Old 05-20-2018, 10:28 AM   #5236
Noodle

Quote:
6. Bullshit: Homotronic
I'd add Bullshit: JJ, but a bingo card is only supposed to have one free space. Zing!
Noodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 10:41 AM   #5237
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Noodle wrote View Post
It didn't take long for JJ to show me his true colors. He told me when I first started posting that he was interested in understanding atheists, which is clearly not true because he doesn't ask questions and he's said he doesn't give a shit what atheists think.

If he's here to convert us, he's doing a terrible job of it. He doesn't answer questions or address our posts with logic. In fact, he insults us unnecessarily about things that aren't even relevant. I'm trying to imagine Jesus taunting people about alcoholism and mental illness.

I suspect he's here to try to provoke us with insults and illogic so that he can convince himself that atheists are bad and pat himself on the back about being better than us. But in reality, the average atheist is more Christ-like than JJ.
My cat is more christ-like and I don't even have a cat.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 11:30 AM   #5238
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
The sad, vacuous hag is wrong about everything she types - so just amuse her!
Interesting how then word "doubt is used." That means there is no 100% assurance you are not an alcoholic.

Alcoholics are always in denial. What's new.

Have another drink.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 11:34 AM   #5239
Hobotronic2037

Great insight, noodle. Yeah JJ is sociopathic by definition. I’ve noticed that so long as I see him that way (and as a troll Supreme) it is just cheap entertainment to engage him or her. He actually reminds me a lot of someone like a serial criminal that likes to taunt the police through the mail from afar. He/she gets off on it in a very psycho way. If I had to guess at a profile I’d say he’s probably a fairly normal appearing person in real life. He’s probably in middle management at a small business — a paper pusher or inventory manager of some type who works in a metal building in an out of the way industrial park. Or maybe he’s retired from a job like that. He could also be a government worker. He tells no one, not even those close to him, that he is on this site. It is his release and his guilty pleasure. He gets to say vulgar things here and be outright abusive — so it scratches that itch for him. It may be the only time he/she really feels free to be his/herself, which exacerbates this “hobby.” Someone close to him has mental illness which is why he’s so interested in mental disorders and being an expert about it. My guess is that it may even be him/her that is the mental patient with multiple diagnoses over the years. I’m not saying that’s bad, just that it’s sad and somewhat amusing in this case.

Pretty soon he or she will post back to this about how wrong I am and the usual mocking screed. Who knows maybe I am. Idgaf. It’s just a wild guess, like any psychological profile. What I’m 100% convinced about, though, is the sociopathy.

Edit. I also realize I’m giving JJ way too much credit by suffesting he/she is actually gainfully employed. And not someone living with mom in her basement. My bad.

Last edited by Hobotronic2037; 05-20-2018 at 11:54 AM.
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 11:39 AM   #5240
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Firstly, you have no proof that I'm gay. As usual, you fat OLD senile smelly ugly papist bitch, you are high on 'belief' and low on proof. Just like your belief in lard ass, zombie boy and the babble.

Secondly, I doubt SOG is an alcoholic.

Thirdly, you are a self-confessed asshole, sorry, christard, who believes in zombie boy. zombie boy supposedly preached about love, acceptance and forgiveness. You are a fuckin' cunt who says one thing and then does the opposite - which is typical christard behaviour in my experience. If you really believe that SOG is an alcoholic, then as a christard, you should show understanding and compassion. Yet, what do you say, 'Smelly can stick a whiskey bottle up his ass for all I care.'

I hope, for your sake, that there is no god and heaven because, papist bitch, if there is, god will send you straight to hell and I'll be coming, one day, after you and then you are in for some serious aggro from me. Then, you lousy fucking cunt, you will be sorry - very sorry. That isn't a threat, by the way, that's a promise.

Now, papist bitch, say 3 heil Hitlers, 2 flail marys and a partridge in a pear tree and beg lard ass's forgivness lest he smite thee. Oh, and change your incontinence panties whilst you are about it, you stink of piss.
Having understanding and compassion as a Christian for Smelly is correct. The best compassion you can have for an alcoholic is to encourage him/her to get help. Alcoholism ruins families, can lead to joblessness, is a wasted money on booze etc. I am understanding and have compassion for Smelly but he needs an intervention where he is confronted about his alcohol use and encouraged to get help or not be at family functions or with family while loaded.

