you think about it, I bet Cal could give him a run for his money on how to be a proper crackpot. So what are you bringing to the table, Doc? Old man smell? I got that too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 02:38 PM   #990
ghoulslime
I Live Here