Old 06-12-2008, 04:02 PM   #31
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
YHWH wrote View Post
What this numbnuts is not understanding is that Jesus Christ was foretold in the Old Testament long before Ceaser even existed.

His argument is flawed!
hey retard READ the 5000 year old Book of the Dead. It foretold the passion and resurrection of Divus Iulius. So you are WRONG again.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 04:29 PM   #32
YHWH

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
Not to you retard. Your brain suffers from Christ-psychosis, so it is IMPOSSIBLE for you to understand and SEE the EVIDENCE I present. But what have you proven retard?

Well, that you are a deluded Christ-psychosis infected imbecile that believes in Imaginary friends. A proof that you are INSANE & your brain perceives "reality" like that of a schizophrenia infected man. IOW, you have proven I am CORRECT. Only the mentally healthy, aka atheists, will be able to see it.
You are babblin' about Jesus Christ being a copycat to Julias Ceaser. The Old Testament foretold Jesus Christ literally hundreds of years before Ceaser existed.

You lose
Old 06-12-2008, 04:50 PM   #33
ubs
I Live Here

Quote:
YHWH wrote View Post
You are babblin' about Jesus Christ being a copycat to Julias Ceaser. The Old Testament foretold Jesus Christ literally hundreds of years before Ceaser existed.

You lose
No, the books of the Tanakh were rearranged and altered to make it look like a prophecy. In their original order, the implication is that God is letting them work things out on their own going forward.

If you'd read the Torah, then you know this already and are deliberately misleading people you think don't know the subject. If you haven't read it, in then you should do so before assuming a position of authority.

Never give a zombie girl a piggy back ride.
ubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 04:52 PM   #34
YHWH

Quote:
ubs wrote View Post
No, the books of the Tanakh were rearranged and altered to make it look like a prophecy. In their original order, the implication is that God is letting them work things out on their own going forward.

If you'd read the Torah, then you know this already and are deliberately misleading people you think don't know the subject. If you haven't read it, in then you should do so before assuming a position of authority.
Jesus Christ was foretold in the Old Testament;
Father Alexander explains with full and utter detail.

http://www.fatheralexander.org/bookl...nt_messiah.htm
Old 06-12-2008, 05:02 PM   #35
ubs
I Live Here

Quote:
YHWH wrote View Post
Jesus Christ was foretold in the Old Testament;
Father Alexander explains with full and utter detail.
Yes, in the old testament, which is a bastardization of the Tanakh. It was altered to look like a prophecy. Read the original if you don't beleive me.

Never give a zombie girl a piggy back ride.
ubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 05:20 PM   #36
YHWH

Quote:
ubs wrote View Post
Yes, in the old testament, which is a bastardization of the Tanakh. It was altered to look like a prophecy. Read the original if you don't beleive me.
The OT was altered? Are you kidding me?? The Old Testament is considered the Holiest text known to man. How dare you say the word of God is altered! Every prophecy is true and accurate. Because God said so!
Old 06-12-2008, 05:25 PM   #37
YHWH

Quote:
hey retard READ the 5000 year old Book of the Dead. It foretold the passion and resurrection of Divus Iulius. So you are WRONG again.
Divus Iulius was from the Tribe of Judah? Iulius rode a donkey into Jerusalem? Shall I continue?

Are you delusional? retard
Old 06-12-2008, 05:30 PM   #38
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
YHWH wrote View Post
The OT was altered? Are you kidding me?? The Old Testament is considered the Holiest text known to man. How dare you say the word of God is altered! Every prophecy is true and accurate. Because God said so!
Sorry retard the word of DRUG has been ALTERED, re altered, re-written, added to, abridged, mistranslated, translated, interpreted according to the perceptions of the culture where it was read,...so I hate to brake it to you. It most awfully hurt to believe in something so altered and false. Well, tehre is no other way. The EVIDENCE is there if you bother to see it.
My deepest condolences your god is no more. Sorry.

Oh BTW is not the word of God but the Word of Drug. Take some Peyotl or LSD and you'll see...speaking in tongues will be but a minute away. idiot

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 06-12-2008, 05:37 PM   #39
YHWH

Quote:
Sorry retard the word of DRUG has been ALTERED, re altered, re-written, added to, abridged, mistranslated, translated, interpreted according to the perceptions of the culture where it was read,...so I hate to brake it to you. It most awfully hurt to believe in something so altered and false. Well, tehre is no other way. The EVIDENCE is there if you bother to see it.
My deepest condolences your god is no more. Sorry.

Oh BTW is not the word of God but the Word of Drug. Take some Peyotl or LSD and you'll see...speaking in tongues will be but a minute away. idiot
Ceaser rode into Jerusalem on a donkey? Ceaser is from the Tribe of Judah? Can you answer these two basic questions? How dare you claim Ceaser was the living Christ! May Yahweh burn your pitiful soul into the lake of fire!
Old 06-12-2008, 05:54 PM   #40
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
YHWH wrote View Post
Divus Iulius was from the Tribe of Judah? Iulius rode a donkey into Jerusalem? Shall I continue?

Are you delusional? retard
Not retard, Divus Iulius rode in a CHARIOT into the ONLY HOLY CITY in those days. it was ROME. Jerusalem was a back water town ruled by a Herod who LOVED Roman things, Roman RELIGION. He was in CHARGE of the RELIGION retard. He was in CHARGE of the PENTATEUCH and other religious texts moron. He BUILT a TEMPLE to Iuppiter/CAESAR on Mount Moriah retard.