That said, some families are full of alcoholics and family events are centered around alcohol. Perhaps he is from a family as such. Of course there is a genetic component to alcoholism but at the end of the day it's a waste of a life to be drunk to cope with daily issues.

Just sayin'

JJ
Old 05-20-2018, 11:43 AM   #5241
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
I cannot stop laughing at this. Hertz, you have a gift!
Stupidity and making an ass of oneself is a gift? If so you share that gift Homotronic.

JJ
Old 05-20-2018, 11:45 AM   #5242
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Missed the point OLD senile fat ugly smelly papist bitch. My main point was the pillock in the pulpit from the USA and how you USA christards must be fucked up by these twats. Or, can't you read because you eyesight is failing you old bastard?

Oh, ffs, change your incontinence panties you smelly OLD twat.
Take it up with the "Royal Family." I didn't choose the Preacher for the wedding you idiot.

JJ
Old 05-20-2018, 11:47 AM   #5243
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Question for MaryJohn: Do you take juice at the sacrament? Just musing.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 11:52 AM   #5244
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
The sad, vacuous hag is wrong about everything she types - so just amuse her!
You big drunk in denial.. you just shove your advice up your drunken ass.

JJ
Old 05-20-2018, 11:57 AM   #5245
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
As long as christards keep of the streets peddling their bollocks, I couldn't give shit in a sewer what christards do or don't do you fat, OLD, stupid, senile, smelly papist bitch.

Oh, and change your incontinence panties you smelly bastard.
You don't determine what rights Christians have. Obviously they are allowed to share their thoughts on Christianity where you live in public for you would have reported them by now if it was illegal and they would be in jail.

But they're not are they? Have you ever thought of just walking on by instead of looking like an insecure fucking freak atheist who is mentally ill. Do you think truly you can change the fact Christianity will be here always to the end of the age as Christ promised?

If so you are sorely mistaken.

Get a life and find some way to help others instead of talking to Christians like some freak of a freak.

JJ
Old 05-20-2018, 11:59 AM   #5246
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
You mean do a dance and maybe tell a joke or two finally finishing with a song?
Sure, if you want to look more mentally ill than you are. Your sexual identity as a gay woman has haunted you more than you know.

Rethink your life decisions.

JJ
Old 05-20-2018, 12:05 PM   #5247
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Noodle wrote View Post
It didn't take long for JJ to show me his true colors. He told me when I first started posting that he was interested in understanding atheists, which is clearly not true because he doesn't ask questions and he's said he doesn't give a shit what atheists think.

If he's here to convert us, he's doing a terrible job of it. He doesn't answer questions or address our posts with logic. In fact, he insults us unnecessarily about things that aren't even relevant. I'm trying to imagine Jesus taunting people about alcoholism and mental illness.

I suspect he's here to try to provoke us with insults and illogic so that he can convince himself that atheists are bad and pat himself on the back about being better than us. But in reality, the average atheist is more Christ-like than JJ.
Yes I am interested in hearing thoughts atheists have an also if they once were Christians and became atheist or vice versa.

You have sucked into the losers of the forum of course. You are not a stand out person whatsoever. Just idle chit chat and stupid lists.

The average atheist is not more Christ like, because atheists don't believe in Christ you moron. I thought there was hope for you but you're just as stupid as the others that currently post.

How disappointing. You had a chance and blew it. Feel free to join the freak show of atheists here. You'll fit right in.

JJ
Old 05-20-2018, 12:17 PM   #5248
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Noodle wrote View Post

You haven' been around long enough to read what I have posted in the past
regarding the salvation of atheists and Christians.

I don't believe all atheists are hell bound and all self proclaimed Christians are heaven bound. Hypocrites and evil behavior is present in both groups. Faith without works is dead Faith and the law is written on all hearts.

JJ
Old 05-20-2018, 12:19 PM   #5249
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
You haven' been around long enough to read what I have posted in the past
regarding the salvation of atheists and Christians.

I don't believe all atheists are hell bound and all self proclaimed Christians are heaven bound. Hypocrites and evil behavior is done by both groups. Faith without works is dead Faith and the law is written on all hearts.

JJ
Nobody gives a fuck what you think. You are the village idiot. The laughingstock.
The rodeo clown.
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 12:23 PM   #5250
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
Nobody gives a fuck what you think. You are the village idiot. The laughingstock.
The rodeo clown.
No Hobotronic (whewwww what a name - you are a robot?) it is you who is the fucktard, idiot.

JJ is a kind, thoughtful intelligent individual! So fuck off!!!
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote