Old 09-13-2005, 06:47 PM   #16
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Adam Carolla Is God wrote
Quote:
Choobus wrote
face it, the guy is, as someone said, funny like ball cancer. LEt me tell you, ball cancer doesn't seem all that hilarious

http://ravingatheist.com/forum/img/u...ar_cancer2.jpg

not too funny
It sure will be funny when u guys get ball cancer...ill think its funny
yeah, but it's still better than watching Adam "I fuck arses" Carolla, dipshit

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 06:50 PM   #17
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Fryan wrote
Man, Benedict is one scary lookin' motherfucker. Plainly, if we all turn out to be wrong about atheism, this man is the Antichrist - I can quite easily imagine babies crying and dogs barking when confronted by his hideous, demented visage :O
Of Course he has to be!. After all, Benedictus XVI was the head of the Holy Office of the Inquisition before becoming Pope. The Inquisition was stablished ( the Spanish branch) at the request of that Christ-psychotic Queen Isabella in 1492, to assure that the Marranos ( Jews=pigs) and the Morriscos (Muslims =Moors) had converted to Christianity after been despossed of ALL of their property. Those genocidal Christ-psychotic maniacs heads of the Inquisition HAVE to be ugly, their faces turn away from Fibonacci integration ( beauty) by been on their knees praying a lot!...wrinkles, warts and an anguish ugly despair sinks emanates from their faces....:) here is a foto of Benedictus before becoming pope compared to that of the Ugly Bellarmine. That demented Christ-psychotic retard that tried to burn Galileo for heressy....well, they are as ugly as those schizophrenia sufferers with tourette's syndrome...:)

http://ravingatheist.com/forum/img/u...e%26theRat.JPG

This is similar to the senator Palpatine become possesed by the Force ( Christ-psychosis) and becoming the emperor in Star Wars. It happen to people infected by the disorder..

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 06:58 PM   #18
ProveIt
Obsessed Member

Quote:
thats the thing about adam...you either love him...or u hate him...i am not too big of a fan of his TV show...i mean its alright...but the true adam comes out on his radio show...Loveline...him and Dr. Drew are hilarious
Love Line is the only real reference I have of him... Dr Drew does a pretty good job of keeping him in check... And Dr Drew is hot... ;)

To pray is to verbalize that which some may have difficulty saying aloud in everyday life, in an effort to gain support or smarts from an outside source. I have no need for prayer. I am able to rationalize within my mind, and have no problem speaking it.
ProveIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 07:07 PM   #19
snap crafter

I don't know, I kinda like adam, he makes me feel funny in comparison, and he kills time between showings of the daily show...

Quote:
St. Teabag wrote
Oh my fucking god. What the hell is that? Is that the soul devourer Mahakala come to reap his harvest! I feel I need to jab my eyes out with a rabid field mouse.
Old 09-13-2005, 08:28 PM   #20
Leela

Personally, I enjoyed the ten signs you're a moron. Concise, brief arguments to confuse theists. Thanks, Adam Carolla is God.
Old 09-13-2005, 08:34 PM   #21
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Leela wrote
Personally, I enjoyed the ten signs you're a moron. Concise, brief arguments to confuse theists. Thanks, Adam Carolla is God.
get it right fool, it was the "top ten signs your a moron" , which is pretty moronic

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Old 09-13-2005, 08:54 PM   #22
Leela

So someone mispells a word and he is automatically deemed a moron. Wow, you must be perfect Choobus. A poor choice of word=COMPLETE MORON.
Old 09-13-2005, 08:59 PM   #23
Choobus
I Live Here

leela, even a comma can be of critical importance. Let's say I'm fucking you deep in your asshole, and you say to me

a) Don't stop!

b) Dont, stop!

The outcome between these two cases would be completely opposite. Do not misunderstimate the importance of good grammar. We all make mistakes (sometimes I hear case (a) when case (b) was clearly indicated, for example) but he had plenty of chances to fix it, and still hasn't. Make of that what you will.

just don't, stop.

~ Philiboid Studge
Old 09-13-2005, 09:44 PM   #24
Adam Carolla Is God

I don't know how to edit the title of the thread...i am new here
Old 09-14-2005, 07:10 AM   #25
ProveIt
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Leela wrote
So someone mispells a word and he is automatically deemed a moron. Wow, you must be perfect Choobus. A poor choice of word=COMPLETE MORON.
Mispelled word=Moron=True=No one is perfect, not even those freakin Christians. If you think otherwise... you'll see... don't say I didn't give ya the heads up... ;)

To pray is to verbalize that which some may have difficulty saying aloud in everyday life, in an effort to gain support or smarts from an outside source. I have no need for prayer. I am able to rationalize within my mind, and have no problem speaking it.
Old 09-14-2005, 07:12 AM   #26
ProveIt
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Choobus wrote
leela, even a comma can be of critical importance. Let's say I'm fucking you deep in your asshole, and you say to me

a) Don't stop!

b) Dont, stop!

The outcome between these two cases would be completely opposite. Do not misunderstimate the importance of good grammar. We all make mistakes (sometimes I hear case (a) when case (b) was clearly indicated, for example) but he had plenty of chances to fix it, and still hasn't. Make of that what you will.

just don't, stop.
Clearly we are not looking at the importance of an apostrophe in this situation... ;) Love ya Choo

Edit:
Quote:
Choob wrote
(sometimes I hear case (a) when case (b) was clearly indicated, for example)
WTF?? Was that supposed to read clearly as well? Try again... I think that you forgot a comma in your point...?

Old 09-14-2005, 07:14 AM   #27
ProveIt
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I don't know how to edit the title of the thread...i am new here
I don't think you can... Just take it as one of those 'lessons' that the religious folk are always ranting about... Unfortunantly, the diffence between them and us... We actually expect you to learn something from it...

Old 09-14-2005, 09:36 PM   #28
AGENT-ADAIR

I liek hiz eyebrows
Old 09-14-2005, 09:41 PM   #29
miata

Welcome Adam. I enjoyed reading your post.
Old 09-14-2005, 11:13 PM   #30
Choobus
I Live Here

Fuck off Adam, I did not enjoy reading your (or is it you're) post, largely because it was FUCKING SHIT, as indeed is your hero, Adam "supertard" Carolla.

~ Philiboid Studge