Old 02-12-2018, 10:31 AM   #3241
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Why are you christains so obsessed with sex? Don't get any?
Sinny are you OK?
So many posts in a row, and your just spouting off nonsense.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 06:01 PM   #3242
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Sinny are you OK?
Aw, whatsamatter, can't refute 'em, so you whine about the quantity?

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 09:38 AM   #3243
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

The struggle will continue - good against evil. Let us continue our struggle for ultimate peace through Jesus together.

God Bless you sir. Keep up the great work.

Amen!
Yeah, let's keep dropping those bombs on markets, hospitals, schools, wedding parties and similar Military targets in the Middle East, Afghanistan, Yemen.......

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 07:02 PM   #3244
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Yeah, let's keep dropping those bombs on markets, hospitals, schools, wedding parties and similar Military targets in the Middle East, Afghanistan, Yemen.......

What does that have to do with anything.

The US governement is "secular" - remember, there is a thing called separation of church and state.

It is secular reasoning, not religion, that throws the bombs, as a necessary decision to fight against ISIS.

Obama did it , and Trump did it - it's not even a partison issue.

So what are you rolling your eyes about??
Old 02-16-2018, 07:50 AM   #3245
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

The US governement is "secular" - remember, there is a thing called separation of church and state.

It is secular reasoning, not religion, that throws the bombs, as a necessary decision to fight against ISIS.

According to a 2014 study by the Pew Research Center, 70.6% of the US adult population identified themselves as christards.

Yes, it's possible to separate the crutch and the state. Sadly, it isn't possible to separate christardology from bigotry and stupidity.

Weirdo wanker.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 08:12 AM   #3246
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

This separation of church and state may be enshrined constitutionally in the first amendment but it remains a cold hard fact that no atheist has ever held the office of POTUS.

In fact numerous former presidents as well you current travesty of an abuse of the office have evangelicals on speed dial and their finger on their very big button, that is (let's not forget) "bigger" than anyone else's button.

You also have "in God We Trust" imprinted on your government-sanctioned currency (a sad and worthless distraction from the more fitting motto of E pluribus unum).

Your ignorance of these facts is hardly surprising since you are blinkered to all but your own little make-believe world.

Grow the fuck up will you.

Invisibility and nothingness look an awful lot alike.
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 09:51 AM   #3247
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 09:52 AM   #3248
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 06:37 PM   #3249
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
The Judge wrote View Post
This separation of church and state may be enshrined constitutionally in the first amendment but it remains a cold hard fact that no atheist has ever held the office of POTUS.

In fact numerous former presidents as well you current travesty of an abuse of the office have evangelicals on speed dial and their finger on their very big button, that is (let's not forget) "bigger" than anyone else's button.

You also have "in God We Trust" imprinted on your government-sanctioned currency (a sad and worthless distraction from the more fitting motto of E pluribus unum).

Your ignorance of these facts is hardly surprising since you are blinkered to all but your own little make-believe world.

Grow the fuck up will you.
Do you not agree that Trump functionally "acts" as an Atheist?. He sure as hell doesn't "act" like a Christian.

I agree that Trump will tend to obey Evangelicals on ethical / moral / legal policy - but I don't see any such link regarding US policy on fighting ISIS.
Old 02-17-2018, 02:14 PM   #3250
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Sinny are you OK?
Looks like Sinny had a manic episode and was posting in a frenzy;many posts in a row. I too hope Sinfidel is OK and pray tis be so.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 02:23 PM   #3251
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post

President of the Whine, Moan and Bitch Club,( AKA WMB club) Sinfidel has posted yet again about the evil in the world. Christians acknowledge such evil. We've discussed why there is evil in the world and Andrew and I shared our belief that people were born with free will. God did not create puppets like Christian Robots (watch"Stepford Wives" for a closer look at a world with one prototype in it.)

Sinny,
What is the atheist view about why people drop bombs? Did it "evolve" somewhere or what? Put your brain in and answer this for once.

Regards,

JJ

PS On a serious note what is up with the multiple posts in a short period of time? They were disjointed and frenzied.
Old 02-17-2018, 02:43 PM   #3252
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
According to a 2014 study by the Pew Research Center, 70.6% of the US adult population identified themselves as christards.

Yes, it's possible to separate the crutch and the state. Sadly, it isn't possible to separate christardology from bigotry and stupidity.

Weirdo wanker.
Hertzy,

What the Fuck? Did they let you out of the locked psychiatric ward or what? You said you wouldn't be posting here. Your posts are worthless and adding things like "Weirdo Wanker" looks stupid and adolescent like.

However, I don't ban people on my forum or confine them to their own thread as I believe in the freedom for all to post their own thoughts and speak in the language they know best, even if it includes idiotic phrases such as "Weirdo Wanker." Bizarre at best. It's Smelly that restricts posting.

You have the same problem Smelly has. Smelly has also posted here frequently (I believe even sober a time or two) "DON'T FEED THE TROLL"
Yet here he is posting like you. You also said you were done posting here.

What the fuck is up with this? Do you and Smelly not remember stomping off in posting style with BIG time comments you are not posting here again? Or..most likely Smelly was drunk and you on drugs when you posted those posts?

Welcome back to my thread where freedom of speech exists.

Regards,

JJ
Old 02-17-2018, 02:46 PM   #3253
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post

Weirdo wanker.
Do you live in the US?

Also, I am happy to read those stats, and will pray the percentage increases to 100%.

JJ
Old 02-17-2018, 02:48 PM   #3254
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Amen. That's how it damn well should be; a nation under God. If people don't like that they can move the hell out of here.

JJ
Old 02-17-2018, 02:49 PM   #3255
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Amen. I actually think Smelly, you may have posted these two posts sober. Amazing to me. Am I correct?

Smelly do you live in the US? If not why do you give a flying fuck about about "In God We Trust" and "God Bless the USA" which is stated here?

Try to answer this post without showing the bestiality pics you recent posted that you use to jack off. Sicko.

JJ