Old 12-22-2008, 06:57 PM   #676
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Choobus wrote View Post
In church you can get both
Does that have something to do with the god head they are always talking about?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 07:00 PM   #677
Choobus
I Live Here

It's some kind of unction...

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 07:55 PM   #678
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Choobus wrote View Post
It's some kind of unction...
Fornis-unction= The act of been blessed with sacred cum when worshiping the lord Penis-Christ with one's mouth under the arches of an amphitheater.

Fornication=The act of been penetrated by the savior Penis-Christ while worshiping him under the dark & cozy arches of an amphitheater. AHHH..I love Fornis-Actions.

Can anyone imagine the ACTION under these fornis?

The guy at the distance with the arms crossed is thinking.."Come on get hard, come on get hard...please get hard, resurrect dam you! ", but he is not under the arch so it wont work

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 07:58 PM   #679
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
Does that have something to do with the god head they are always talking about?
Everything sacred & holy has to do with the god-head, everything...including blood offerings where the single syllable sacred prayer "Ouch" is said in a loud voice, specially circumcisions

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 08:07 PM   #680
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
nkb wrote View Post
Bolding mine.

Wholly crap! Someone actually read my entire post! Amazing!

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 08:14 PM   #681
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
BOF wrote View Post
@choobus;

You're equating the symbolic ritual of communion with pedophilia? Even as a joke I think that's a little oblique.

--and in terms of laughs, NAMBLA is not a name which springs readily to mind. However,I guess I'd laugh a lot if NAMBLA members were the subjects of an auto da fe.
You are misrepresenting the fervent belief of millions of people that they are exactly and not at all symbolically, eating human flesh at communion. Yet you do not class pedophilia as symbolic.

NAMBLA is in fact a staple joke punch line when no other part of the statement is at all funny.

"There was bad news today from the Associated Brotherhood Of Iron Workers known as NAMBLA, that a strike was looming."

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 07:37 AM   #682
John A. Davison

While I am a Roman Catholic, I am also a scientist who recognizes that matters of faith have nothing to do with matters of science. My position was clearly stated when I managed to introduce a thread at richarddawkins.com forum - "God or gods are now dead but must have once existed."

I understand that thread is no longer available for discussion or even viewing. I am not only now banned from that forum but cannot view its proceedings from this computer. So much for richarddawkins forum.

Let me add that anyone who can deny the past participation of one or more Gods in establishing life and promoting its subsequent evolution is living in a fantasy world. It is not conceivable that it is intrinsic in the nature of matter to self assemble into a living evolving entity even once.

jadavison.wordpress.com
Old 12-24-2008, 07:55 AM   #683
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
John A. Davison wrote View Post
While I am a Roman Catholic, I am also a scientist who recognizes that matters of faith have nothing to do with matters of science. My position was clearly stated when I managed to introduce a thread at richarddawkins.com forum - "God or gods are now dead but must have once existed."

I understand that thread is no longer available for discussion or even viewing. I am not only now banned from that forum but cannot view its proceedings from this computer. So much for richarddawkins forum.

Let me add that anyone who can deny the past participation of one or more Gods in establishing life and promoting its subsequent evolution is living in a fantasy world. It is not conceivable that it is intrinsic in the nature of matter to self assemble into a living evolving entity even once.

jadavison.wordpress.com
What part of "we don't know" don't you understand? We don't know what gave rise to existence. Sure, you are free to speculate but, in the end, you don't know, and your speculation is only as good as anybody else's.

You are the one living in a fantasy world if you honestly think you have any knowledge of alleged gods or God. You are in no position to actually know of such a thing. Bottom line.

Oh, and welcome to the forum. Others here will advise you to create a thread where you can properly introduce yourself. I'm just beating them to the punch.

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Irreligious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 07:58 AM   #684
clambake
shred

Quote:
It is not conceivable that it is intrinsic in the nature of matter to self assemble into a living evolving entity even once.
Your alleged god being had to at some point "self assemble". Oops.

"Ignorance is not bliss; it is terrifying like walking blindfolded down a dark hallway full of set bear traps." ~ Sternwallow

Death will be like 1964 all over again.
clambake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 08:07 AM   #685
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

John, you won't be banned here unless you commit serious atrocities against humanity. You will, however, be the object of scorn and derision in some quarters (but perhaps taken seriously in others).

Quote:
John D wrote
To echo irreligious (and yourself): anyone who can affirm the past participation of one or more Gods in establishing life and promoting its subsequent evolution is living in a fantasy world.

Also, please don't tell us what's "conceivable" or you'll be called a presumptuous douchenozzle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 08:09 AM   #686
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:

jadavison.wordpress.com
It seems as if you may have been banned from Dawkins' site because you are a dishonest spammer.

Anyone who can deny the past participation of one or more leprechauns in establishing life and promoting its subsequent evolution is living in a fantasy world. Praise be to the leprechauns!

Did you have any evidence of YOUR gods?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 08:12 AM   #687
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
clambake wrote View Post
Your alleged god being had to at some point "self assemble". Oops.
Yeah. That, too, clambake. Of course, by now, we know that most Christians claim that, as an allegedly magical entity, God is perfectly capable of self-assembling or they'll assert that he/it is an eternal entity and is, therefore, exempt from the process of creation.

Either way, it's still baseless speculation. On such matters, theists cannot talk of what they know, only what they believe. And, frankly, why the hell should I or anyone care about what someone else believes when the person making the baseless claim lacks the required evidence to prove that what they believe is actually so?

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Irreligious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 08:34 AM   #688
WITHTEETH
Obsessed Member

Quote:
While I am a Roman Catholic, I am also a scientist ........

The theory is that life started from non living materials, and that all living entities today originated from one single living entity 4 billion years ago, as soon as the conditions of earth was ready life began.

Organic compounds are in living entities:
1. Amino Acids - they make protein
2. Nuclaic acids - DNA and RNA
3. carbohydrates - sugars
4. Lipids - fats, steroids

The early earth was entirely inorganic, so where did the stuff of life(organic compounds) come from? early earth had no oxygen or nearly non which helped since oxygen tears apart compounds. Early earth had these gases - hydrogen, methane, ammonia and water vapor. There was no oxidizing atmosphere.

Miller a scientist experimented to see if spontaneous life would start. He made early earth conditions with primitive means, he actually spontaneously created all organic compounds, nucleotides which are the backbones of DNA and RNA. There now appears to be no problem at all for organic properties to arise from non organic material.

Organic compounds are still not living materials though! They are the building blocks of what we are made of, polymerization strings organic compounds together to make living material. could polymers also arise spontaneously abiotically (physically) by itself? Miller was able to under JUST the right conditions, temperature etc... Fox thought there might be something to accelerate hit rate of polymers... like clay! clay has weak electrical charges on its surface. and on the bed of ocean, there was clay during early earth. So the probability of different strings of polymers on the oceans floor by electrical charges from the oceans floor that makes polymer strings going through tons of different arrangements super fast!

Through this method is where scientists think life started, a cell...

So where is the barrier of living and non living. The line of life starts with a cell. (early life studies is what you'll want to look into).

Next is reproduction, the splitting of.

Anyone want to add, edit or correct me?

"We are a way for the Cosmos to know itself."
Carl Sagan
WITHTEETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 08:52 AM   #689
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

John, you wouldn't be here just to spam your blog, now, would you?

Could you please give us more details on your career as a "scientist?"

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 09:05 AM   #690
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

Quote:
withteeth wrote
The theory is that life started from non living materials, and that all living entities today originated from one single living entity 4 billion years ago, as soon as the conditions of earth was ready life began.
I don't think the theory says this bold part, does it?

Where ya been, with teeth?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote