Old 07-05-2015, 07:22 AM   #346
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Sinfidel:

It appears you had a busy morning today.

I see you are jealous of my wife's extraordinary oral talents. I can understand why. She is definitely a keeper and I am the envy of many a men.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 07:52 AM   #347
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 08:04 AM   #348
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
The proof is in the Bible as you know.

Don't forget Psalm14

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.
Tautology, asshole.
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 08:06 AM   #349
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
The proof is in the Bible as you know.

Don't forget Psalm14

"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God."

Someone here on this forum needs to actually know the Bible well enough to
refute simple claims about the faith. Hobo you have stated you know it well
in your "pissing contest" (oh how classy) terms.

Prove to me you can do so.

Your Grade is an F for failure to try. I will be waiting to see if you can improve your grade.

Me thinks the mod is too afraid to let a theist stay on the "regular" thread for long because those that respond, like you Hobo, look like a pack
of idiots.

JJ
You're an idiot for believing the bible is proof of anything.
Old 07-05-2015, 08:12 AM   #350
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
PS.

Hobo,

My friend, Mary, just finished her psychological profile on you and her determination is that you are forcing the skanky language words and that it's not really your nature.

Is she right?

She usually is.

JJ
Mary also is known to regularly fake orgasms, so there's a pot/kettle dichotomy going on here that's making me uncomfortable.
Old 07-05-2015, 08:28 AM   #351
Hobotronic2037

Quote:

What is so GHASTLY about divine impregnation that bothers you so much to call it as such?

Bodily resurrection? You can't deal with that and an eternal existence?
Why not?

JJ
Well what would you rather call it besides ghostly impregnation? Do you have a better term for a supernatural being premaritally knocking up a virgin without her consent? Do you prefer the term "rape?" Perhaps rape is a more accurate term for that chapter of your faith-of-a-retarded-child fairy tale.

And where is your evidence for eternal existence or the supernatural? Metaphysical words contained in a physical book? Why do you keep shifting burden of proof for your extraordinarily claims to the folks who don't believe them?

You seem to be trying to convince yourself of your beliefs more than any of us. Maybe ask Mary about that.
Old 07-05-2015, 10:36 AM   #352
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
Mary also is known to regularly fake orgasms, so there's a pot/kettle dichotomy going on here that's making me uncomfortable.
I've never been with Mary. Abstinence until marriage is your option Hobo.

Keeps you out of STD clinics, HIV wards, some slut saying you got her pregnant and wanting money for the abortion or worse yet a rape charge.

Keep that in mind,

JJ
Old 07-05-2015, 10:37 AM   #353
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Well what would you rather call it besides ghostly impregnation? Do you have a better term for a supernatural being premaritally knocking up a virgin without her consent? Do you prefer the term "rape?" Perhaps rape is a more accurate term for that chapter of your faith-of-a-retarded-child fairy tale.

And where is your evidence for eternal existence or the supernatural? Metaphysical words contained in a physical book? Why do you keep shifting burden of proof for your extraordinarily claims to the folks who don't believe them?

You seem to be trying to convince yourself of your beliefs more than any of us. Maybe ask Mary about that.
Mary thinks you are an idiot. I do not think you are a complete idiot,
just sorely misguided. Maybe half an idiot.

JJ
Old 07-05-2015, 10:39 AM   #354
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
You're an idiot for believing the bible is proof of anything.
According to...YOU?

@@

Sad, very sad indeed.

JJ
Old 07-05-2015, 11:11 AM   #355
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
I've never been with Mary. Abstinence until marriage is your option Hobo.

Keeps you out of STD clinics, HIV wards, some slut saying you got her pregnant and wanting money for the abortion or worse yet a rape charge.

Keep that in mind,

JJ
Of course you haven't been with Mary. Nobody said you had. Doubtful you've been with anyone. Who would have you?

Speaking of virgins...,

How cum your dear Heavenly Father gets to rape and drop a curdled load of his ectoplasmic jizz inside a blessed virgin without a marriage license, dumb fuck?
Old 07-05-2015, 11:16 AM   #356
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
According to...YOU?

@@

Sad, very sad indeed.

JJ
Matthew something, something:
"Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory."

Show me this mountain. You know, the one where you can see all the kingdoms of earth from.

That would be a nice start for the evidence I seek that your hokey book isn't a lie.
Old 07-05-2015, 12:38 PM   #357
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Matthew something, something:
"Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory."

Show me this mountain. You know, the one where you can see all the kingdoms of earth from.

That would be a nice start for the evidence I seek that your hokey book isn't a lie.
That mountain is a person in need of your help. That person is the poor, the hungry, someone who needs a kind and/or encouraging word, etc. etc. etc..

Jesus could have had all that glory but it's not what he came here for. He came to serve and when you do as such you'll see Jesus in every person.

Surely you've been on a mountain or stood on such a top of creation and beheld some beauty.

You see evidence in those you are called to serve. Look there first and the rest will fall into place.

Demanding proof is immature. I believe atheists are searching for something lacking in their lives from unmet needs. See Maslow's hierarchy of needs and see what need you don't have met and go from there.

JJ
Old 07-05-2015, 12:50 PM   #358
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Of course you haven't been with Mary. Nobody said you had. Doubtful you've been with anyone. Who would have you?

Speaking of virgins...,

How cum your dear Heavenly Father gets to rape and drop a curdled load of his ectoplasmic jizz inside a blessed virgin without a marriage license, dumb fuck?
You can fuck anyone you want to without a marriage license, even a goat or an animal. Mundane Mondrian had a "gambling joint" here where he "successfully predicted" horse racing. I assume his real interest was doing a horse in the ass.

I think he's out of business, and a Christian now as he no longer has his thread here.

His knowledge of statistics was sorely lacking. Sadly.

JJ
Old 07-05-2015, 12:53 PM   #359
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
That mountain is a person in need of your help. That person is the poor, the hungry, someone who needs a kind and/or encouraging word, etc. etc. etc..

Jesus could have had all that glory but it's not what he came here for. He came to serve and when you do as such you'll see Jesus in every person.

Surely you've been on a mountain or stood on such a top of creation and beheld some beauty.

You see evidence in those you are called to serve. Look there first and the rest will fall into place.

Demanding proof is immature. I believe atheists are searching for something lacking in their lives from unmet needs. See Maslow's hierarchy of needs and see what need you don't have met and go from there.

JJ
Well, that was an extremely dumb response in your part. i was hoping for something coherent that addressed my question. Instead I got something actually less cognatively organized than pj could pony up. I guess I forgot for a second that you were just a troll. My bad.

Also, I am unfamiliar with the biblical book of Maslow. Is that before or after Piaget?
Old 07-05-2015, 01:05 PM   #360
Hobotronic2037

Quote:

Demanding proof is immature. I believe atheists are searching for something lacking in their lives from unmet needs.

JJ
You also believe a mountain is a person in need.

So, go figure.

Having the faith of a child is immature. By definition.