Old 10-11-2009, 07:49 PM   #1546
Sevens

Hey fool, Cal

Read the first post or is that to hard for you.

Hey fool here is the original first post.
Hi my name is Sevens, Im an individual religionist and I research all the books of religion in focalization to fragments that relate to the submerged cities mentioned in the Urantia Book.

Its a simple journey, I just read about the ancient places and I try to find evidence that supports the assertion in the book.

Here is a link on 1stEden

http://mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper73.html

Here is a link to some research

http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/EdenGates/1stEden.htm

Another city mentioned in the Urantia Book is called Dalamatia City.

http://mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper66.html

and here is some research.

http://www.dalamatiacity.com/index.html

I believe a new and wider expression of religion is about to arise through the verification of these ancient places with its messages, found in fragment form. It could lead to an new age.

This presentation it follows the read and see principle.

However, what is required is to verify the places and its anomalies seen in NASA worldwind. There is many other things I know about the city and what we may find, there is even a forecast of the find.

This wider expression of religion will not be believed by the traditional religion and neither by the Atheist and yet I believe its the world greatest mystery related to the Seventh mystery.

I reckon if this was demonstrated it would prove God or verify God and the source information.

http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com

All the best

Sevens
who is the retard, retard
hahahahahah youre a laugh a minute in your MOCK.
sevens
Old 10-11-2009, 07:50 PM   #1547
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Hey fool, Cal

Read the first post or is that to hard for you.

sevens
I see truth hurts eh? Get a brain for the only FOOL that believes in god here is YOU retard. Remember if the shoe fits....

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 07:51 PM   #1548
Sevens

Your out of context in your madness, not to mention the hatred of the truth in complete anger and rage, the thing that destroys the soul and heart of a man. Precisely!

sevens
Old 10-11-2009, 07:54 PM   #1549
Eva
Super Moderator

7's, you are an idiot.

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 07:56 PM   #1550
Sevens

The other fool comes who decides to come to surface after bottom feeding on mud.

The whole school of carp are arising.

sevens
Old 10-11-2009, 07:57 PM   #1551
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Fuck - this is shirly the most interlectually stimulating piece of debating en-mass that I recall in this, the most stimerlating of all forumses.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 07:58 PM   #1552
Sevens

hahahahah what a laugh, the other carp comes to the surface for a piece of the action.

Looks like the whole carp family have come to the surface.

The destroyers of rivers and the truth, well to gutless to verify a simple truth.

sevens
Old 10-11-2009, 08:06 PM   #1553
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Your out of context in your madness, not to mention the hatred of the truth in complete anger and rage, the thing that destroys the soul and heart of a man. Precisely!

sevens
Soul? ........hatred of the truth? ROTFLMAO.....stop.....stop....destroys the heart of man?.......destroy the brain & leave the brain pumping & see what happens......Yup the BIRTH of a SEVENS...

Just a question, are your parents institutionalized by any chance?..the reason you are OBSESSED in drawing a map of the institution? Did they have an accident in a nuclear plant while your mom was pregnant then you were born among all of that noise & radiation?

One thing though, you are a very unique specimen among those infected with Christ-psychosis. You ought to talk to Lily, she'll BELIEVE all you say is TRUE for she is in the same wavelength as you are....

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 10-11-2009, 08:09 PM   #1554
Sevens

Really this all just a laugh. All Im saying, lets verify an ancient city and see if it verifies the written information

How hard is that for anyone.

What an adventure and look at the attitude of the Atheist carp. Just a negative piece of crap. To verify the first city of all mankind in the Persian Gulf would be a dream for most young men, to verify an ancient and look at the negative carp atheist attitude, doomed and set for failure.

Sevens
Old 10-11-2009, 08:12 PM   #1555
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Really this all just a laugh. All Im saying, lets verify an ancient city and see if it verifies the written information

How hard is that for anyone.

What an adventure and look at the attitude of the Atheist carp. Just a negative piece of crap. To verify the first city of all mankind in the Persian Gulf would be a dream for most young men, to verify an ancient and look at the negative carp atheist attitude, doomed and set for failure.

Sevens
What ancient City, Akrotiri?.....for the ancient cities you talk about exist ONLY inside your deluded brain.

Old 10-11-2009, 08:14 PM   #1556
Sevens

Cal, its all blah blah blah man.

Doesnt even penetrate.

I think it was Eva who gave me this warning that youre an intellectual heavywieght, watch out for Cal and all that shit. I think youre a lightweight mate! You can even look into the possibility with an open mind and thats why you are an lightweight in all your BS because your mind is closed.

Your mind is shut down to the possibility and the what if.....thats why you will never be successfull and will not have support of the Spiritual Adminstration of the planet and the Universe at large because you are blind and cannot prove anything of real worth, nothing of real import for mankind.

Just the walking dead of no possibility which means no future.

Sevens
Old 10-11-2009, 08:22 PM   #1557
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Cal, its all blah blah blah man.

Doesnt even penetrate.

I think it was Eva who gave me this warning that youre an intellectual heavywieght, watch out for Cal and all that shit. I think youre a lightweight mate! You can even look into the possibility with an open mind and thats why you are an lightweight in all your BS because your mind is closed.

Yuor mind is shut down to the possibility and the what if.....thats why you will njever be successfull and wiull not have support of the Spiritual Adminstration of the planet and the Universe at large because you are blind and cannot prove anything of real worth, nothing of real import for mankind.

Sevens
Spread your legs & you'll see that my Penis-Christ penetrates & WILL reveal to you the hidden pleasures of the lost Orgasmic City..

Hey retard, what part of EXTRAORDINARY CLAIMS DEMAND EXTRAORDINARY EVIDENCE didn't you understand? So far you have posted nothing more that BULLSHIT. Equally as true as that of SCHIZOPHRENICS I have talked to for over 40 yrs MORON.....

Your brain is TOAST...see a neurologist retard.

Old 10-11-2009, 08:27 PM   #1558
Sevens

Obviously that is the level of yourself, going nowhere in just crap.

try again mate in your rage and anger with mock.

No import and no value, have a rest and think again.

no penetration in your garbage.

Go to bottom and see if you can suck up and spit out more shit.

sevens
Old 10-11-2009, 08:32 PM   #1559
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Sevenses, the doctors gave you your medication for a reason. Medicate!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 08:34 PM   #1560
Eva
Super Moderator

you are still an idiot, 7's..........

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote