Old 07-12-2018, 05:55 PM   #61
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
HumbleBeauty wrote View Post
do you know anything about psychic functioning?

strawman fallacy

biological immortality, look it up

what is wrong with Romans13?
I know everything about it. It’s horseshit.

Apt analogy not fallacy.

Must have struck a nerve about the meds. I’m sure I’m not the only one who tells you this. Schizoaffective disorder is nothing to take lightly.

Everyone dies.

If you can’t tell what is wrong with Romans 13 by just reading it I can’t help you by explaining it.
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 06:06 PM   #62
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
he[sic] said mathimatics[sic] can be used to prove the existence of the soul and afterlife, not the ctmu
I won't hold my breath.

Quote:
do[sic] I blame them for creating an argument against a mere claim; why it makes them seem so smart
I'm sure you'll go look up the critiques of others that have read Langan's convoluted nonsense. Again, I won't hold my breath ....

Quote:
well[sic] you know where to return if you want to learn logic
You can rest assured, my future education will steer well clear of your, Langan's & Emerson's horseshit.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 06:45 PM   #63
HumbleBeauty

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
I know everything about it. It’s horseshit.

Apt analogy not fallacy.

Must have struck a nerve about the meds. I’m sure I’m not the only one who tells you this. Schizoaffective disorder is nothing to take lightly.

Everyone dies.

If you can’t tell what is wrong with Romans 13 by just reading it I can’t help you by explaining it.
telekinesis; http://www.tillerinstitute.com/white_paper.html
telepathy; http://www.sheldrake.org/research
clairvoyance; http://www.deanradin.com/evidence/Utts1996.pdf

you pointed to one circumstantial fact as if it were the proof. had you included that there are burn rings around the brimstone and that the rocks are all ash, it would not have been a strawman

I dare you to intentionally silence your mind and just listen... at first you may feel sensations , and then old memories, but if you keep silent you will start to hear them

lobsters don't die, some jellyfish don't die, they have quadrupled the life span of fruit flies and increased a rats life by a third.

it says pay your taxes and show honor to those demanding it.
HumbleBeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 06:53 PM   #64
HumbleBeauty

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
I won't hold my breath.

I'm sure you'll go look up the critiques of others that have read Langan's convoluted nonsense. Again, I won't hold my breath ....

You can rest assured, my future education will steer well clear of your, Langan's & Emerson's horseshit.
I have my own critique of the ctmu;

http://wakingvigilantresolute.scienc...autology_Proof

Christopher actually applied my critique about energy
Old 07-12-2018, 07:14 PM   #65
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
telekinesis; http://www.tillerinstitute.com/white_paper.html
telepathy; http://www.sheldrake.org/research
clairvoyance; http://www.deanradin.com/evidence/Utts1996.pdf

you pointed to one circumstantial fact as if it were the proof. had you included that there are burn rings around the brimstone and that the rocks are all ash, it would not have been a strawman

lobsters don't die, some jellyfish don't die, they have quadrupled the life span of fruit flies and increased a rats life by a third.

it says pay your taxes and show honor to those demanding it.
More links. More bullshit. I’m not clicking. IDGAF.

You pointed to one circumstantial fact as proof that god exists. I analogized it to illustrate your absurdity. Please do keep up. You use the word strawman a lot. You want to seem smart. I get it. But please learn some new fallacy names to spice your inanity up.

Lobsters and jellyfish die all the damn time. Even the universe is headed for heat death. People do not live to 250 you crazy crazy goon. God does not talk to you. The voices in your head are from PSY — PSYchosis that is. You have the dumbs on top of that. Seroquel or something of a newer med class is what I would ask the doc about.

You are illiterate vis a vis Romans 13. Romans 13 claims that god puts all leaders in charge with his authority. That means voting doesn’t matter because whoever gets elected is gods choice. This would mean Hitler was his minister and bore his sword and the people who obeyed him did the right thing and those who resisted him were disobeying god. Learn to read please.
Old 07-12-2018, 08:22 PM   #66
HumbleBeauty

Quote:

I dare you to intentionally silence your mind and just listen... at first you may feel sensations , and then old memories, but if you keep silent you will start to hear them
I edited my post
Old 07-12-2018, 08:36 PM   #67
HumbleBeauty

Quote:
You are illiterate vis a vis Romans 13. Romans 13 claims that god puts all leaders in charge with his authority. That means voting doesn’t matter because whoever gets elected is gods choice. This would mean Hitler was his minister and bore his sword and the people who obeyed him did the right thing and those who resisted him were disobeying god. Learn to read please.
I think Paul was generalizing

I think the Hebrews were second place spread out in all the kingdoms of man

so Paul didn't want the Hebrews to fight themselves

the Hebrews were supposed to restore their kingdom by living in palistine

Hitler who was a Hebrew, forced the Hebrews out of Europe

remember the US won that war, so the enemy is inherently evil hint hint
Old 07-12-2018, 10:26 PM   #68
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
I think Paul was generalizing

I think the Hebrews were second place spread out in all the kingdoms of man

so Paul didn't want the Hebrews to fight themselves

the Hebrews were supposed to restore their kingdom by living in palistine

Hitler who was a Hebrew, forced the Hebrews out of Europe

remember the US won that war, so the enemy is inherently evil hint hint
It doesn’t really matter who was what and what was who and why was where.

