Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2013, 07:12 AM   #1
Composer
New Member!

2 fatal analogies to trinitarians & J.ws etc.

1. IF 100% Natural Orange Juice is tampered with or manipulated or chemicals added, then it isn't the Original but a corrupted form!

Same goes for the Non-Original trinitarian Story book jebus!

IF Story book jebus is 100% a human (as claimed by trinitarians?), then there is NO room left for a god!

2. The former Bishop of Woolwich, Dr. Robinson, in his book, "Honest to God," in a passage where he was explaining how most claiming to be xtians view jebus:

"Jesus was not a man born and bred, he was God for a limited period taking part in a charade. He looked like a man, but underneath he was God dressed up - like Father Christmas."

Many church people find the bishop's reference to Father Christmas offensive. Yet apart from that, they agree that this is a fair statement of church teaching. If jebus was really a god, or even a mighty angel who once lived in heaven, then it was never a real man, but a Divine Person dressed up in human flesh.

Hence Johnny Come Lately trinitarians swallow corrupted Orange Juice and believe in Father Xmas!

J.w's just believe in Father Xmas!

trinity & J.ws & those like them remain in tatters at my feet!
Old 06-12-2013, 09:43 AM   #2
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

I believe in Father Christmas, but not in God. My Father Christmas is far better than yours by the way. He is the true giver of gifts.

A theist is just an atheist with a space in it.
Closed Thread