Old 10-11-2009, 07:00 PM   #1531
Sevens

Its not what people can do for you, you selfish piece of crap, its what you can do for your fellow man to make his life a little better without the fear in the verified truth...that is the key to everything.

sevens
Old 10-11-2009, 07:00 PM   #1532
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
hahahah im laughing.

All I say, lets go and see if we can verify a lost city in the physical and confirm to what is written in a book.

Is that to to hard for you SternSwallow? Is that too complex for you? Are you fearful that it could be true in the verification?

Or are you so much of a coward that you avoid the proposal thus running to hills in MOCK to hide from the truth that can be verified! and therefore kick your ass in decimating your theories where the whole world can witness.

Are you a man or a mouse in finding the truth! even at the risk that you could be wrong!

Have you the courage to put all on the line to find the truth?

sevens

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 07:02 PM   #1533
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Its not what people can do for you, you selfish piece of crap, its what you can do for your fellow man to make his life a little better without the fear in the verified truth...that is the key to everything.

sevens
What should I do for my fellow man, Sevenses? Show me the way?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 10-11-2009, 07:03 PM   #1534
Sevens

An atheist is just a coward and has no truth.

Sevens
Old 10-11-2009, 07:06 PM   #1535
Sevens

Slime, come with me and lets verify a lost city so we see the truth for ourselves in the actual moment of time.

Its all there awaiting verification!

Don't waste time here, these guys will only lead you to personality extinction as if you were never born, living in a temporal dream in time/space with no purpose just a marauding animal thinking like an animal, amongst animals.

All these guys are sub human in there thoughts show no life and no hope for anyone exhibiting hatred of the truth which leads down the road of spiritual and personality death.

In there attitude they are all forsaken.

The unseen administrators have abandoned these guys already and they will have no blessings at all, just a dull boring hard life trying to rip off the system, that's the level of there minds mate.

No hope, no future and no possibilities!

Sevens
Old 10-11-2009, 07:14 PM   #1536
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Slime, come with me and lets verify a lost city so we see the truth for ourselves in the actual moment of time.

Its all there awaiting verification!

Dont waste time here, these guys will only lead you to personality extinction as if you were never born, living in a temporal dream in time/space with no purpose just a marauding animal thinking like an animal, amoungst animals.

sevens
Lead on, stalwart Sevenses! I long to see the lost city in the actual moment of time!

Old 10-11-2009, 07:17 PM   #1537
Sevens

Slime,
You have to come with me...somehow hahahahahah

Still thinking how to get there?

sevens
Old 10-11-2009, 07:19 PM   #1538
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
That's the problem the keyboard is too small.

Since I was last here was about 6 months ago. What has happened to spoils of the UK since then?....a precursor? and Who was responsible for the current scenario that the UK are in right now?

Some atheist prick who ripped of the people of the planet in his lust for wealth and now the UK are paying for the price of the actions of a few atheist pricks who couldn't give a shit for anyone else except his own BS. That's how the Atheist works.

Mind you, that collapse occurred on a date that I forecast in the timeline journey from 1stEden.
Don't underestimate a thing.

All the banks are run by atheists who have man all sown up in life time debt and who demand there pound of flesh of the backs of man.

That's how the atheist operates. Tying man for his own pleasure in the power over man, no different Hitler or Stalin but very subtle and insidious.

The Atheist screws around man and the people pay of it, that's your Atheist who couldn't give a shot for anyone. These are the people the Richard Dawkins upholds and lifts, people who betray others and have no conscience in lust for BS things that are temporal.

Sevens
Keep rambling, you're only digging the hole, that proves your psychosis, deeper & deeper.

Please see a neurologist, you'll be glad you did.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 07:22 PM   #1539
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post

sevens
Please altruistic excreta brain.....get a LOBOTOMY tso you can have an excuse for your deluded thinking thinking, the get castrate so there are no more of your kind around.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 10-11-2009, 07:23 PM   #1540
Sevens

No cal, you only reflect yourself in your own words in your attitude.

You come with me a verify a city or are you just another coward who have no balls to speak off in the verification. Another gutless wonder afraid of the truth that can be verified!

Who just runs to the hills in MOCK from the most simplest idea to verifiy truth.

A simple idea that a normal man can understand and would like to part of but the Atheist, he just runs under cover hiding the truth from his fellow man because he is a coward.

Sevens
Old 10-11-2009, 07:27 PM   #1541
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Slime,
You have to come with me...somehow hahahahahah

Still thinking how to get there?

sevens
I was thinking a nice hand job, but oral is alright too, if you don't mind swallowing.

Old 10-11-2009, 07:29 PM   #1542
Sevens

Another cowardly reply, not worth it.

Sevens
Old 10-11-2009, 07:32 PM   #1543
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
No cal, you only reflect yourself in your own words in your attitude.

You come with me a verify a city or are you just another coward who have no balls to speak off in the verification. Another gutless wonder afraid of the truth that can be verified!

Who just runs to the hills in MOCK from the most simplest idea to verifiy truth.

A simple idea that a normal man can understand and would like to part of but the Atheist, he just runs under cover hiding the truth from his fellow man because he is a coward.

Sevens
Don't change the subject retard. What do you CREATE those ideas with? You BRAIN or your arse?

You ARE DELUDED & have a problem with your BRAIN like SCHIZOPHRENICS do. You are the coward AFRAID of the TRUTH. Deal with it deluded Christ-psychosis infected imbecile

Old 10-11-2009, 07:35 PM   #1544
Sevens

I dont know what your talking about, the thread is about a lost city in the verification to prove that the source information is right.

Im sticking to the thread. Youre the one of on a unstable tangent based on personality instability because your foundation of truth is on sand ready to be swept away upon the flood tides of upcoming world events.

sevens
Old 10-11-2009, 07:42 PM   #1545
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
I dont know what your talking about, the thread is about a lost city in the verification to prove that the source information is right.

Im sticking to the thread. Youre the one of on a unstable tangent based on personality instability because your foundation of truth is on sand ready to be swept away upon the flood tides of upcoming world events.

sevens
Did you bump your head? What lost city? The thread is called:

"I would like to prove God...somehow!"

You could have said " I would like to prove Winnie the Poo Exists.... somehow!"

Good luck retard