Old 06-12-2008, 10:47 AM   #16
YHWH

Quote:
Choobus wrote View Post
I've seen the evidence in my own toilet: Here, I can prove it.
I don't believe The Virgin Mother appeared on someone's blueberry muffin or the Living Christ appeared on someone's grilled cheese. We have absolutely no idea what Jesus looked like.. So how can anyone identify him? lol
Old 06-12-2008, 10:51 AM   #17
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
YHWH wrote View Post
We have absolutely no idea what Jesus looked like.. So how can anyone identify him? lol
Just take a look at, my used shit rag Dude! He's right there. You may think I drew that myself, but it just appeared. It was a miracle, and there he is, your lord and saviour sucking on a cock. Talk about working in mysterious ways!

lol! OMFG, UR PWNED

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 11:01 AM   #18
YHWH

Quote:
Choobus wrote View Post
Just take a look at, my used shit rag Dude! He's right there. You may think I drew that myself, but it just appeared. It was a miracle, and there he is, your lord and saviour sucking on a cock. Talk about working in mysterious ways!

lol! OMFG, UR PWNED
No, I think it's funny because when I read your posts.. That reminds me of myself about 20 years ago,, but hey, we all grow up at some point, right? You'll grow up.. Just give it time.
Old 06-12-2008, 11:20 AM   #19
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
YHWH wrote View Post
Where was Jesus in 34A.D? DEAD AND RESSURECTED. Jesus' earthly ministry ended in 33 A.D. Putz.
Bullshit retard. There is NO EVIDENCE imbecile. Everything I just posted I can BACK UP with EVIDENCE moron. What part of NO EVIDENCE of a Christ and that the CHRIST were the son of god Caesars, don't you understand? 2+2=4 not 6 retard.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 11:28 AM   #20
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 11:53 AM   #21
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
YHWH wrote View Post
No, I think it's funny because when I read your posts.. That reminds me of myself about 20 years ago,, but hey, we all grow up at some point, right? You'll grow up.. Just give it time.
Sadly, no. Some of us start out sane and grow to accept irrational things.

You poor Tetragrammaton wannabe.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 11:55 AM   #22
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
YHWH wrote View Post
I don't believe The Virgin Mother appeared on someone's blueberry muffin or the Living Christ appeared on someone's grilled cheese. We have absolutely no idea what Jesus looked like.. So how can anyone identify him? lol
"We have absolutely no idea what Jesus looked like"

Yes we do retard. Here is a photo I took in Rome of the OLDEST temple ( ca 600bce), dedicated to Iuppiter in the HOLY City of Rome. FYI, Jerusalem was NOTHING just a stone age settlement in those days. These temples will serve as MODEL to ALL of the gods to be worshiped including Iulius Christ aka Jesus-Christ. BTW retard, the one in Jerusalem where retards like you worship is one of those and DEDICATED to Iupiter& Caesar-Christos.

Below is a photo I took of a TROPAION, a CROSS type structure used to display GODS and SPOILS of war. The Wax image of GOD Caesar was displayed in one of those symbols during his funeral on a SUNDAY March 19 or 20 44bce. There is your "crucified" JEsus idiot.
As you can see retard there was NO FACE in that CROSS symbol till after Iulius Christ blood sacrifice, then the savior was displayed in COINS retard, with a STAR & a Tropaion.

Here is another one retard with a NIKE ( symbol of Victory that took GOD emperors to HEAVEN after their RESURRECTION ) which stupid Christ-psychosis infected ignorant imbecile like you call "angels"

So, Jesus Christ aka iulius Christ has a FACE, retard, here it is. See it an lump it, you loose retard, The EVIDENCE is insdisputable!

The ONLY "evidence" you have is in the Greatest compendium of fairy tales ever written, the Bible. While there is NO evidence of a Jesus, there is EVIDENCE Iulius Caesar WAS a God-Christus. Get that brain fixed retard.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 06-12-2008, 12:06 PM   #23
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
YHWH wrote View Post
When I grow up I hope I have enough spare time to hang out at christain websites and tell all the true believers that they are wrong. I may even offer them convincing proof, such as testimonials from some bloke from the pub or secret messages embedded in salamis. It's gonna be fucking awesome. In the meantime I shall just have to remind you that you're a cunt, that your god either doesn't exist, or if he does he is a wanker and the ultimate cunt, and that your entire belief system cannot withstand the logical probing of an impartial child, a fact which leads one to conclude that you are a polesmoking idiot.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 12:11 PM   #24
YHWH

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
"We have absolutely no idea what Jesus looked like"

Yes we do retard. Here is a photo I took in Rome of the OLDEST temple ( ca 600bce), dedicated to Iuppiter in the HOLY City of Rome. FYI, Jerusalem was NOTHING just a stone age settlement in those days. These temples will serve as MODEL to ALL of the gods to be worshiped including Iulius Christ aka Jesus-Christ. BTW retard, the one in Jerusalem where retards like you worship is one of those and DEDICATED to Iupiter& Caesar-Christos.

