Old 01-02-2012, 12:19 PM   #166
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

@Irr

ubs, that "article" has exactly nothing about "how government food labels hurt people."

Less than nothing, really, because you can actually get stupider reading it:

Quote:
The solution to the problem is not more Government intervention, but more citizen intervention. If the people, or the market, change as individuals, and consequently, cause change in other people’s lives because of their own individual efforts, a new demand will prosper.
Iz ur demand prosperin' yet, citizen?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 12:35 PM   #167
ubs
I Live Here

Quote:
Philboid Studge wrote View Post
Iz ur demand prosperin' yet, citizen?
Presenting the conclusion as the argument?

And just the other day you were posting how we are safe from SOPA, cause we'll be able to make a case that it doesn't apply. Usually you brain farts are more distantly spaced, Phil. Apparently the ganglion's are dying at an accelerating rate.

Never give a zombie girl a piggy back ride.
ubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 09:56 AM   #168
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

Quote:
ubs wrote View Post
Presenting the conclusion as the argument?
I apologise for calling bullshit on your awesome article, which was densely sourced (with one link to the Ru Paul campaign website). But even with all that research behind it, there is not a single example of government labels hurting anyone. The disappointing thing is, there are probably are countless examples...

Quote:
And just the other day you were posting how we are safe from SOPA, cause we'll be able to make a case that it doesn't apply.
It's true that I was laughing at with at you for comparing RA to "a site with millions of users and thousands of sub-communities," but I also admitted it was a naughty joke and that I know nothing about SOPA. Wouldn't it be refreshing if more posters admitted as much when they wade into issues obviously beyond their ken?

Quote:
Usually you brain farts are more distantly spaced, Phil. Apparently the ganglion's are dying at an accelerating rate.
Usually you comments are indecipherable gibberish, but why you gotta make fun?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 01-03-2012, 10:35 AM   #169
ubs
I Live Here

An aquaintence who's nick name is Zoolander used to have a steady weed habit. He married this Brit who wanted him to quit and so he replaced the mj with booze. Zoo's switch from perpetually mellow narcissistic and some times funny surfer boy to perpetually raging dumbass was startling.

I'm not saying that is whats happening here......ok, actually, yes, I'm saying this looks familiar.

Never give a zombie girl a piggy back ride.
ubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 01:16 PM   #170
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

Now you hurt my feelings. But I will admit that my increasingly droopy ganglia are more interesting -- and coherent -- than the "articles" our class shite-stirrer has been posting lately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 01-03-2012, 03:13 PM   #171
ghoulslime
I Live Here

I think this is a good time for everybody to smoke some weed and chill.

Random hand jobs are also welcome.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote