Old 06-30-2015, 03:11 AM   #16
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Prycejosh wrote View Post
.... your[sic] going to be really sorry for the way you and the others are treating my messages.
I'm heartbroken - now fuck off.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 04:32 AM   #17
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
you have a very good point. i cant get it through to you because your that ignorant believe what i want to believe and do what you want to. but the warning is your going to be really sorry for the way you and the others are treating my messages.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 04:38 AM   #18
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
you have a very good point. i cant get it through to you because your that ignorant believe what i want to believe and do what you want to. but the warning is your going to be really sorry for the way you and the others are treating my messages.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 06-30-2015, 06:10 AM   #19
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
you have a very good point.
Well then surely you're going to directly address that point or admit your ignorance like any rational person...

Quote:
Prycejosh wrote
i cant get it through to you because your that ignorant believe what i want to believe and do what you want to.
Oh... wow, I am like so surprised!

Quote:
Prycejosh wrote
but the warning is your going to be really sorry for the way you and the others are treating my messages.
Uh oh, I'm feeling sorry already... nope, that was a bit of gas.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 06:03 AM   #20
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
"yahweh" is the only real god and hes willing to help you in many different ways its just your so stubborn you havent realised this. be angry with the devil not god.
Dear Friend,

In my hand, I hold the key to your physical healing, financial breakthrough, a loved one’s salvation, and supernatural blessing!

I am holding your prayer cloth! Click here request yours now — and I will send it to you saturated with Holy Spirit power for your miracle!

I will send your prayer cloth from this service, prayed over and saturated in the anointing ... the tangible, transferable anointing!

Do not delay! Sow your seed of faith and request your prayer cloth today!

Old 07-12-2015, 10:10 PM   #21
lostsheep
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
I always feel sorry for people who are angry at "God". It is wasted energy, isn't it? If one were to worship a god, why choose Yahweh? He is such an asshole. Why not Aphrodite or some other nice god / goddess?
As Tyrion Lanister said, " Why are all the gods such vicious cunts? Why can't we have a god of tits and wine?"

"If God inspired the Bible, why is it such a piece of shit?" (Kaziglu Bey)
lostsheep is offline   Reply With Quote