Old 08-06-2016, 10:49 AM   #1
The Evil Fred

I Really Really Really Hate Christians!!!

Hey People, Why do I hate them? Because they spend all their time hating me cos I don't believe in their magic man in the sky!
The Evil Fred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 10:51 AM   #2
The Evil Fred

I hope we get visited by aliens soon and they tell us the truth about religion and then round up all the christians to fill their freezers with food ready for their next trip.
Old 08-06-2016, 10:53 AM   #3
The Evil Fred

Can anyone suggest a forum where people can really blow off steam about all the gossiping dumb old ladies that do their best to destroy our lives because we don't go to their church and sing songs to the magic man in the sky???
Old 08-06-2016, 01:55 PM   #4
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
The Evil Fred wrote View Post
Can anyone suggest a forum where people can really blow off steam about all the gossiping dumb old ladies that do their best to destroy our lives because we don't go to their church and sing songs to the magic man in the sky???
Sounds like the `mohair berets` in Poland.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 01:18 PM   #5
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Hello. Would you like to actually introduce yourself before you comment on every thread that takes your fancy?

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 03:07 PM   #6
The Evil Fred

Hello you SmellyOldGit, well how can I be offended by a guy with a user name like yours and who also I presume is a fan of John Cleese! So instead of telling you what bus to get on I will apologise for being rude on this board if I have gone against the norms I am very sorry. I was really angry and needed to blow off some steam. I am an atheist since a small boy of about 11 years of age and have been mistreated by christians ever since. Today was another of those days and I was looking for a good argument in which I could insult some christians. If that is not what "raving atheists" do here then I am in the wrong place and ask once again for an answer to where I can find other people to commiserate with. Now I will try to see some other introductions to see how it should be done. Thanks for the heads up.