Old 10-15-2016, 08:45 AM   #7081
ghoulslime
I Live Here

So, I lie awake at night sometimes, wondering about the magical mysteries of God. We all know that Jesus had big balls, and knew how to use them. But how about his daddy, God? Does God have balls and a dick? If not, why not? Aren't we supposed to be made in his image and all of that? If God doesn't have a pee hose, does that mean he can't drink anything? If he does have a wiener, can he fuck with it? Is it against the rules for God to fuck? Doesn't he get thirsty making all of those commandments?

Now before you start thinking, "Man, I think I'd like to fuck God", I think we need to think this through carefully. Let's be sure who...uh...what we are getting into. If God has a dick, if he doesn't use it, then it is superfluous. That would make God imperfect, and we all know he can't be imperfect! He never makes any mistakes! So maybe God doesn't have a dick. Did you ever think about that while you were jacking off to pictures of the Virgin Mary?

If God doesn't have a dick, then why does everybody say that he is a he? We all know that the Holy Ghost doesn't have a sperm stick or a fuck muffin. Or at least we assume as much. The Holy Ghost is either a very tricky transvestite, a holy hermaphrodite, or just has a smooth bum bum area with nothing at all. I always imagine Casper the Friendly Ghost with a halo. But I digress. If God isn't packing a huge cranny axe in his crotch, and I mean a colossal heat-seeking custard launcher, then what makes him a he? Why the fuck do we call him our Father in Heaven?

Maybe I have just been tricked by chicks with dicks one too many time, but I'm calling God out on his genitals. I think the Jews always knew about God's genitals. I've heard a lot about the Jews and the genitals. Nobody ever seems to have gotten to the bottom of this.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 02:22 PM   #7082
dogpet
Obsessed Member

God* is made of wank!

God* doesn't need any thingies down there to spread the love, it spooges out of it in every direction at once.

Wank is male, ∴

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 08:35 PM   #7083
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Then Jesus said unto them, "Blessed is he who shoots his goop in my poop shoot, for he shall receive the King's cum. Ah, men!"

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 10-21-2016, 02:53 PM   #7084
dogpet
Obsessed Member

look at that guy in the poop hat.

Old 12-21-2016, 03:05 PM   #7085
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Christmas is almost here! Have you washed your bum hole for the lord?

Old 12-21-2016, 07:13 PM   #7086
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
Christmas is almost here! Have you washed your bum hole for the lord?

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 02:13 PM   #7087
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Which one is JJ?

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 07:58 PM   #7088
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Both: Mary's the ass-licking bitch - JJ takes it up the ass!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 03:22 PM   #7089
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
The lord truly moos in mysterious ways!

Old 12-23-2016, 05:15 PM   #7090
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Triple digestion! Nothing new, it's still shit.

Old 12-23-2016, 06:33 PM   #7091
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Old 12-25-2016, 08:51 AM   #7092
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Happy birthday, Jesus!

Old 12-27-2016, 01:11 AM   #7093
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

MaryJJ wrote:

Quote:
Not only am I an example of God's abundant favor blessing me in my life with success, a beautiful wife, great kids and friends, but I am an example of stability and excellent mental health.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 12-29-2016, 01:35 AM   #7094
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

MaryJerry ranted:

Quote:
Who are you to judge the quality of life of anyone?
Then, in the next breath, the hypocrite judges:

Quote:
Those seeking transgender surgery are mentally ill.

Old 12-29-2016, 04:11 AM   #7095
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Glimpse of the future - MaryJerry's Obit:

Quote:
Man dies of heart attack after attempting to get a blowjob from a vacuum cleaner.

A 1988 report from The American Journal of Forensic Medicine and Pathology details the case of a 57-year-old man who joined the Choir Invisible as a result “of a fatal cardiac episode resulting from an unusual autoerotic practice involving the use of a vacuum cleaner”:

The decedent was naked, leaning against a dining table with his feet on the floor. His testicles, thighs, and buttocks were tightly bound with panty hose. Areas in direct contact with the [vacuum cleaner’s] beater bar (his abdomen, parts of his chest and arms) showed some burn marks….A bottle of wine, some food items, jars of lubricant, a glass of urine, and a wooden table leg laden with fecal material were on the dining room table.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/jim-goad/2...urbating-nsfw/