Old 11-18-2008, 11:42 PM   #811
Sevens

Quote:
unibot wrote View Post
Have you ever seen those (usually) homeless guys on the corner with the signs that say "The end is near." or something similar? That is you.
In actual fact that poor guy on the streets is way smarter than you.

No doubt you would be the first one to mock that poor guy on the street in your complete mock arrogance fed by your inner BS. That poor guy on the streets will have the last laugh over you man and his truth will fuck you up.

That poor guy who struggles is really a winner in truth and loves his fellow man to put himself in the firing line.

Unlike the intellectual/Spiritual loser coward you really are.

Sevens
Old 11-18-2008, 11:45 PM   #812
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
You're all like sitting ducks awaiting the slaughter, its an insane scenario for the Atheists[that's atheists you dribbler] who is just fucking dumb and who desires to go down the personality extinction road.

What dumb fucks are you in all you're bullshit of irrelevance.

sevens
Nice of you to lead the way down the "personality extinction road", you bugwit. Try a little grammar once in a while just for laughs.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:47 PM   #813
Sevens

Well why don't you just fuck off then.

You offer nothing to no one just another little selfish asshole full of crap.

I don't give a fuck about English.

Put up relevance or just piss off will you

Sevens
Old 11-18-2008, 11:50 PM   #814
Tenspace
I Live Here

Grammar is just a way of being controlled, according to his false beliefs. If he were serious about this whole deal, then he would value the keys on his keyboard that make him seem intelligent. As it is, he just shows Them how far he is from being really ready to ascend.

Sevens is like a log rolling downhill. He must first be pushed by the hand, but after that, he just bowls over all that is good without regard to the future. He can only be righted by being wrong.

If that sounds like nonsense, good. It was my intent to speak on his level.

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:55 PM   #815
Sevens

Piss off will you.

You so full of shit about everything.

You will not have a hope regardless of English

And you are nothing but dead space within just a walking void of shit talking shit.

Leading people to an absolute disaster.

You will come to this realization when its all too late. The dread will fill your soul, well whats left of it.

sevens
Old 11-18-2008, 11:57 PM   #816
Tenspace
I Live Here

Sevens, did you read this?

Do the math on DTN. The internet is the fetus, a blastocyst of unenlightened cells. DTN is birth. Energistic manipulation through comprehension of the Cube of Light will populate the blank neurons that make up the vast distances between universal systems. It is only a matter of time - a long, long time viewed from our puny scale - before Acceptance leads to the Ascension. Too bad you won't be able to participate, Sevens. You are like the Aglet - always used, always relied upon, but no one knows what you are. If there weren't aglets, then spacetime would unravel like the Uncapped Lace, because in order for unified direction and cubic overlap to exist, there must be the antiphase of existential stupidity and unrecognized need. Something you fill perfectly, like the much maligned aglet.

You are unraveling the universe with your false proclamations. Now, go face Galactic North and try to understand what it means when time turns a corner.

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Old 11-18-2008, 11:58 PM   #817
Sevens

well thats interesting

sevens
Old 11-18-2008, 11:59 PM   #818
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
unibot wrote View Post
You know, this thread reminds me of an awesome short video I stumbled upon recently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvNMY0Fk580

The time draws near...
Well done video and well caught, Uni.

Old 11-19-2008, 12:01 AM   #819
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Well fuck off then and don't come here at all and speak shit.

Just piss off.

Sevens
Poor Sevens, confused again. Please read the site name once more before you tell anyone here to leave, you moron by-product.

Old 11-19-2008, 12:02 AM   #820
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Piss off will you.

And you are nothing but dead space within just a walking void of shit talking shit.

You will come to this realization when its all too late. The dread will fill your soul, well whats left of it.

sevens

And therein lies your error of understanding, your meandering away from the way of progression. You really think that anyone leads anyone? Fool. Do the iron filings point the same direction because they are following the eigenfiling? Do cows face magnetic north because that is where She Who Cannot Be Named resides? Does the space shuttle orbit the Earth because it was told, "There goes a leader!"

God, you know nothing. Your system is flawed, and the discovery awaits you. Peel that plastic off the shiny surface, look underneath, and you will find the Truth of They. Too bad you don't have fingernails. Without a grasp on the corner, you will never see Truth through anything but a hazy, scratched safety layer of vinyl.

Old 11-19-2008, 12:03 AM   #821
Sevens

Just another Mock video made by fools who have no idea of the trap that they are being led into.

sevens
Old 11-19-2008, 12:08 AM   #822
Sevens

Tenspace

You're the idiot as you don't research these things.

You wouldn't know shit regarding anything in the real spiritual world and it movements.

You have cut yourself from this knowledge because of some bias, so how would you know anything about the true religion or spirituality.

How you can you come up with an informed comment on these things. You don't know shit and yet ready to mock and that tells me you're an asshole. Simple as that and don't give a fuck for anyone except your selfish small minded being.

You're a fool mate in keeping this stupid line.

sevens
Old 11-19-2008, 12:13 AM   #823
Tenspace
I Live Here

There is a planet in a place you will never see, where animals big as skyscrapers but light as butterflies swim in the skies, eating the plankton of their jetstream, the smokey contributions of otherbeings, who give birth in the illions to beat the probability that each little confluential mind will become a meal for the gas giants.

These are things you will never see, Sevens. Your time here will end inverted, as it started. With a scream and a slap, then nothing but wet, syrupy darkness, while you gestate in the womb of confusing sounds and terrifying pressures. Your true end will come once you are cowed, reduced to a pinpoint of sludge, the only thing holding those last few cells together being your false hope in rebirth. And once that hope fades, in those last few earth-seconds, you will come to realize the wrongness of the path you chose, the tangible force that tears brain cells apart will claim you and your last words will echo through time, just as the do for all that realize their mistake at the very last of moments: Oh, shit!

And I, yes I will be there, laughing, and answering your last convulsing little queries, explaining how you must go through it all again - the life, the pain, the pleasure, the embarassment at the hands of your peers - yes, I will show you that your futurepast will repeat, oscillating like a cat watching tennis but much faster, and only then will you understand my true standing in this universe.

Old 11-19-2008, 12:13 AM   #824
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Well why don't you just fuck off then.

You offer nothing to no one just another little selfish asshole full of crap.

I don't give a fuck about English.

Put up relevance or just piss off will you

Sevens
It is painfully obvious that you care nothing about English. You are unable to use it properly so as to seem even slightly rational. You are the infestation here so it is up to you to leave, not us.

Please respond with vulgar words and bad English and no content. I'm waiting.

Old 11-19-2008, 12:18 AM   #825
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Piss off will you.

sevens
Here's a deal for you. If you just quietly go away, I promise to let history decide whether my way is better than yours or not.

What you have posted so far proves the existence of nearly boundless stupidity, but not the existence of God as the thread title says.

In the meantime, by all means, respond with filth and opaque grammar and no relevant content.