Below is a photo I took of a TROPAION, a CROSS type structure used to display GODS and SPOILS of war. The Wax image of GOD Caesar was displayed in one of those symbols during his funeral on a SUNDAY March 19 or 20 44bce. There is your "crucified" JEsus idiot.
As you can see retard there was NO FACE in that CROSS symbol till after Iulius Christ blood sacrifice, then the savior was displayed in COINS retard, with a STAR & a Tropaion.

Here is another one retard with a NIKE ( symbol of Victory that took GOD emperors to HEAVEN after their RESURRECTION ) which stupid Christ-psychosis infected ignorant imbecile like you call "angels"

So, Jesus Christ aka iulius Christ has a FACE, retard, here it is. See it an lump it, you loose retard, The EVIDENCE is insdisputable!

The ONLY "evidence" you have is in the Greatest compendium of fairy tales ever written, the Bible. While there is NO evidence of a Jesus, there is EVIDENCE Iulius Caesar WAS a God-Christus. Get that brain fixed retard.

You seem confused... Julius Caesar was supreme consul and high priest of the Roman World, the last clear leader of Rome before the Civil Wars which finally brought the end of the republic, and the start of the Empire, under Octavian - Augustus. His life is documented by numerous histories, and some of his campaigns, such as the conquest of Gaul - France are described by Caesar himself! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Caesar
Old 06-12-2008, 12:19 PM   #25
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
YHWH wrote View Post
You seem confused... Julius Caesar was supreme consul and high priest of the Roman World, the last clear leader of Rome before the Civil Wars which finally brought the end of the republic, and the start of the Empire, under Octavian - Augustus. His life is documented by numerous histories, and some of his campaigns, such as the conquest of Gaul - France are described by Caesar himself! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Caesar
Oh! Did we see a glimmer of reason from this crazy person?

That’s very good, YHWH! Caesar was a real person. Jesus was a pretend person.

I think you are starting to catch on!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 12:51 PM   #26
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
YHWH wrote View Post
What PART of Iulius Caesar was viewed as A RESURRECTED GOD AND SAVIOR don't you understand?

You are the one that is CONFUSED. They were viewed as GODS retard. just go to Rome and SEE it for youself...and go to MUSEUMS and look at the EVIDENCE of RESURRECTION of Caesar. Here is one in a COIN moron.

here SEE IT and lump it. RESURRECTION of Iulius-Christus. man are you dense and blind.

Here is his TEMPLE. Only GODS are worshiped in temples retard.

Another in Athens.
more EVIDENCE.

get your brain fixed so you UNDERSTAND what I am talking about.

Old 06-12-2008, 12:58 PM   #27
YHWH

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
What PART of Iulius Caesar was viewed as A RESURRECTED GOD AND SAVIOR don't you understand?

You are the one that is CONFUSED. They were viewed as GODS retard. just go to Rome and SEE it for youself...and go to MUSEUMS and look at the EVIDENCE of RESURRECTION of Caesar. Here is one in a COIN moron.

here SEE IT and lump it. RESURRECTION of Iulius-Christus. man are you dense and blind.

Here is his TEMPLE. Only GODS are worshiped in temples retard.

Another in Athens.
more EVIDENCE.

get your brain fixed so you UNDERSTAND what I am talking about.
You still have proven nothing.
Old 06-12-2008, 01:02 PM   #28
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
YHWH wrote View Post
Well, neither have you.

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Irreligious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 01:19 PM   #29
YHWH

Quote:
Irreligious wrote View Post
Well, neither have you.
What this numbnuts is not understanding is that Jesus Christ was foretold in the Old Testament long before Ceaser even existed.

His argument is flawed!
Old 06-12-2008, 04:00 PM   #30
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
YHWH wrote View Post
Not to you retard. Your brain suffers from Christ-psychosis, so it is IMPOSSIBLE for you to understand and SEE the EVIDENCE I present. But what have you proven retard?

Well, that you are a deluded Christ-psychosis infected imbecile that believes in Imaginary friends. A proof that you are INSANE & your brain perceives "reality" like that of a schizophrenia infected man. IOW, you have proven I am CORRECT. Only the mentally healthy, aka atheists, will be able to see it.