The Triumph of GOD Caesar lasted 4 days. He was received with sacred PALMS ( this is NOT a Jewish custom retard is ROMAN)
Here. SEE IT and WEEP. A victory symbol, called by the RETARDED aka Christians, angels. Holding a SACRED PALM with a TROPAION ( cross of victory sun god rays)

A man who WROTE about GOD Caesar's triumphs who was an EYE WITNESS, who established the first public library in Rome, who wrote the HISTORIA which all historians centuries later would copy was ASINIUS POLLIO.

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaius_A..._(consul_40_BC)

"In retirement, Pollio organized literary readings where he encouraged authors to read their own work, and he was the first Roman author to recite his own works. One of the most dramatic such readings brought the poet Virgil to the attention of the imperial family, when Virgil read from his work-in-progress the Aeneid, and flattered the imperial family by his portrayal of Aeneas, whom the Julii Caesares believed to be their direct patrilineal ancestor. As a result, Virgil was praised by Augustus himself.[24]"

SEE THIS : "Aeneas, whom the Julii Caesares believed to be their direct patrilineal ancestor. " Aeneas was a GOD that after the Troyan war FOUNDED ROMA. He was son of Mars and Venus IOW ancestor ofthe GOD IULIUS CHRIST.

Well, do you know what the name ASINIUS POLLIO translates to in LATIN? ASS COLT! IOW retard DONKEY.
Iulius Christus was received into the HOLY CITY ( ROMA) greeted with SACRED PALMS, His TRIUMPH riding on a DONKEY ( Asinius Pollio).

FYI retard. There is NOTHING semitic about Jesus. He wears a RED CAPE ( like Caesar symbol of the Tarquin Kings.
He is displayed high on a TROPAEUM.
He is NOT semitic, his first DEPICTION been that of a BEARDLESS man!!!!!!
So, retard get educated. There is NO) EVIDENCE of a JESUS while there is abundant EVIDENCE of what I say is TRUE. Jesus was Caesar. There is OVERWHELMING evidence of this.

Old 06-12-2008, 05:59 PM   #41
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
YHWH wrote View Post
Ceaser rode into Jerusalem on a donkey? Ceaser is from the Tribe of Judah? Can you answer these two basic questions? How dare you claim Ceaser was the living Christ! May Yahweh burn your pitiful soul into the lake of fire!
hey imbecile there is NO HELL, NO LAKE OF FIRE, NO GOD,NO SOUL, Piece of shit lunatic. Hey are you parents mother and sister by any chance? This would explain you ABYSMAL IGNORANCE and delusion inducing stupidity!! I am a MENTALLY HEALTHY PERSON, aka atheist, retard. Save your superstitious mumbo jumbo for the infected retards that gave you life moron. Man are you deranged. Go see a neurologist.

Old 06-12-2008, 06:04 PM   #42
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
YHWH wrote View Post
May Yahweh burn your pitiful soul into the lake of fire!
This yawoo fellow sounds like a real douchebag. I'm glad he's not real.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 06:37 PM   #43
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

The ONLY god in 34 BCE was Iulius-Christos, Jesus christus would not be created out of the original Iulius till 325 ce due to misintrpretation of the passion of Caesar. This is the reason Jesus or Christianity are NOWHERE to be found in Pompeii, Herculaneum, Oplontis & Stabiae. Cities buried by Vesuvius in 79ce. ANY god miracle worker of 34ce would have been RECORDED in the numerous texts contained in the libraries, the monuments and epigraphy of the cities. There is NONE.

Old 06-12-2008, 07:00 PM   #44
YHWH

Quote:
The ONLY god in 34 BCE was Iulius-Christos, Jesus christus would not be created out of the original Iulius till 325 ce due to misintrpretation of the passion of Caesar. This is the reason Jesus or Christianity are NOWHERE to be found in Pompeii, Herculaneum, Oplontis & Stabiae. Cities buried by Vesuvius in 79ce. ANY god miracle worker of 34ce would have been RECORDED in the numerous texts contained in the libraries, the monuments and epigraphy of the cities. There is NONE.
You're wrong. Jesus Christ is the inventor of Christianity. Not Iulius. It was a CHRISITIAN Church that was unearthed. Iulius had nothing to do with Christianity. retard.
Old 06-12-2008, 09:06 PM   #45
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
YHWH wrote View Post
You're wrong. Jesus Christ is the inventor of Christianity. Not Iulius. It was a CHRISITIAN Church that was unearthed. Iulius had nothing to do with Christianity. retard.
Sure does moron. you are just too deluded and ignornat to realize it. After all I have posted TONS of evidence which you have simply IGNORED due to the fact TRUTH HURTS. You are just like a kid that believes the TOOTH Fairy is REAL and suddenly an adult shows him where his MOM has hidden his baby teeth! Surprise, surprise.......please do not cry, just face it like a grown man. Zombie Jesus is not real, you have been deceived due to your ignorance and gullibility.

here is a photo of a Son of God, Commodus ( 180 ce). He has three apples for you to taste. Do you know what they are? Oh..BTW. there is NO EVIDENCE of Christianity in those days, unless you call the followers of Iulius Christo the Resurrected Lord and Savior, christoians.

You do not seem to realize the FIRST time a Jesus is mentioned in HISTORY is by an unreliable JEW named Flavius Josephus, friend and ADVISER to the Son of God Vespacianus ( 70 ce)..so everything is HEARSAY. The texts that composed the Bible would not be COMPILED till the 5th Century at the orders of pope Damasus by a monk name JEROME. He called these compendium of CHOSEN texts ( many were rejected and were used in OTHER BIBLES) the VULGATE. This is the FIRST BIBLE. So, please get educated.