Exterminating other people isn’t how you treat other people. You shouldn’t need a book or proof or equation to tell you that humble doody.

Obedience to “authority” is fucking bullshit.

You challenge authority. Nobody deserves your fealty or blind obedience.

Romans 13 is oppressive fucking evil. As is much of the rest of the Bible. Using “authority” as an argument for treating a fellow human with sword or coercion or unequally is fucking evil.

Even the best government itself is a necessary evil.

Why do you want to be a slave so bad? Challenging power structures and the status quo is essential to human progress.

Why is understanding and practicing morality so hard for people who believe in gawds?

Fuck Paul and fuck Saul and fuck his scribe too. Fuckity fuck fuck fuck.
Old 07-13-2018, 01:36 AM   #69
HumbleBeauty

Quote:
It doesn’t really matter who was what and what was who and why was where.

Exterminating other people isn’t how you treat other people. You shouldn’t need a book or proof or equation to tell you that humble doody.
the Hebrews helped exterminate the Hittites...

Quote:
Obedience to “authority” is fucking bullshit.

You challenge authority. Nobody deserves your fealty or blind obedience.

Romans 13 is oppressive fucking evil. As is much of the rest of the Bible. Using “authority” as an argument for treating a fellow human with sword or coercion or unequally is fucking evil.

Even the best government itself is a necessary evil.

Why do you want to be a slave so bad? Challenging power structures and the status quo is essential to human progress.

Why is understanding and practicing morality so hard for people who believe in gawds?

Fuck Paul and fuck Saul and fuck his scribe too. Fuckity fuck fuck fuck.
Paul in essence created a new government called Christianity.

He didn't want to fight a superior power, instead he sought to convert it
Old 07-13-2018, 02:57 AM   #70
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:

Paul created fuck all, you dense twat.

Most of the documents, it was claimed, that Paul wrote have turned out to be 4th. century forgeries. Now why do you suppose this was, fuckbucket?

Those documents that Paul did write suggest that he knew that zombie boy jesus was a demi god who didn't actually have an existence on Earth.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 04:45 AM   #71
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
I have my own critique of the ctmu;

http://wakingvigilantresolute.scienc...autology_Proof

Christopher actually applied my critique about energy
Yes, you did - and it's a tediously unreadable sack of shit - just like Langan's crap.
I much prefer this concise, legible version.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 07-13-2018, 05:40 AM   #72
Hobotronic2037

Quote:

Lots of people exterminated lots of other people. It doesn’t make exterminating people right. Why do you keep talking about “races” of people anyway? Are you antisemite or racist or something?

You talk about “superior power” like it wasn’t a collection of individuals. Dude you are so lost and untethered from reality.
Old 07-13-2018, 05:45 AM   #73
HumbleBeauty

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Yes, you did - and it's a tediously unreadable sack of shit - just like Langan's crap.
I much prefer this concise, legible version.
I spoke just like Christopher Langan to show that I understood his text.

did you notice that your link did not rebut the ctmu paper, but rather attacks the introductory version?

Quote:
1. The "theory" consists mostly of word-games - arguing about the meanings of words like "universe" and "inclusion", without actually explaining anything about how the universe works. It's a theory with no predictive or descriptive value.
the higher the density of Unbound Telesis the more intelligent we become

Quote:
2. The "theory" is defined by creating a new version of set theory, whose axioms are never stated, and whose specific goal guarantees that it will be an unsound theory. Unsound mathematical theories are useless: every possible statement is provable in an unsound theory.
the axioms are stated in the ctmu paper

Quote:
3. The author doesn't understand the difference between syntax and semantics, between objects and models, or between statements and facts - and because of that, the basic statements in his theory are utterly meaningless.
he should read the ctmu paper for goodness sakes, the introduction only confussed him
Old 07-13-2018, 06:36 AM   #74
Hobotronic2037

Quote:

the higher the density of Unbound Telesis the more intelligent we become
Smelly’s genius point from a few posts back (stated another way by the author of the link he posted as well) is that mathematics is fairly useless to explain actual reality in many cases. As are, I would contend, semantic games. With math you run into issues such as infinity and the infinite smallness of points in space and other faulty shit that you have overlayed on reality and been bitchslapped about.

If and when you ever want to get serious about a concept similar to that of “unbound telesis”, I would suggest that you look at the language and principles of economic theory and praxeology. Start with Human Action by von mises. Once you are up to speed on praxeology perhaps you will be smart enough to begin learning about the nature of reality and the universe, etc.
Old 07-13-2018, 06:59 AM   #75
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
I spoke just like Christopher Langan to show that I understood his text.
Gosh, I'll bet he was so impressed.

Quote:
did you notice that your link did not rebut the ctmu paper, but rather attacks the introductory version?

the axioms are stated in the ctmu paper

he should read the ctmu paper for goodness sakes, the introduction only confussed him
Foundations of Sand.
MarkCC quite correctly recognised a shit sandwich - the 'complete' CTMU is a shit sandwich with added turd.

Stop the Holy See men!

Last edited by Smellyoldgit; 07-13-2018 at 07:55 AM. Reason: rogue comma