Old 03-14-2019, 01:21 PM   #16
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Well, I've just registered and written my first post asking saint android (AKA andrew666, AKA android666, just how dumb he is (on a scale of 1 - 10).
... and the cunts have already deleted my post. Fuck me. That didn't take long.

Next stop a lifetime ban I suppose.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 03:48 PM   #17
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
... and the cunts have already deleted my post. Fuck me. That didn't take long.

Next stop a lifetime ban I suppose.
This clearly demonstrates that the jesus-junkies can't deal with any level of interaction that steps on their oh-so sensitive tootsies!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 11:02 PM   #18
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

While perusing that forum I came upon a super long thread on flat-earth theory, there is a christard on there that is tearing the flat-earthers a new one using logic, sound reasoning, science and mathematics. (No, it's not Andy Pandy) He readily points out the many fallacies and logic fails. However his guy believes most of the other shit in the babble. The lack of awareness and hypocrisy is gob smacking.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 02:04 AM   #19
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
While perusing that forum I came upon a super long thread on flat-earth theory, there is a christard on there that is tearing the flat-earthers a new one using logic, sound reasoning, science and mathematics. (No, it's not Andy Pandy) He readily points out the many fallacies and logic fails. However his guy believes most of the other shit in the babble. The lack of awareness and hypocrisy is gob smacking.
When thinking is placed firmly and squarely on an emotional basis, as it is with christards, any outcome is possible.

If the fucktard christards thought logically, they wouldn't be christards, would they.

Old 03-15-2019, 02:16 AM   #20
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
This clearly demonstrates that the jesus-junkies can't deal with any level of interaction that steps on their oh-so sensitive tootsies!
Yup, just tried to sign onto the site and have received a lifetime ban. Oh noes. Now what shall I do with my life?

Here's the actual message from the bunch of dullards:

You have been banned for the following reason:
Banned member re-registering

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Odd though. I never registered before with this bunch of twats so what this re-registering bollocks is all about is anyone's guess.

Lordy, lordy, I just love the way christards behave. They are such fun.

Old 03-24-2019, 02:06 PM   #21
Shizacop

The best way to confront and begin reformation of a Christian, is to point out - that their belief is based on "faith" - rational argumentation for Christianity is so weak that it can virtually be dismissed.

I think it even says that in the Bible? That is belief is by faith and not evidence? I'll have to look that up.

If there is a quote like that - it would be hard for a Christard to combat.
Shizacop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 06:16 PM   #22
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Have you considered telling them they're deluded cunts, they should fuck off, keep their shit to themselves and only open their bilge-filled gobs when invited to by people with considerably more of a clue?

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 03-25-2019, 04:50 AM   #23
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Shizacop wrote View Post
The best way to confront and begin reformation of a Christian, is to point out - that their belief is based on "faith" - rational argumentation for Christianity is so weak that it can virtually be dismissed.

I think it even says that in the Bible? That is belief is by faith and not evidence? I'll have to look that up.

I once helped to run a 'Skeptics in the Pub' group. We once had quite a protracted discussion about christardology. Out of that came a statement by one of the members who had either done some research or involved reading into the subject. He stated that it's not enough to LOGICALLYprove that the christard belief system is horse shit. One needs to go much further than that before a christard will abandon their belief in christardology. Their social network of like-minded christards must also be dismantled. In fact, any and every aspect of their life, which involves their christardology, must also be dismantled. It is only then that they are willing to abandon their faith. It appears that chistardology isn't just a belief system. It's much more than that. It's a belief system with a fully-integrated social network system. The two are so tightly bound together that they are almost one and the same. Yes, a christard could abandon their belief, but then what of their social circle? From whence would come another? Their current circle would most likely turn on and abandon the former believer and what then? The former believer's spouse is likely to still be, and remain, a believer. Now what?

The above, I think, explains why it is that even though people like us are able to logically show christards the error of their ways, they continue to believe. Well, that and the fact that christards are as thick as pig shit.

Old 03-25-2019, 04:55 AM   #24
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Have you considered telling them they're deluded cunts, they should fuck off, keep their shit to themselves and only open their bilge-filled gobs when invited to by people with considerably more of a clue?
Yes. Frequently. It makes no difference. They want to believe, not because there is cause, but because they want to.

See my wank on this matter in my previous post.

Old 03-25-2019, 05:11 AM   #25
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Shizacop wrote View Post

I find it difficult to understand how a christard copes with their cognitive dissonance as it is. The fact is, they appear to. I'm sure that it has something to do with their gross stupidity, but this is something that I cannot prove. I can show that christards are fuckin' stupid. Lots of studies show this - even the ones involving The Pew. What I can't show is that christard stupidity combats cognitive dissonance. Pity.

I doubt that telling the bunch of christard cunts what is written in the babble will help. Most of them are clueless of the babble's contents anyways and yet believe. Most christards that I've spoken to think that the gospels were actually written by Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, ffs.

Old 04-07-2019, 08:24 AM   #26
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Fuck me. I didn't even ask shitz a cop whether they did anal or not. My bad. I really must try harder.

Old 04-12-2019, 02:29 PM   #27
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I doubt that telling the bunch of christard cunts what is written in the babble will help. Most of them are clueless of the babble's contents anyways and yet believe. Most christards that I've spoken to think that the gospels were actually written by Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, ffs.
What they believe is not the issue, it could be any old shit if it's confirmed by friends & enemies. A refuge for the needy without engaging hobbies is all.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 03:48 PM   #28
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Grin

Anyone like anal?

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 12:07 PM   #29
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post

Anyone like anal?
I think pell will be getting plenty of anal given where he is at the moment.

Whether he likes getting it from men, as opposed to giving it to little boys, is another question.

Old 04-13-2019, 03:33 PM   #30
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Anyone like anal?
The Lord sayeth it is better to give than to receive ......

Stop the Holy See men!