Old 06-19-2017, 09:23 AM   #526
Davin
Obsessed Member

lol, Jesus saves...

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 07:42 PM   #527
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
I'd eat that if Trump and Pence both resigned and let Hillary come in and be president. I'd eat two if Bernie got to be president.
Well done Davin, Bernie's doctrine is consistent with the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Jesus made a big deal that being a Christian was more about loving one neighbour... much more important in believing in a God. Bernie fights for the poor and the sick - just like Jesus.

By loving Bernie, in my books you are sort of a Christian.

Maybe your saved? I hope so for your sake my brother.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 01:28 AM   #528
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Well done Davin, Bernie's doctrine is consistent with the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Jesus made a big deal that being a Christian was more about loving one neighbour... much more important in believing in a God. Bernie fights for the poor and the sick - just like Jesus.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 06:26 AM   #529
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

I don't love Bernie.

But, if Bernie's actions are consistent with Jesus, then you must be a pretty shit Christian for supporting Trump.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Old 07-24-2017, 08:34 AM   #530
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
I don't love Bernie.

But, if Bernie's actions are consistent with Jesus, then you must be a pretty shit Christian for supporting Trump.
I admit I was a bit torn between Bernie and Trump - I was cheering for both.

That fuckin bitch Hillary fucked Bernie - got handed debate questions - cheater lying bitch.

Trump actively fights for Christians, Bernie doesn't. Also the Dems tend to be a-religious - more secular. However, yes, Bernie embraces the central theme of Christianity in terms of being generous to the needy better than Trump.

I would have been happy with Bernie or Trump.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 10:11 AM   #531
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

That fuckin bitch Hillary fucked Bernie - got handed debate questions - cheater lying bitch.

Trump actively fights for Christians, Bernie doesn't. Also the Dems tend to be a-religious - more secular. However, yes, Bernie embraces the central theme of Christianity in terms of being generous to the needy better than Trump.

I would have been happy with Bernie or Trump.
Such strong language against Hillary, who by far has done far less shitty things than Trump has.

To be clear, I don't mind you calling Hillary a bitch or even if you called Bernie bad names, but when you don't do the same to a person who has done far worse a lot more often reveals your confirmation bias. You're Donald's cuck. And a shitty Christian.

Old 07-25-2017, 01:35 AM   #532
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Recommended Reading, It is written post election.

The Destruction of Hillary Clinton, Susan Bordo

Describes the rhetoric and fake news and slander surrounding Hillary.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 07:16 AM   #533
Davin
Obsessed Member

I don't get why these Trump Chumps still keep bringing up Hillary. Ya'll won, get over it. Don't try to pretend that Hillary would have been worse than this shit show. Trump has a long history of doing exactly what he is currently doing. Everything you hated on Hillary for, Trump was worse.

And Trump Chumps are such huge babies. Hillary was investigated more than any other politician, and that's just counting Benghazi. And they can't sit through even just one investigation into Trump's collusion with Russia without throwing little tantrums. Even Trump is calling it a witch hunt... really? Poor, poor babies.

Old 07-25-2017, 01:23 PM   #534
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

In the USA, all are equal before the Law. Just Kidding! Bush and Cheney didn't testify before the Panel investigating 9/11. Instead they were given "private interviews" and not under oath.
Gee, same treatment for Trump's son at the current "Russian Collusion" soap opera. Who would've thought! Why even bother with the charade?

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 01-07-2018, 05:09 PM   #535
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

If any of our Aussie clan mention cricket - they are less than cordially invited to fuck off!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 12:25 AM   #536
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Cricket?

Just a couple of numbers: 4.0

Old 01-08-2018, 07:38 AM   #537
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Pah - I'm sure we'd have salvaged a draw if you lot hadn't poisoned Root - he'd have batted through.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 01-08-2018, 08:21 AM   #538
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

He couldn't take the heat, literally.

Old 01-09-2018, 08:09 AM   #539
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

Trump actively fights for Christians,
Just the billionaire ones.

I didn't know that killing people, including children, by cutting them off from medical care and giving the saving to the rich and greedy was a biblical thing.....

Old 01-09-2018, 05:52 PM   #540
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

I've always found cherry picking & terminal hypocrisy to be high on the skill sets of most god-whallopers.
Trumpsters seem to manage these via lower IQs.

Stop the Holy See men!