Old 04-08-2012, 05:50 PM   #766
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Most of the civilised world realises what a bunch of total pricks Saudi Arabia is controlled by. As a daughter of a former 'ruler', this woman articulates what most real people would consider to be common sense, but can only do so from her exiled abode in sunny Acton in wonderful London. Won't it be wonderful when she can call the sandbox heirarchy the cunts they are from her palatial Jeddah abode.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 06:21 PM   #767
ghoulslime
I Live Here

I'm in Thailand at the moment. Our Jizzy friends are blowing up hotels over here again in the name of Allah and his murderous buddy Mohammed. These vile monsters need to be eradicated from the civilized world. Why the hell would anybody think it morally correct to appease these animals?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 06:35 PM   #768
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
Why the hell would anybody think it morally correct to appease these animals?
And therein lies the problem. I make every effort in my own little 6.2 billionth of the population to never say anything to slightly suggest that the extremities of the bacon-haters are worthy in any way of anything but contempt and ridicule.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 05-17-2012, 05:53 AM   #769
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Looks like the lady lovers supreme are dragging their shit into poor ol' Sweden.

Quote:
Six out of ten mosques in Sweden gave women advice about how to deal with spousal abuse and polygamy that contradicted Swedish law, a media investigation has revealed.

Using hidden cameras and telephone recording equipment, two women posing as abused spouses visited ten of Sweden's largest mosques as part of a report put together by Sveriges Television (SVT) investigative news programme "Uppdrag granskning". The women then asked leaders at the mosques for advice about how to address issues such as polygamy, assault and non-consensual sex.

Six out of the ten mosques visited by the women, who had also claimed that their husbands had multiple wives, told them that they should nevertheless agree to have sex with their husbands even if they didn't want to.

Six of the mosques also advised the women against reporting spousal abuse to the police. Leaders at another mosque were divided on the issue, while women received vague advice from yet another mosque.

Only two of the mosques gave the women clear advice directing them to report their abusive husbands to police.
I may be slightly biased, but I'd start by blowing up the mosques that dish out advice that's against the law, but then again, I always was rather moderate.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 06-29-2012, 09:24 AM   #770
psychodiva
I Live Here

Fucking wankers

Girl forced to marry guy who raped her

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 09:42 AM   #771
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
“Accepting marriage under Article 308 is better than leaving girls to be killed by their parents or relatives,” she said.
I suppose punishing the parents for killing their raped girl is not a solution...

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 10:22 AM   #772
clambake
shred

Quote:
“It should be scrapped. What if a girl gets raped by more than one man?..."
At this point my brain melted. Again.

"Ignorance is not bliss; it is terrifying like walking blindfolded down a dark hallway full of set bear traps." ~ Sternwallow

Death will be like 1964 all over again.
clambake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:20 AM   #773
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Let's keep in mind, the Bizarre Metamagical Beliefs at the ROOT of ALL religions, created by the BRAIN, and the Bizarre Metamagical Beliefs at the ROOT of schizophrenia are ONE and the SAME, but under a different name. Religion is simply organized schizophrenia.
The so called Abrahamic Faiths, a Psychosis, has embed in its wanking delusions a misogynist attitude, intellectual stagnation ( look at their clothing & centuries past traditions), intolerance, racism etc....
Like they say if it quacks like a duck flies like a duck swims like a duck...it is a duck

People of faith have a problem with their brains is that simply. A malfunctioning brain can only produced distorted deluded irrational thinking. Give it trauma or entheogens and see how true this is.
As they say Facts talk Bullshit walks...BRAIN is the creator of Gods & deluded reasoning when affected by Borna Virus ( causes the many forms of schizophrenia and many other syndromes or trauma.)

So yes, IslamPsychotics are misogynistic bastards, but so are ChristPSychosis infected bastards and Pipi Cutting JewPsychosis infected children abusing double bastards.....To be a theotarded, deluded, sadomasochism loving, pedophilia inclined it is in the nature of the psychosis of ZombieGodBelief.
Proven by neurology in this 21st Century to be a form of idiopathic schizotypy ( mild form of schizophrenia)..

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 12:24 AM   #774
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

The penis wielder even has a get out clause.

Quote:
The Law wrote
He cannot divorce the woman for five years

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 08-11-2012, 01:58 PM   #775
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

Finally! A decent smiting!

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 01:34 AM   #776
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

What a great idea!

Quote:
A women-only industrial city dedicated to female workers is to be constructed in Saudi Arabia to provide a working environment that is in line with the kingdom's strict customs.
Sweep all them pesky wimminz under one sand dune and the world will think how wonderfully tolerant we've become overnight.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 08-13-2012, 02:07 PM   #777
lostsheep
Obsessed Member

Oh dear fucking Christ. Seriously? Will these people ever enter this century? Answer: NO.

Who am I kidding, we are close to a tea party fuckwit as our vice-pres, and we ourselves (here in Amerika) will be backsliding.

"If God inspired the Bible, why is it such a piece of shit?" (Kaziglu Bey)
lostsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 02:10 PM   #778
lostsheep
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kate wrote View Post
Clearly, they were worshiping the wrong god. Or they didn't tithe enough. Or they weren't persecuting the gays enough. Or, this is part of god's plan to bring more people to Jesus.

Old 08-13-2012, 02:16 PM   #779
lostsheep
Obsessed Member

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post
Ugh. Just saw this. Fuck it all.

“I think the law fits our society and reality. It protects the girls by forcing attackers to marry them.”

Quote:
clambake wrote View Post
At this point my brain melted. Again.
I'm with you.

Old 09-20-2012, 10:46 AM   #780
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Who put the 'jab' in 'hijab'!

two girls clobbered a cleric recently in a small town in Iran when he admonished one of them to cover herself

Excellent!
It doesn't say whether or not she kicked him in the bollocks, but I'm hopeful that she did.

Stop the Holy See men!